Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! *cries*
A/N: Wow.. Sorry about that long wait. *sweatdrops* I went away for Easter without the use of a computer, then came home to start my new job at a new sushi place.
Plus, while I was thinking about how to finish this story up, my other plot bunnies were begging for my attentions. I nearly wrote a PWP just to get them to stop XD
But, enough babbling, on with the latest update.
Edit: I forgot to mention that yes, I am not following Asuka's exact story. I don't know enough about her brother to really write about him.
----------------------------------------------------
Asuka Shizuka Kaiba. 7 pounds, 5 ounces. 19 inches, 3 centimeters.
That's what the birth certificate said at least. If you asked Joey, he would have most likely have described her as being MUCH bigger.
But, nevertheless, Joey and Seto now were the proud parents of a healthy, baby girl and were ecstatic when they could finally take her home and let her see the nursery they had made up for her arrival.
Of course, they both fussed over the newborn like mad, but nobody could blame them. Joey was simply enraptured by Asuka while Seto clearly fell in love at first sight. Joey would often tease his husband that he was clearly wrapped around their daughter's little finger and she had not even spoken her first words.
What the blonde just adored the most about Asuka were her eyes. She clearly had her aunt's eyes and Joey could see Serenity every time he gazed into them. They were almost the same shape, but were the identical, dark hazel-green of his younger sister. Joey felt even more proud now that he had named Asuka after her.
Mokuba had fallen in love with Asuka almost as fast as his elder brother did. He was always there to help at a moment's notice. Joey was quite grateful for the extra help whenever he was simply too exhausted or when Seto was not around. The boy enjoyed playing little games, such as peek-a-boo, with his infant niece and just acting silly in general.
The others came over as often as they could to visit as well. Yugi spent so much time focused on the little one that Joey started teasing Yami that there was a rival now for the small teen's affections.
Joey also knew that with so many adoptive aunts and uncles, Asuka was going to be spoiled absolutely rotten if he didn't watch it. However, whenever it was just mother and daughter spending time bonding, his worries faded. He vowed he would teach Asuka never to take things for granted and to be strong for herself rather than always depending on others, just like he had learned. But, a little extra love and attention wouldn't hurt either!
In fact, Joey was beginning to like that thought for himself while he enjoyed Seto's pampering upon him and Asuka. It was just too fun to milk it for all it was worth when the occasion called, but Joey kept his demands within reason. Still, it didn't mean he couldn't tease the brunette about asking for his treasured Blue Eyes cards just to get a rise out of him.
Most of Joey's needs catered more to having Seto deal with the middle of the night feedings and changings. When the little wails finally reached the groggy teens' ears, they would insist on the other going to check.
".. Asuka's cryin'..." Joey mumbled into his pillow, not bothering to open his eyes.
".. I hear her..." Seto replied in a similar state.
".. Go see what's da matter.."
".. Why don't you? I do every night.."
"I take care of her all day. I need sleep at night."
"So do I.."
Joey rolled over onto his side, wincing and hissing softly, "Ow... I'm still so sore from pushin' another human outta my body.. Da pain was so bad, but I guess I should just ignore all of dat as well as da nine months I took outta my life ta carry her an--"
"Alright! Alright already.. Get down off your cross and I'll go check on her," Seto grumbled slightly as he slid from the bed and went towards the nursery.
The blonde smiled softly in satisfaction before rolling onto his back, "Mmm.. I love ya, Seto."
The young CEO went through the nightly routine of giving a diaper change then moving on to a bottle-feeding. This night though, he found there were no filled bottles, so he came back into the bedroom.
"There are no bottles, Joey."
A honey-colored eye cracked open slowly, "Whaddya mean 'there's no bottles?' There should be at least one more in there.... Oh, shit.. I forgot ta fill some dis afternoon.. No wonder my boobs are sore."
Seto helped the shorter sit up before handing the baby over so Joey could feed her. Looking at it now, Joey was not quite as starry eyed about nursing as he once was, but he felt a slight obligation to do so until they switched Asuka over to formula for good. They would have to after Joey changed back anyway.
"So, does this mean I have to start making sure you've used the pump before going to bed?" Seto chided playfully.
"That thing is a torture device.." Joey scowled slightly while he held Asuka close. A grin came to his face soon after, ".. But it might be fun to use for.. 'other' purposes later."
"And why do I have a feeling that you're going to test it out on me first? I'd much rather invest in actual sexual toys rather than coming up with our own. That's what you were aiming at after all, right?"
Joey just stuck out his tongue a bit while Asuka finally finished up and snuggled down to go back to sleep. He gave her a soft kiss upon the forehead before handing her off to Seto to tuck in once again.
The brunette returned a moment later to crawl back into the covers and snuggle close to his lover as they returned to their previous slumbering state.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ya know.. fittin' fer a tux is gonna be kinda hard since my body is gonna change shape when I turn back."
"I can have a tux sewn the day of, if necessary. Let's start picking out colors to work with," Seto stated as he walked beside his shorter love.
"Okay. But let's not spend all day here. Asuka gets fussy when she's not bein' da center of attention.." Joey looked down into the big hazeled eyes and cooed, "Isn't dat right? Say 'I am da cutest baby ever an' everybody knows it'!"
Asuka, who rode strapped against Joey's chest in a carrier, cooed in return and gave a toothless smile in reply. She was getting much more responsive now and was growing into quite the little talker with anyone that would listen.
The teen CEO smiled softly at the scene. He never would have pictured himself a married man with a beautiful baby girl, or spending a casual family outing with his partner. He even gave up his briefcase in lo of toting a diaper bag. Just let some laugh at the sight. He was happy at last... and he had enough power to crush anyone that dared to poke fun in the first place.
"So, we still thinkin' about doing white tuxes?"
A sable-haired head nodded in affirmation, "And we'll have different colored vests."
While searching through the racks, they both pulled out a colored vest and turned to the other.
They began in unison, "This one looks good for y--" then chuckled.
"Check out this blue one. I think it looks good. It brings out yer eyes."
"Periwinkle?.. It's a nice color... Look at this one. It's 'Victorian Gold'. I think this would look nice for you, Joey."
"I dunno. I kinda like da green ones.."
"The only green that looks good on you looks too close to the periwinkle. The Victorian Gold goes well with your eyes and hair.. And it seems to compliment the periwinkle vest."
"Hrm.. Yer right.. I guess we got our colors picked out, but what about the actual tuxedos? I don't really want ta get da same style.." Joey wrinkled his nose.
"You could always go with a dress," offered Seto.
"And ya could always go with a shoe stuck up yer ass.."
"You're such a sadist, Joey. What kind of an example are you setting for Asuka after all?" he smirked.
The blonde grumbled under his breath as he walked off to look at the other tuxedo styles. After some debating and discussion, they both found a white tuxedo that they liked. Joey's was more traditional looking while Seto's jacket was longer and more reminiscent of his favorite duster.
They even selected a black tuxedo for Mokuba to wear, but they could not agree between 'Pink' or 'Desert Blue' for the vest color, so they took both to let him try later.
Moving on, they decided to find a dress for Asuka to wear for the ceremony. Seto wanted the best that money could buy while Joey just hoped for something that did not make their daughter look like some kind of show pony.
"No way, Seto.. Ya ain't puttin' any of dat 'froo-froo' shit on her."
"These are made by some of the top designers. This is the style that's in fashion at the moment," the youthful CEO countered.
"Well, tell 'em ta shove it because she ain't wearin' it."
There were some sparks between the two as they glared one another down. When it was clear neither was going to win, Joey sighed and dropped his head in defeat.
"So, you see it m--mpf!" Seto began before having a pacifier shoved into his mouth.
Joey turned, head still down as he let out a sigh, "Yer such a stubborn asshole sometimes.."
Cerulean eyes goggled slightly as they watched Joey's retreating back. He spit out the rubbery device before narrowing his eyes and coming back over to his lover's side.
"Look what I found. This'll be great! Okay, Seto, let's get outta here," the blonde flounced slightly towards the cashier, leaving the other sputtering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mokuba tried on both vests and they all came to the executive decision that the blue matched the best. It was nearly identical to his eye color after all.
When he saw the dress Joey had chosen for Asuka, he happily approved. It was a baby blue with white silk trimmings. The sleeves were slightly puffy and there were white, silk flowers decorating around the waist as well as the hem of the veil-like material over the skirt. She was certain to look like a little princess.
Seto and Joey let the others know what style of tuxedo that they had selected for Mokuba and where they had gotten it, since they decided the matching styles would look good the other 'groomsmen'. Sure, they were using the term relatively loosely, but they knew they wouldn't be having a traditional 'wedding'. They were still going to both have a Best Man, but Joey wanted all of his male friends to be a part of the wedding. It would look a bit lopsided if Seto only had Mokuba beside him.
So, after some 'discussing', they decided that Mokuba would be Seto's Best Man and Yami would be his other groomsman. This left Joey having an internal conflict for about an hour until he decided to have Yugi beside him and Tristan as the other. But, to him, they were both his Best Man.
Seto was doing his own preparations for the ceremony in secret. He was going to have special rings made, but it was going to be kept secret until he placed it upon the blonde's finger at the altar. The first ring he had given was a simple band and had promised that he would improve it once the time came. He wasn't going to let Joey walk around without being able to flaunt their union, that's for sure!
In fact, to make it extra special, he managed to sneak the original bands away to be used in the final product.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey was tolerant to endure a few more visits from his monthly nightmare, but after the second time, he decided that it was a perfect time to start thinking about changing back! He was so adamant, he almost phoned up Yugi at three in the morning to tell him he would be taking care of Asuka.
Luckily, Seto was able to intervene and convinced him to wait until it was a bit later in the day to call. When they finally reached the game shop, Yugi was absolutely beside himself with joy to be taking care of the baby. Yami was the one to verbally agree since the short statured youth had gone running off cheering and yelling excitedly.
Things were coming together now. All the tuxedos, with the slight exception with Joey's, were in and all arrangements were made on where they would be holding the ceremony and reception.
Of course, the press was simply going crazy over such a big news story. It finally hit that the young billionaire had become a father and rumors began flying like mad. Joey did not like venturing outside much anymore in fear of being mobbed by cameras and microphones until he could change back and not have to answer too many questions.
The press wanted to be in on the ceremony, but Seto threatened to shut them all down if they so much as tried to peek in the windows. He stressed that this was going to be a private ceremony that would only include the select few on their guest list. Security was even going to be raised to enforce the selectivity, but everyone was welcomed to attend the dinner reception.
The final location for the ceremony was decided to take place in a newly opened, luxurious banquet hall. The 'wedding' would take place in one area and the reception following would move to the actual banquet area to accommodate the press and anyone else interested.
Now, it was only up to when Joey changed back.
------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'll be updating the picture page soon to show all the tuxes. Right now, let's hope I finish writing the damn story ^^;