Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forgiveness ❯ Fate ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-gi-oh, they would take advantage of Kazuki Takahashi's excellent characters!
 
A few weeks ago, I posted a fic, First Win. The first time I posted it, I got an error message from ff. net saying the posting had failed, and to try again. I posted it again, and it worked. The next day, I saw I had two copies posted. So I took one down. Now, weeks later, I get a message saying the one remaining copy has been taken down as a duplicate post, and I can't upload until the eighth. So, that is why this is late. I am writing it on the fifth, and will post it as soon as possible. Sorry.
 
Lemons on Mediaminer, as usual. Go to my bio.
 
VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV
 
“Nii-sama!” Mokuba yelled happily, throwing himself into his brother's arms. “Wasn't that cool!?”
 
Seto smiled. “Yes, it was, wasn't it?”
 
“It's too bad the Big Five cheated, isn't it? If we'd had to play to the end, I would have gotten to duel! Jerks!” Mokuba complained.
 
Seto smiled slightly.
 
Mokuba glared, hands on hips. “You didn't want me to duel, did you? Nii-sama is a jerk!”
 
“Mokuba… that game wasn't just a game, you know. We were in danger.” Seto raised an eyebrow.
 
“Why'd you let me play in the first place then?”
 
Seto looked away.
 
“Whyyy, Nii-sama?” Mokuba applied the puppy-dog eyes. He had a pretty good idea of why, but he wanted to make Seto admit it. It would be good for him. Yes, he was sadistic. Why do you ask?
 
“BecauseYamiwantedyouto.” Seto muttered, not meeting Mokuba's eyes.
 
“I couldn't hear you, Nii-sama.” Mokuba said innocently.
 
“Because Yami said you wouldn't be in danger. And I said I would wring his neck if you were hurt.”
 
“And since when do you trust people about things like this?” Mokuba asked gleefully, grabbing Seto's hand.
 
“Mokuba…. Let's just get in the limo and go home, alright?” Seto said warningly.
 
Mokuba decided to shut up… for now.
 
Once they had got in the limo and the partition was up so the driver couldn't hear them, Mokuba changed the subject… slightly.
 
“So… where's Yami?”
 
“Asleep.” Seto said shortly.
 
“In here?” Mokuba asked, poking the Puzzle, which was on Yugi's cord around Seto's neck. “If you're gonna wear it, you might want to replace that cord. It doesn't go with your trench coat.”
 
Seto raised an eyebrow.
 
“Well, it's just a plain brown cord. It's too… farmery. A steel chain would be much cooler!” Mokuba said, continuing to poke the Puzzle.
 
“I never said I was going to wear it.” Seto said firmly. “And Yami said he can make it invisible, anyway. I'm not going to go around looking like a rapper, Mokuba.”
 
“Yugi doesn't look like a rapper.” Mokuba pointed out. Poke.
 
“Yugi looks like a kindergartner.”
 
“He's six months older than you.” Mokuba said gleefully. “But I'm just as tall as him! Once I get my growth spurt, you're going to be the little brother, Nii-sama!” Poke.
 
Seto raised an eyebrow at the absurdity of that statement. “How do you know how old Yugi is?”
 
“I did research on him, after he beat you that first time, before Death-T. I wanted to kick his ass for you, but I cheated and Yami, I guess, beat me and stuck me in a Capsule Monster capsule. You remember?” Poke.
 
Seto remembered. How his only reaction to Mokuba undergoing a penalty game was annoyance. The other Yugi was his opponent. “Was it… are you alright, Mokuba? Oh, and next week's allowance is cut by 2500 yen.”
 
“…What!?” Mokuba was too startled to poke.
 
“You said ass, Mokuba.”
 
“I said kick his ass! That doesn't count!” Mokuba said, outraged. “And you call everyone Ki-sama! It's totally unfair for you to criticize MY language!”
 
“As long as you are under my roof, you are obeying my rules. And now it's 5000 yen. You said ass again.” Seto glared, but he was smiling underneath it.
 
“…..” Mokuba muttered under his breath. But… it had been a while since Seto had given a damn about what Mokuba had done. He supposed… a few stupid rules were worth being cared about again.
 
“Mokuba… were you alright? The penalty game?” Seto was concerned. Yay!
 
“I'm fine, Nii-sama. It was pretty scary, but I deserved it. It didn't even make me stop cheating!” Mokuba grinned wickedly. Poke.
 
“Mokuba… why do you keep poking the Puzzle?” Seto asked, eyebrows raised.
 
“'Cause it's shiiiny. And I want to talk to Yami!” Mokuba pouted.
 
“I told you. He's asleep.” Seto said. “And what do you want to talk to him about, anyway?”
 
“I saw him motion to Yugi before I left the Virtual World. I want to know what they talked about. Did they make up?” Mokuba asked enthusiastically, hyper and curious.
 
Seto sighed. “I… I don't know what they said, but it didn't go well.”
 
“Oh.” Mokuba's face fell. “Or… is that a good thing?”
 
“What?!” Seto asked, startled. He… he'd been wondering that himself.
 
“Well… Nii-sama, do you like Yami? You, in the car… you were hugging him. You don't hug people.” Mokuba searched his brother's eyes.
 
“…” Seto looked away. “Mokuba… you know I don't… Yami's my rival, and he wants to be back with Yugi, and…” `I'm lying to him.' Seto sighed in defeat. “Yes… I do… like him. A lot.”
 
“I knew it!” Mokuba grinned. “Have you slept together?”
 
“…Mokuba!” Seto exclaimed, startled. “I know we haven't had the talk yet. Who told you about…that?”
 
Mokuba looked at him patronizingly and patted him on the shoulder. “Nii-sama… I'm thirteen, not six. And I go to public school. Do you want tips?”
 
Seto was looking traumatized. “Who are you and what have you done with my innocent little brother?”
 
Mokuba giggled. “Well?”
 
“Well… we just met!” Seto hastily tried to cover it up. ---Help!---
 
“Quit teasing your brother, Mokuba.” Yami appeared, smiling. “It's not really any of your business, now is it?” He said chidingly. The effect was ruined by the smirk.
 
A quick smirk back. “But we're brothers, and brothers are supposed to look out for each other!” Mokuba looked at Seto, his eyes full of innocent earnestness. “You did use protection, right, Nii-sama?”
 
Seto turned bright red.
 
“Cool! You're blushing!” Mokuba threw his hands in the air in victory. “Are you going to get married? That means I get another brother! Cool!”
 
He suddenly appeared stern. “Now, if you cheat on him, I will send assassins after you.” He said, shaking a finger at Yami.
 
Yami looked away.
 
Mokuba frowned. “Why aren't you laughing?”
 
Seto gathered Yami in his arms. “Mokuba… it's kind of complicated. Yami… he needs Yugi. So… I have to try to get them back together. It… it's really hurting Yami, that they're apart like this.”
 
“No way!” Mokuba said, outraged. “Yami, that's mean! You aren't going to abandon my brother, are you!?”
 
“No, I will not.” Yami said softly. “I promised… not to die, not to forsake him. But… still… it hurts. It hurts, being incomplete.” He gently kissed Seto's shoulder. “I love your brother. He gave me a reason to live. But… I love Yugi as well. He is… everything that completes me.”
 
“Even though he's being really mean to you?” Mokuba asked.
 
Yami turned to him and raised an eyebrow. “You ought to understand.”
 
“Yes.” Mokuba breathed. “I understand. I never gave up on Nii-sama. I remembered who he truly was, and I loved him for that. And what he became, for my sake… I couldn't help but love my brother even more. The one I hated was myself, that he would have to suffer so much for me. I…” He looked at Seto. “I'm not worth it, Nii-sama. I'm not.”
 
“You knew…” Seto gasped.
 
Mokuba raised an eyebrow, and nodded sadly. “I knew.”
 
Yami laughed sadly. “And I am not worth the danger and heartbreak Yugi has suffered because of me. Shadi turning his friend into a puppet, the evil Bakura sealing him and his friends into figurines and then cards, Pegasus stealing his grandfather… it is right, that he has rejected me. He… he kept trusting me, as I took him over to deal out vengeance. I knew… I knew I didn't deserve this, deserve him. That's why I never spoke to him. If he saw who, what I was, he'd know I deserved his hate… how could someone so pure tolerate the darkness that I am? I named myself Yami, for what I am. I can't deny it. I am darkness. Just… darkness.” His voice broke on the last word.
 
Seto held him tighter and rubbed circles on his back, whispering nothings along their link.
 
“He… he's got to still care about you, he's got to!” Mokuba said fiercely. “You've protected him for so long, he's got to understand! I don't know you that well, but you freed us and you've helped Nii-sama a whole lot… You're a good person. Yugi's gotta understand that, he's gotta!”
 
---Yes… how could he not want you back? You're… you're perfect, Yami.---
 
--Seto…-- Yami reached up to kiss Seto, but then the limousine arrived at the mansion and Yami disappeared so the driver wouldn't see him. But Seto could still feel him, wrapped lovingly around his mind. He tried to… Yami was so cold, so tired. He needed… light, warmth. And Seto wasn't enough.
 
Yami needed Yugi. Seto couldn't deny it, no matter how hard he tried.
 
Mokuba and Seto talked at the dinner table, but it was subdued without Yami. Still, they enjoyed it. Before, before Yami they hadn't… they had almost forgotten what it was like to be normal brothers. Okay, there was technically a sort of a parent/child relationship too, since he was Mokuba's legal guardian, but they hadn't been anything like that for a while either. They hadn't eaten together, or played together, or just talked like this.
 
Mokuba left the subjects of Yami and of his and Seto's past alone, and so did he. Even though he wanted to know just what Mokuba knew. He knew he had failed, in keeping Mokuba safe and happy. In continuing to care. He should have been outraged that Yami had penalty gamed Mokuba. He'd been so far gone, before Death-T.
 
He had a lot to thank Yami for. Now, he had this. Mokuba talking about his friends from school, just a quiet, normal family dinner. He pointed this out, and Mokuba laughed.
 
“You know, a lot of kids I know complain about their parents trying to ask about their day around the dinner table, when they just want to go play games. So they try to be as annoying as possible until their parents give up. But I actually want to talk to you. I like this. We aren't a normal family, Nii-sama. We're extraordinary!” And Mokuba just looked so happy
 
Seto smiled. And then burst out laughing. He just couldn't keep it in. And Yami laughed with him.
 
VAVAVAVAVAV
 
Late that night, after Seto had gotten ready to go to bed, he found Yami in his bed. He got in, as close to him as he could get. Yami reached out and stroked his face. -Seto… do you… I want…--
 
Yami was naked, under the sheets. Pressed up against him like this… ---You only had to ask.---
 
--Then… would you, as I did for you… I want that. I want to give myself to you, to know I am wanted. To prove to you I am yours. Please?—
 
Yami looked… so soft and shy and vulnerable. So open, pleading and wanting. It made Seto feel wanted, needed. He smiled, and bent over to taste Yami again. It had just been last night, but it felt like it had been so long…
 
Yami lay passive, surrendered to whatever Seto wished. Like last night, but now Seto wanted to give Yami what he wanted, not the other way around. But it really was what they both wanted.
 
And so Seto held Yami down and kissed him viciously. Attacked his mind with lust, kept him so off balance he couldn't think, only feel.
 
He wanted… he needed control. Yami was so powerful: Seto wanted that power. Wanted Yami to be HIS. His and his. Gasping and pleading and writhing under him as Seto attacked a nipple, bite and taste and take.
 
Stroke and hold and tease and torment. But that was boring. Decided to be evil. Sucked and nibbled until Yami almost, almost came… then got out of bed and took his pyjamas off.
 
Slowly.
 
Heh.
 
And a complaining whine welcomed him back. Fun.
 
His.
 
It was nice, how Yami was letting himself be so out of control, so unrestrained, so different from his usual commanding self. Being Seto's. It made him love him even more, that he would surrender like this.
 
He kissed him, hard, and coaxed his tongue into fighting back as he thrusted up against him. And Yami warned him that he was about to come, but he just laughed mentally, and Yami moaned in his mind that he didn't want to come yet, wanted Seto, but Seto reached down and such, such a delicious scream.
 
And kiss, kiss hard and demand and fondle until Yami was wanting again, and warn so he could get ready with magic, and grab those firm legs and hold them open, helpless, and thrust.
 
Warm and soft and moving and fast fast fast. Hard and harder and more, more…
 
And grab and stroke hard, as hard as he slammed into him, and kiss that hard as well.
 
Until HIS Yami shrieked again, and clamped around him so wonderfully tight, and his scream was muffled, devoured by Yami's lips.
 
No one else would ever know of his loss of control. No one else would ever know his weakness. He… was safe. Safe, with Yami's warmth under him, arms wrapped around him.
 
It was safe to sleep.
 
Afterwards, they lay there, breathing quietly. Yami was glad Seto was asleep. It had been wonderful, but…
 
Right when Seto had come, when he'd felt love and desire and passion and pleasure, then Seto had glowed with the light of the star he was. Just then, just for a second, Yami had felt almost warm.
 
But the moment ended.
 
Seto was a star, not a sun. His light was a comfort at night, but Yami couldn't warm himself at it. He would snuff it. So, so fragile, Seto was, and always would be.
 
He wanted to kiss him, but what if a tear fell on him, and woke him up? What if Seto saw, and tried to be brighter, and burnt himself out?
 
So Yami turned his head to the side, and made the tears disappear as soon as they fell, so Seto wouldn't find a wet pillow in the morning.
 
Oh gods, how he missed his light. Missed walking out in spirit form, invisible, and watching him with his friends, seeing that open smile…
 
He'd made a mistake, in loving Seto. If Yugi didn't take him back (and why would he?) Yami would dwindle and die, he knew that now. And Seto would be hurt, again.
 
Yami couldn't keep his promise, to stay with him.
 
Why did he always betray the ones he loved?
 
VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV
 
Thanks for all the reviews!
 
True, Akunadin does look a little like Gozaburo… but he always reminded me more of Malik's dad.
 
Yes, Yugi is concerned about Seto very much. Yugi has had a crush on Seto for a long time, as I've hinted, and here Seto is in Yami's clutches… also a bit of jealously, Yami stealing Yugi's love. He thinks Seto's only chance is for Yami to be destroyed before he can do to Seto what he thinks Yami did to him (causing the whole withdrawal thing).