Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Flowers ❯ New Beginning ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YES!! VACATION AT LAST!!!

Joey: Wha’ds up wid ‘er?

Yami: Starting today, she has about a week off from school.

Joey: Lucky.

Bakura: Meaning more time to type up her crazy story.

Yugi: I heard that she’s also working on a new story.

Marik: Starring you and the Pharaoh I presume?

Yugi: Yes. But it also stars Joey and Seto.

Joey: … HURRY UP WIT FINISHING DIS STORY SO YA COULD WORK ON DAT OTHER STORY!!!

*falls on her face* Yami! Yugi!

YY/Y: *sweat drop*

Yugi: Sorry, slipped.

*************************************

Ch.10: New Beginning

~Next day~

“THERE’S NO WAY I’M EATTING THIS CRAP!” Yami shouted as the nurses tried to get him to eat.

“YOU’RE GOING TO EAT IT! EVEN IF I HAVE TO DO OPERATION!” The nurse said, her patience gone awhile ago.

“Don’t hurt him!” Yugi said as he tried to get through a nurse to help the other, who had two other nurses holding him down.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE!!” The doctor yelled, making everything silent and still.

“We w-were trying to get this stubborn ass child to eat.” The nurse said, earning a glare from the red-eyed teen.

“That won’t be necessary.” The doctor said rubbing his temple. “Yugi, your grandfather is here to pick you and Yami up.”

“Thank-you, tell him we’ll be right there.” Yugi said, a bit relieved.

‘I’m saved!’ Yami thought as the nurses walked out of the room.

“Are you alright.” Yugi said to Yami.

“Now that those crazy nurses are out and going home with you, I never felt better.” This statement made Yugi laugh.

*Game shop*

“Would both of you slow down!” Grandpa said as he watched the two scarf down on spaghetti.

Yami swallowed his food and took a gulp of water. “Sorry Grandpa Mouto, but it was kind of hard to resist when nurses tried to force down human liquids down your throat.”

“Well, just don’t choke yourself, I don’t want anyone die on my watch.” Grandpa said.

“Don’t worry, after that close call back at the hospital, thanks to a certain guardian angel,” Yami said and stole a quick look at Yugi, who blushed a bit. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Grandpa sighed and rolled his eyes as he continued to eat his lunch.

~Evening~

“This will be your room for awhile.” Yugi said opening the door. He flipped the switch, revealing a clean room with pale blue carpet, cream colored walls, an oak desk against the wall, and a plain white bed along side the desk. “Sorry it isn’t much.” He scratched his head.

Yami entered the room and laid down on the bed. “Better than that hell rot apartment.” He said as he closed his eyes.

“Well, if you need anything, you know my room is down the hall to your left… Yami?” Yugi said and saw that the other is fast asleep. He smiled as he quietly pulled out an extra blanket from underneath the bed and covered the other with it. He blushed as he leaned down and kissed the other’s forehead and quickly, but quietly walked out of the room and shut off the light. “Good night Yami.” He quietly said as he closed the door.

#Yami’s Dream#

He reached towards Yugi’s hand and a bright light radiated off of the angel form. He had to cover his eyes as he felt himself being pulled out of the water, the sea of death. When he opened his eyes, the sun glared at his eyes and he had to block the bright light with his arm. He felt burning sand underneath him and heard the rustling of the leaves from a passing wind. ‘I must be on some island.’ He thought as he tried to get up, but only sat upright, since the lower half of his body doesn’t want to cooperate with him. He heard a sound of movement from the leaves. “Who’s there?” He asked with a bit of demanding.

A figure came out of the bushes and to Yami’s surprise, the figure turn’s out to be Yugi, wearing only white boxers. He blushed when the other came closer to him.

“Hey Yami.” Yugi said as he leaned down to meet the other teen’s eye level. “What’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing’s wrong.” Yami responded.

Yugi smiled and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist.

“Wha-What are you doing?” Yami said, feeling as though his face is going to melt.

“Helping you up silly.” Yugi said with a giggle as he lifted themselves to their feet.

They both fell silent except for the wind and the waves.

“Can you walk?” Yugi asked.

Yami shrugged, was feeling content with the other this close to him.

Yugi pushed himself back, keeping his hands on the other’s waist and walked slowly.

Yami understood and took a step, which made him wobble a bit, but still remained balance on his feet. This action continued for awhile until he walked at a normal pace.

“Come on Yami!” Yugi said grabbing the other by the hand. “I have something to show you.” He ran towards the jungle, dragging the other along.

When they reached to the center of the jungle, which had a huge water fall with a rainbow around the top.

Yami saw a shallow pond that has a stream that leads to the river, and in the center of the pond there is a canopy bed that could fit in four people.

“Come on Yami.” Yugi said tugging the other’s arm, making Yami snap out of his daze.

They walked across the cold, clear water and got on the canopy bed.

“I could see why you dragged me here. It’s beautiful.” Yami said looking at the water fall.

Yugi wasn’t looking at the water fall, but at the admirer. “Yeah.” He said.

Yami stole a quick glance to Yugi and felt his face redden and his heart started to beat a little faster. “Yugi.”

“What is it?” Yugi said a bit curious.

“I… have something to tell you, for quiet sometime actually.” Yami said, a bit nervous. He looked over at the other, one leg daggling off the side of the bed, the other leg pulled up to his chest, looking absolutely adorable.

“What is it?” Yugi asked again.

Yami just starred at the angel. ‘Say something baka!’ His conscience said. “Ah, well, I… ah, what I’m trying to say is… that…” He said, but couldn’t get the right words out.

Yugi gave him a small smile and moved a bit closer to the other. “You’re…?” He said as he waited for the other to speak.

“I…” Yami said as he lean towards the other.

Then there was an annoying sound.

#End of Dream#

The alarm clock beeped at the time of 9:30 a.m., causing him to wake up. “Damn annoying…” He grumbled as he tried to find the off button. “Piece of crap.” He found the button and shut it off. He sat up and stretched.

“Morning sleepy head.” Yugi said from the door way.

“Morning.” Yami said as he got out of bed.

“Sleep well?” Yugi asked as they walked down the hall.

“I was until that annoying clock had to wake me up.” Yami said.

“Got to a good part in your dream?” Yugi said with a teasing smile.

Yami blushed and said. “Yeah, you could say that.”