Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Final Revival ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: NEED TO FINISH NOW!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, before I forget...umm, if anyone ELSE was wondering, I AM aware that the real way to spell magic is "magick". I spell it "magic" cause it's ONE WHOLE LETTER less!!! SO MUCH LESS AN EFFORT TO TYPE!!! ^_^;

Disclaimer: Don't DAMMIT OWN yugioh!!! (does anyone even read these disclaimers and actually care???)

Seto: So boring...

Mokuba: All right!!! HAHAHA!!! KILLING ZOMBIES ROCK!!! NEXT I'LL FINISH THE REST OF THESE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES AND THEN TRY OUT PARASITE EVE!!!

Seto: -_- Addict...damn, where is it to her Grandma's house?

Mokuba: Iono...why? You don't care...

Seto: Well now that my brother has become an addict, I'LL BE STUCK NARRATING NOW!!!!!

Mokuba: O_O *still staring at the screen* Huh? Yeah, yeah...whatever, narrate the story already...

Seto: -_-;; Stupid...*mumbles*

A/N: I'm really sad now...my dumb dad left the front door open and one of my doggies ran off...I want my doggie...and please ignore any typos...i rushed through it to get done..!

Final Revival

Seto dove off the building without an ounce of hesitation. Malik watched with amusement as the two plunged to the ground. Mokuba was shocked at what his brother had done and Pandora stood wide eyed at what she saw.

She was sure they both would die because she didn't look over the edge. While Malik and his henchman were off guard as they stared over, she quickly grabbed Mokuba away and positioned her rod for a defense. She pointed the staff at them and warned, "Stay back! I don't wanna resort to using any magic..."

Malik smirked and revealed his Millennium Rod, it glimmered under the sun. Pandora stared at his rod tentatively. Then her instincts told her to run, so she took Mokuba's arm and rushed to the staircase that led back to the offices.

Malik's henchman started to give chase but he stopped him. "No, let them go, I have no use for them now...we must leave. We can't let anyone know of our intentions..." Malik said. So he stopped, and by chanting something in Hieratic, they both disappear.

* * *

As Seto and Asunta fall...

Before anyone noticed, Seto was successful at grabbing Asunta's hand. Then he caught onto a (well one of those thingies where the window cleaning guys stand in when they have to clean windows at a high elevation, dunno what they're called... -_-;; so lame I am). No one was on it so there was nobody to help pull him up. He tried his best still to hang on. Seto looked down, he could see the cards from Asunta's deck still raining down to the ground. The people there didn't pick any of them up as their eyes were focused on the CEO and another person hanging on for their lives on the side of the Kaiba Corp. building. Coincidentally, Yugi and his crew were there too, watching in shock. At least, most of his friends were.

"What the hell...?" Joey mumbled.

"Hey, it's Kaiba!!!" Yugi said.

"WHAT??? What's he doing there?" Mai asked.

"What ever caused this, must be the one who was possessing everyone too..." Yugi said while in thought.

"That second person...it's...Asunta...!" Tea shouted as she squinted her eyes, trying to see who it was.

"Oh man...this is crazy..." Tristan commented at the situation.

Bakura was there as well, watching. Serenity was also there, fearing for the safety of the two, being as caring as she was.

Seto was furious at her. He glared at Asunta. She only looked back at him, resenting him for saving her. "You can let me go, no one would care if I dropped..." she said.

Seto didn't say anything. Though he was still angry in his mind, he wouldn't let go of her hand. He hung there for quite a while as the crowd on the safe ground watched and became more anxious to know what would soon happen. Then a helicopter appeared from the distance and came closer to where he hung. Seto could see who were the passengers, his own brother and Pandora.

As the helicopter neared them, Mokuba shouted, "Hang on Seto! Don't fall...!!!"

A ladder was thrown out for the two to grab on. Seto knew Asunta wouldn't want to be saved, so he continued to hold onto her as they climbed the ladder. They both boarded the helicopter safely and it descended to the ground, somewhere not too far from the watching crowd. The door was left open but Asunta didn't get any ideas. As it was merely a few feet from the ground, she jumped out and stormed away, passing through the people. Seto instinctively followed her.

He walked up to her and grabbed her arm and turned her around so she was looking at him. He glared at her. "What the hell, IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?" he yelled.

She struggled for him to let go but his grip was too tight due to his anger. "Maybe at the cost of ONE life, the deaths of some others can stop..." she replied.

"Don't think sacrificing yourself can stop this...DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO!!!" he continued to yell. He said the word "sacrificing" sarcastically.

"I'm not trying to be a hero! I just want this to stop! You do too, so why not agree???"

"Because I haven't lost my GODDAMN mind!!! Are you mad???"

"I am not crazy..." she said it like a warning, slow yet strong and clear.

"Dammit...just, let this go would you??? I can take care of Mokuba mind you. I don't need some other person trying to help me in the process."

"So what was your plan? To kill yourself for him???" she asked sarcastically.

She stared him dead in the eye. Then Seto's rage turned into suppressed fury as his narrowed eyes widened just a bit. He carefully placed his index finger on her forehead. Asunta had no clue of what he was doing so she backed up a little. Seto showed her what he had just touched, her running blood. Just as a drop ran down her face, she closed her eyes and her "other" self took over. Seto could notice her sudden switch, so he let go of her and backed up a step.

Asunta, or whoever she was now, smirked. "...I will have all the God cards..." she said so that only he could hear. Then she ran off through the crowd.

Seto contemplated her words and soon ran after her.

About 20 feet or so where the helicopter had landed, Mokuba had just jumped off only to find his brother running off. He instantly gave chase as well. Pandora soon followed after.

Seto had followed her to a nearby mall where she hoped to be hidden by the large number of people around. He still kept a sharp eye on her though.

Mokuba was also successful in pursuing his brother to the mall, but he got himself lost because of the crowds all around. He wandered around, worried and kept calling out for Seto. Then he gave up and stood where he was.

Seto then came to a certain store. Asunta stopped in it for sure. It seemed like some kind of store that sold kitchen utensils (-_-;; couldn't think of anything better than a lame utensil store...). He stood at the shop's entrance as Asunta stood inside, staring back at him. She seemed to have casted a spell because the lights had all blown up suddenly and the people around, the store owner as well, all ran out.

Mokuba stood there, looking at the ground. He didn't know what to do now that he was lost. So he began walking wherever hoping miraculously that Seto would catch his eye. But then he felt a hand on his shoulder from behind. Mokuba shot a glance at this person and smiled. It was Pandora. He liked the way how she always seemed to be there for him at the right time.

"Lost?"

Mokuba nodded.

"We'll look for Seto together..." she said and smiled. Pandora then took his hand and made her way through the crowd. People would turn heads at them when she accidentally shoved someone. They kept on going until Mokuba came across a familiar face.

"Hey...that guy over there..." he said. Then he led them to the man. "Hey...you're that guy my brother talked to aren't you?" he asked him.

"Do you know him Mokuba?" Pandora asked just to be safe.

"That's right, I'm Father Reyes..." the man replied. "You look distressed, is there something I can do?" he asked.

"Umm...yeah, you see...we can't find his brother..." she explained.

"Can you help us?" Mokuba added.

Father Reyes nodded and they resumed their search again.

Yugi and his crew had ran to the helicopter's destination and arrived just in time to see Pandora take off somewhere. They too decided to follow. They also followed far enough to the mall but had also gotten a bit lost. They kept wandering until they would see either of them.

* * *

Back to Seto...

Seto stood at the entrance, still watching. He was aware that the person who stood at the back of the store wasn't Asunta. "Who are you?"

"What? You don't even recognize me?" she answered.

Then a glimpse of what memory he had from the duelist kingdom flashed through his mind. "Tell me, who the hell are you?"

She walked slowly forward and levitated a knife into her hand. "Well...I'll soon be the ruler of this lowly mortal-ridden world..." she said with evil in her tone. She continued to approach him.

"Let her go. Why Asunta...?"

"Well, first of all...ignore all that crap that Reyes guy told you...like I said before...I'm a deity..."

"Cosmo Queen?" he asked.

"Yeah...and I suppose you're gonna ask what I want. I want the God cards...and why? Power of course!" she explained.

Seto still glared.

She stopped just a few steps away from him. Then she gripped the knife tighter. "You know...I really do think you feel something..." she mocked. "Do you?"

"What do you think you're doing...?"

* * *

Mokuba's search party...

They continued to look. Mokuba was quite vigilant and checked everyone's face. But then he noticed someone with odd hair from a distance. "It's Yugi!" he exclaimed.

"What?" Pandora said, surprised.

Mokuba ran over to the group. They quickly swapped stories and joined for the search. Splitting up seemed like a bad idea since the mall was huge and Rare Hunters could've been anywhere. But eventually, they noticed a tall boy standing in a darkened store. It was indeed Seto Kaiba. They ran up to him and stood outside the store at a safe distance. They didn't say anything but only watched and listened to the words he and "Cosmo Queen" spoke.

"You know...I can tell you feel something..."

"Shuttup..."

"Oh? You have such bad manners..."

"I said to shut up you bitch!"

"Hmm...if you do...then why can't you protect her...?" she asked him.

Seto gave a puzzled look.

"You can't even protect...a friend, supposedly...maybe this girl is more. But either way, you failed in protecting her..."

"TALK STRAIGHT DAMMIT!"

"You do have feelings..." she said and smiled evilly. "But you sound like you're saying that you can protect her...am I right?"

"..." he didn't reply but his face expression was enough for her.

She gave a malevolent laugh and bursted, "THEN PROTECT HER FROM THIS!!!!!"

A/N: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! Another well done climax!!!

Friends: Oh be quiet...damn semi-kinda obvious cliffhangers...

UltimaWitch: I still want my doggie...stupid headed dad... >= O HE'S SO STUPID!!!

A/N: Here's...wow...SO many Linkin Park songs! One Step Closer by duh...Linkin Park.

I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything
I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again

Just like before...