Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Flowers ❯ After school ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone! I just can’t help but getting this chapter up.

Marik: Yeah, because you have nothing else to do.

… Back door right.

Marik: You really need to get a lock or something.

… Here’s the next chapter. Do it.

Marik: What the --

You do the announcer, that’s the rule to who ever comes in uninvited.

Marik: She doesn’t own Yu-Gi-Oh, yadi yada, bla bla, on to the stupid chapter.

… Very poetic of you.

**************************

Ch. 5: After school

Around 3 a.m., we see Yami toss and turn on the mattress.

#Dream#

Yami is in the middle of the sea in a storm. He fought to stay above the rapid waves, but a huge wave came over and forced him under. He was tired for fighting the waves and felt himself sinking slowly into the darkest depths of the sea.

Images of his past appeared around him, making him sink even deeper.

‘What’s the use of living if there’s nothing for me to look foreword to.’ He thought as hands came out of from the depths and reached for him.

But then a bright light forced the hands back to the dark.

He squinted his eyes to see the light.

The light then transformed into a person with wings.

‘An angel?’ He thought.

The angel was wearing loose legged pants, a shirt that was tight at the chest and the sleeves were loose and covered its hands, and was wearing a wrapped cloth on its head.

“Are you Watching Angel?” He asked, but no sound came out, only small bubbles that rised their way to the surface.

The angel then put its hand to a loose part of the cloth that wrapped around its head.

But, before he got a chance to see the face, he woke up from hearing the siren of a police car.

‘What the hell was that dream about?’ He thought as he slowly got up, feeling sore from yesterday’s beatings. ‘Damn.’ He looked up at the clock. ‘I’m going to be late!’ He went around the room, gathering little items he had to go to Yugi’s. He shoved the items, which were boxers, a huge white shirt, a toothbrush and paste, and his wallet (which he kept hidden for special of self uses like buying his clothes or supplied himself with food.). “That should be it.” He said as he slipped his backpack on and walked out of the door.

*School*

He ran as if the devil himself was after him to his classroom. ‘Damn! Damn! DAMN!’ He thought as he turned each corner sharply. He reached to his first class and opened the door. “Sorry I’m late!” He said.

Mrs. Gib looked over at him, her hand over her heart.

Yami walked over to his seat while everyone, including Tea, watched him.

“O.K. class, back up here. HEY! PAY ATTENTION!” She shouted making everyone turn around.

~Lunch~

He walked towards the library when Tea jumped in front of him. “What the hell do you want now.” He said pissed off.

“Uh, well, I was wondering, if you have anything to do on Saturday?” She said in a fake innocent tone.

He glared at her to a point where a person would wisely back away. “Yes, I do have something to do this weekend.” He said in an amazingly calm voice.

“Oh, uhh, well how about next week?”

“Not the next or any other week for that matter.” He walked past her, only to be blocked again.

“Why not!” She whined. “It’s that nerd, Yugi, isn’t it! Why should you hang with someone that lame and not with someone who has higher standards.”

“By higher standards, you mean flirting with someone that you want to get in bed with.” He said in a cold voice. “Well, isn’t it?”

She was silent and bit her lower lip.

“Heh, just as I thought.” He walked till he was standing right beside her. “To answer your question, I rather hang with a nerd who treats others with respect and kindness, without getting anything in return, than with some slut who doesn’t have a clue what the meaning ‘get lost’ is. You are an embarrassment to the other intellegical women in this school.” He then walked away as Tea fell to her knees, shocked and hurt written on her face.

The students who witnessed the scene moved out of his way.

‘Damn. That felt good. Maybe now that bitch would learn.’ He thought as he entered the library.

It wasn’t long until Yugi walked in.

Yami waved as he sat down in a vacant table. “Hey Yugi, how was your day?” He asked as the other sat down.

“Nothing much, but…” Yugi started to say.

“Was is it?” Yami asked.

Yugi hesitated a bit, but Yami waited. “Is it true?” He said, making Yami tilt his head to the side in a confused matter. “Is it true you told Tea off?”

“Yes, and it wasn’t pleasant. But she’s so annoying and she called you a nerd, which isn’t a bad thing.” Yami said.

“Thanks.” Yugi said.

“For what?” Yami asked.

“No one stood up for me before and…” Yugi blushed.

Yami smiled. “You’re welcome Yugi. And it did felt good telling that bitch off.”

They both laughed then were hushed by the librarian.

~After school~

Yami looked out on the horizon from the roof. ‘Where’s Yugi?’ He thought as he leaned against the wall.

~*Flashback*~

“Hey Yami.” Yugi said as they exited the library. “Where should we meet after school?”

He thought for a moment. “How about the roof?” He said.

“That’s sounds like a great idea.” Yugi said. “Well, see you after school.”

~*End of Flashback*~

‘I hope he’s o.k.’ He thought.

School was out ten minutes ago and it was a pretty big school.

‘I’ll give him another minute.’ He thought until he heard a scream. “That sounded like Yugi. Damnit!” He said as he ran down the stairs.

We see Yugi being cornered in a classroom with two thugs and Tea.

“Why are you doing this?” Yugi asked.

“Because Yami won’t go out with me because he’s hanging around with a pathetic shrimp like you.” She said anger in her eyes.

“What does beating me up got to prove any thing?” Yugi said, his back against the wall.

Tea was completely silent then said. “Nothing, but at least these guys have something to do and I could enjoy watching you suffer.” She smiled wickedly. “I always get what I want, and if anyone stands in my way will discover my wrath, the hard way.” She snapped her fingers and the thugs charged at him with huge fists.

Yugi yelled as he closed his eyes for the worst.

The door crashed opened and Yami came in, his eyes narrowed at the site as he quickly went over to the thugs. “Stand aside.” He said in a dangerous tone.

The thugs were freaked from the blood-colored eyes staring at them that way, and left.

Yami came up to Yugi, who looked a bit shakened. “Are you alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Yugi responded.

“Good.” Yami said, relief showed in his eyes, but changed to being serious when he looked at Tea. “Yugi, wait outside for me.”

Yugi was about to say something, but the older teen cut him off.

“I won’t take long.” He said.

Yugi nodded and walked out of the room.

Yami glared at Tea. “Well.” He said.

She was silent.

“Don’t you have something to tell me?”

She stayed silent.

“You wanted my attention for sometime now. And now, since you got my attention, you won’t tell me a thing.”

She was shaking now and couldn’t look at him.

“Answer me.” His voice getting loud and demanding.

She started to cry and was too chocked up to speak.

He turned at the heel and walked towards the door. “If you ever do this again, I won’t go easy on you.” He exited the room, leaving her, a pathetic whimpering pile on the floor.

“Damn you.” She whispered.

Yami walked out and saw Yugi, his head was looking up at the ceiling then looked over to him.

“Hey Yami, everything alright?” Yugi asked a bit worried.

“Yeah.” Yami said.

“Ready to go?” Yugi said and Yami nodded.

Yugi smiled and grabbed Yami by the arm. “Race you!” He laughed.

Yami blushed when he saw the other smile like that. He quickly came back to reality. “How am I suppose to race you if you’re holding my arm.” He said as they both laughed.

A teacher was getting out of the classroom and saw the two boys running past him. “HEY! It maybe after school, but the rules still apply!” He said but the boys were long gone.

*********************

That it for this chapter. Please R&R. Thank you.