Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Do I really need to keep saying this damn thing? You should know by now.
A/N: Alrighty peoples. I'm just giving you a heads up to why this chapter is so short. I'm in the middle of writing and I realized the next part is going to take up enough space as it is, so I decided to put up this first and let the next chapter make up for it!
Enjoy!
-------------------------------------
Joey was settling comfortably into his fifth month of pregnancy now. He made sure to keep in touch with his friends since they were growing very excited with his developing pregnancy and even caught a few rumors of a baby shower in the planning.
The greatest moment of the entire ordeal was when he was cuddled in Seto's lap watching TV and he suddenly perked up in shocked surprise. Joey looked over his shoulder at his husband accusingly.
"Did ya just poke me?.."
"What on earth are you talking about? I have one hand on the armrest and the other is here on your shoulder, see?"
"I felt somethin' poke m-- There it is again!.."
Seto leaned forward to watch as Joey pulled up his shirt and looked down at his engorged stomach. Both stayed deathly silent as they stared, then caught sight of a slight bump through the shorter's flesh.
Twin gasps escaped from their lips as they watched on bated breath for the next flutter.
"It's the baby kicking, Joey.."
Tears began to well in amber eyes before Joey nodded back. Honestly, he never thought something he could see in some horror movie special effect could be the most beautiful sight in the entire world in real life.
Seto snaked his arms around the blonde's waist and held him close. Shyly, he placed his hand over Joey's stomach and began smiling as he felt the soft taps against his palm.
"I can feel her."
Joey sniffed, but grinned back, "Ya should feel it on dis end.."
Mokuba wandered in to find them both grinning like fools, so he just knew he was missing something big. He set the bowl of popcorn he had brought with him upon the table.
"What's going on? I know it can't be the movie because nobody gets that emotional over "Hell Boy"."
They both waved the boy over quickly. Joey took his hand and put it to his belly before motioned Mokuba to stay quiet. Moments later, steel blue eyes blinked and widened.
"That's yer niece. She's sayin' "hello"."
"... WOW! That's the baby?? That feels so weird! What's it feel like to you, Joey? Does it hurt?"
"Whoa, calm down, squirt. Yeah, dat's da baby kicking. It doesn't really hurt, just kinda took me by surprise. It's hard ta describe what it feels like. Kinda like someone flickin' me with their finger from da inside."
Mokuba gave an absent nod, still in awe as he let the fluttering play at his fingertips. The movie went on without them, completely forgotten by the amazing show they were now experiencing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Their little one's kicking increased after that. The next ultrasound was scheduled for Joey's 19th week and he and Seto were simply amazed at how active the baby was now.
Even Dr. Kokoro chuckled a bit as she watched the little girl kick at the probe and even give a summersault to get away from their prying eyes.
"I think she's shy about being a star just yet, but you're both doing wonderfully. You should be delivering right on time since I don't see any problems."
"She's really movin' around a lot. Ya sure she's fine?"
"I'm sure, Joey. It might mean you two are going to have a handful when she comes, but she's not moving around because she's in distress.. Now, don't forget before you leave to set up the next appointment. I want you to remember to keep taking your prenatal vitamins I gave you too, Joey," she smiled.
Seto helped his lover wipe the gel off himself and readjust his clothing before he was handed a folder.
"What's this?"
"Those are your baby's first pictures. You can keep them in a baby book or show them off to friends and family so they can see how big your little girl is getting."
Joey beamed as he looked through them, knowing well that the others would love to see these as soon as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Joey entered his sixth month, he and Seto decided to start thinking about where to put a nursery and how to decorate it. Joey wanted it close so they wouldn't have to be too separated from the baby. This left Seto to clear out the adjacent room and start the redecoration process. A doorway was knocked through the wall between the bedroom and the chosen nursery room.
While work was being done on the baby's room, Joey had to move into one of the other bedrooms. He was afraid of any fumes that could possibly harm their little girl and Seto was more than willing to accommodate such a decision.
The next step was to decide upon a theme for the nursery. It took a few shopping trips and quite a few arguments, but they were getting closer to an agreement.
Of course, Seto wanted to do the entire room in Blue Eyes White Dragons, but Joey refused since it would look too much like a boy's room and stated that his husband already had quite the unhealthy obsession for them.
"I don't need our daughter ta have orgasms over anythin' Blue Eyes like you do."
The brunette found a mobile with several plushie puppies and offered those instead. He should have known better than let the smirk come to his mouth though, because, next thing he knew, he found himself on his ass with said mobile feeling rather lodged in his skull.
After a few more battles, Joey caught sight of a display that he finally liked. It was feminine, but not enough to make them both ill. Lovely pastel colors with butterflies and little snails.
"I like dis one.. 'Gossamer Wings'. Whadda ya think, Seto?"
"It's cute."
"It's a lot better than dat nightmare of a pink rampage we saw earlier. Dat made me wanna puke."
Seto agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The work upon the new nursery started immediately and the young CEO took great care in finding the best interior designers to help. After all, this new little Kaiba would have to have the best of everything!
It was about a week later that the nursery was finished and Joey was allowed to see it safely. Seto was not going to take any chances of stray paint fumes after all.
Mokuba came too, since he was helping Joey walk. Well, it was starting to become more of a waddle now as the blonde's center of gravity changed to compensate for the pregnant belly.
"Are you ready to see the new room, Joey?" Seto smiled softly.
"Damn right I am! And this means I can come sleep in da bedroom again."
"Well, let me show you. I even like how it turned out," he pushed the door open with one hand, the other holding Joey's, "Here we go."
The shorter teen gasped slightly as he looked around. The two facing walls were painted an alternating lavender and butter with a baby pink trim. Stencils of butterflies, mushrooms, snails, and flowers wound about the walls. The ceiling was painted in a very pale, baby blue with sponge painted, fluffy, white clouds. The floor was covered in a lush, carpeting of minty teal. It seemed as if everything from the crib bedding had expanded from the material to splash across the room.
The nursery was fully furnished as well. There was a large, beautiful, white changing table center against one wall, and a matching white crib, complete with bedding, stood slightly off center of the room. Various pillows and stuffed toys decorated shelves and the empty corners of the room. Slightly beside the crib sat a comfortable gliding rocker with footrest.
Mokuba stepped in, looking around with his jaw slackened. He noticed the center light held a fan, in matching colors, and had dome light with more stencils upon it.
Seto stepped behind the stunned blonde and wrapped an arm around the plump waist, "What do you think, Joey?"
When Joey turned to look into those cerulean orbs, a river of tears poured down his face before he started bawling again. He hurried out of the room into their bedroom, leaving Seto stunned.
His little brother came to his side, "Well, I think Joey likes it.. But you're either going to get thanked by getting punched again or Joey is going to give you the best blow job you've ever had."
Seto's gaze snapped to the boy, "Mokuba! Where did you hear that kind of language??"
"Oh, please. Everybody knows about that stuff nowadays.. And it's not like you two are very quiet about it anyway. But, whatever is going to happen, I think I'm going to go play video games with my headphones on so I don't have to hear it again.. Have fun, Seto!" Mokuba replied cheerfully before giving a little skip out the door.
Mokuba was right about Joey liking the nursery though. After acquiring a fresh bruise, the taller was knocked on his back and utterly ravished by Joey's talented mouth.
-----------------------------------------
A/N: If I keep going, I should have the next chapter up later tonight!