Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Flowers ❯ Admit ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone! This is the last chapter. Yes you read right. The. Last. Chapter. Of. This. Story!
 
Seto: I think they get the point.
 
I know. I just want to make sure.
 
Seto: Why am I here again?
 
Because you're meeting Joey here.
 
Seto: So, where is he?
 
I'm not suppose to tell you, and no amount of money is going to make me tell.
 
Seto: …
 
Seto. May you do the honors?
 
Seto: *sighs* YGO Cupid does not own the show or characters, blah blah, you get the deal.
 
Thank you Mr. Kaiba for the inspiring words of wisdom. *rolls eyes* Enjoy the last chapter. And remember that I would allow two days after this story to take in votes for the next fic, after two days, I'm starting it and would be posted A.S.A.P. Thank you and enjoy.
 
 
Ch. 15: Admit
 
“Yugi, I love you.” Yami said.
 
Yugi was in complete shock when he heard those words. `He… He loves me?'
 
Yami took the silence as a rejection, but couldn't move since the small teen has his arms around him still.
 
“Do… Do you mean it?” Yugi managed to say.
 
Yami stared at the other blankly before responding. “Of course. Yugi, remember when I told you when we first met, that I thought you're the kindness person I've ever met.”
 
Yugi blushed, remembering it well.
 
“I had these dreams when I met you. The first on was when I was in the middle of a storming ocean. I was pushed down to the darkest depths by the waves and pulled by these hands. I realized that the waves meant the problems and stress in my life that I kept inside as a child and the hands were my past, trying to pull me to a path that took my mother and my step-father, an easy way out of life.”
 
Yugi's eyes grew wide at hearing this.
 
“They would have succeeded too, if you didn't come.”
 
Yugi was confused by this statement.
 
“You were in my dreams, as an angel, trying to save me. At that point, I had to choose, let the past get to me like the others, or move on and live the life that I missed out and that the others would never experience. So, I fought my past and grabbed the hand of my future.” Yami took the other's hand and held it to his. “I understand if you don't feel the same way as I do, but I wanted you to know what I felt and -“He was cut off by a finger to his lips.
 
Yugi slowly leaned towards the other, removing his fingers from the other's lips and placed his on the others.
 
Yami was a bit shocked by this, but calmed and let the other kiss him.
 
For awhile they stayed in that same spot, not moving an inch. Soon a cold breeze came in, making the smaller teen shiver. They broke the kiss and stood up.
 
“So, you obviously feel the same.” Yami said holing the other close.
 
Yugi nodded and snuggled to the warmth of the other. “What else was in your dream?”
 
“Well…” Yami said. “You pulled me out of the ocean and led me to a tropical island. Then you showed me a secret hide away in the jungle.” He paused.
 
“Do I want to know what happens next?” Yugi asked.
 
“Maybe later.” Yami said as he noted the change in temperature. “Do you want to go back to the festival?”
 
“I feel like going home.” Yugi said with a yawn to prove his point.
 
Yami smiled as he lifted the other up and carried him, bridal style, all the way to the game shop.
 
~Next Day~
Grandpa arrived at the game shop early in the morning and wanted to sleep in his own bed. `I wonder how those two are doing for the past week.' He walked in and found the two on the couch, with only their pajama pants on. `I guess it went well.' He thought as he closed the door causing the two to wake up.
 
Yugi's went wide when he saw his grandfather. “Hey Grandpa.” He said in a nervous tone. “How was your trip?”
 
“I had worse.” Grandpa responded. “How was yours?”
 
Yami sat up. “The best I've had in a long time.” He said.
 
“I can see that.” Grandpa said, keeping a chuckle in when he saw the older teen's face redden. “Well, just to let you two know, I'm tired from the long flight and I don't want to hear any reckless sounds, got it?”
 
“Yes sir.” The two said in unison.
 
Grandpa looked at the two before moving to the stairs. “Make sure you put a shirt on if you are going to do something today! You may proceed.”
 
The two blushed.
 
“Your grandfather scares me sometimes.” Yami said.
 
“You and me both.” Yugi said.
 
Yami looked at the clock, which read 6:45 a.m. “So, should we start making breakfast? Pancakes sound good?”
 
Yugi looked over at the older teen, knowing what the other is planning, but decided to play along. “Yeah, I'm starting to get hungry.”
 
*Kitchen*
The two started to create the batter, when Yami decided to scoop a little of the batter and tapped it on Yugi's face.
 
“Yami!”
 
Yami shrugged and continued to prepare the pan.
 
Yugi decided to do the same thing, but missed to hit the other's nose.
 
“Oh it's going to be like that is it?”
 
Yugi gulped and tried to run, but he felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist. His body was pressed against the other's body.
 
Yami leaned down and licked the batter off the other's face, while the other did the same.
 
At that point, they leaned in for a kiss and completely forgotten about breakfast, until both stomachs growled.
 
“Alright!” Yami said, making the other laugh as they finished making their breakfast, which they shared.
 
After their morning meal, Yami wrapped his arms around the young teen's waist and kissing his neck.
 
Yugi couldn't help but moan at the small ministration. “You're such a tease sometimes.”
 
“Is it my fault.” Yami said as he laughed when Yugi lightly punched playfully at his arm.
 
That's it! That's the end of the story!
 
Seto: Not your best ending.
 
Am I asking for your opinion?
 
Seto: Just wanted you to know what I thought about it.
 
*Joey comes in*
 
Joey: Hey! Wha's happenin' ?
 
About time you arrived, I was about to let your BF get the boot.
 
Joey: You know dat you're too nice of a person to do dat.
 
I know!
 
Seto: Can we get this over with?
 
*Joey comes over to Seto's side*
 
Joey: Hey chill for a bit, dis won't take long. *traces a finger on the older one's chest*
 
Seto: *blushes* Alright. Make it quick!
 
Joey: Alright everyone! Ya know that ya got two choices ta make. So here they are! Take it away Cupid!
 
Thank you Joey. As he mentioned, here are the two fics that you choose would be the next fic for me to work on and post up.
 
When in Egypt…
>When Yugi and Joey found an ancient scroll in an attic, they get sent back into the past. Meanwhile, Pharaoh Atemu is hiding something that changed him to a cold and distant person. When the two arrive, what would happen?
 
Never Knew… Until Now
Yugi finds a near death teen and brings him in to recover. But when the teen wakes up, he acts strange to things that most would take for granted. Who is the teen? What's his deal?
 
O.K. I think that's it. Well, R&R and please vote for either of these fics, they do count and I'm allowing the vote to go for two days and that's it. Thank you and have a nice day.