Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I may not own it, but if I waited any longer for this Yu-Gi-Oh! lemon, I think someone would have strangled me.
A/N: What can I say? Work took over most of my time, but I was also panicking that the lemon wouldn't be as good as I had hyped it up to be. ^^; So, I was waiting for my muse to dig around in her porn files and pull something out for me.
--------------------------------------------
Seto and Joey were still aboard the private jet, cruising over the open ocean. They were resting, laying in the luscious, reclining seats beside one another. The blonde still had no idea where they were off to, but his husband convinced him to get some rest on the flight.
A light blanket lay covering them both while they slept peacefully. Their honeymoon flight was going to take several hours before they were to finally land and the couple was rather exhausted from the day's events.
In his sleep, Joey snuggled closer to Seto until he was resting his head upon the taller's shoulder like a pillow.
The jet was very comfortable and they were able to rest, undisturbed. Seto began to awaken just before sunrise to use the restroom. He knew they would be landing shortly once he saw the soft hues lighting the morning sky off in the horizon. Carefully, he shifted the shorter teen so he could stand, but amber eyes slid open wearily.
Joey sat up slowly and gave a big stretch, followed by a mighty yawn, ".. Are we there yet?"
"Almost. I need to use the restroom through. You can go back to sleep."
A soft shake of his head, "Nah.. I think I'm good.. I just wish I knew where we were headed."
Seto just chuckled quietly as he slipped into the jet's bathroom to relieve himself. Once he emerged, he gave a stretch as well before brushing a few golden tresses away from Joey's eyes.
"I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want a cup?"
".. Can ya put something in it? I don't really like da taste all that much... But I could definitely go fer some breakfast."
The brunette stepped into the small kitchenette area of the jet and set to work making a pot of coffee, "We'll eat when we land. I've already notified the hotel to have room service delivered once we arrive.. Why not take a look outside, Joey. It's a nice view."
Curiously, Joey moved closer to the portal to glance outside. He saw the sun beginning to peak just over the water and caught a glimpse of land in the distance. The first rays provided enough light for him to see how green it was and help make out sugar colored sandy beaches around the shoreline.
He was startled out of his observing when a coffee mug was offered to him. With a soft 'thanks', Joey took it and gave a sip.
"I made yours into a mocha with some extra sugar."
He hummed a positive reply in mid-drink, "Taste's good.. Da coffee tastes a little different though."
"It's Kona coffee," Seto took a sip himself.
"Kona?"
"It's from Hawaii... Which, incidentally, we're scheduled to land in a few more minutes," he smirked slightly, stealing a glance to see Joey's expression.
It took a second to register, until Joey's eyes grew large with his excitement. He had always wondered what it would be like to go there since he heard so much about it, but he couldn't believe it was actually happening now!
"HAWAII??!! REALLY!!??" he bounced.
"Yes. We're going to stay on the island of Kauai at the Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club. And, our suite has an ocean view."
Thankfully, Seto managed to get his coffee cup out of the way before he was tackled in a joyful embrace and had his face peppered with kisses.
"Alright, Joey!.. Enough!.. Down boy!"
The blonde rattled off excited 'thank you's and 'I love you's while Seto tried to wrestle him back into his seat so they could land.
A beautiful dawn greeted them once the plane touched down and they gathered their bags. As they approached their limo, there were two hula girls in grass skirts that welcomed them to Hawaii before placing beautiful leis around their necks.
Joey played with his as they drove towards the hotel, inhaling the soft, sweet fragrance of the flowers before giving a silly grin.
"Ya know.. technically, we just got leid," he stated simply before bursting into a fit of giggles.
Seto groaned slightly at the bad joke, but leaned in to capture his husband's lips hungrily, "We'll, I hope you're up for another round because you're getting 'laid' once we get in that hotel room."
A shiver of excitement ran down his spine.
Check-in went quickly and their things were brought up to the room and put away by the hotel staff, which were happy to accommodate someone of such a VIP status.
Joey just stood in awe, mouth agape, as he looked over the shear size of the suite. It was at least three times bigger than the apartment he shared with his father, but this place was beautifully decorated with tropical aspects.
A whispered, "... wow..." was all he could manage.
Seto brought him over to the dining table where breakfast lay waiting for them. He took off the silver covers from the various plates to reveal the feast that awaited.
Eggs, pastries, meats, fruits, everything was there. Joey piled his plate high as he ate voraciously and Seto continued to warn him to eat slower, lest he get sick.
For a special treat, they had some mimosas, though the brunette's was mostly orange juice. Joey plucked a ripened strawberry from the tray and brought it to his husband's lips for him to eat. Seto opened his mouth and carefully bit into the sweet fruit that was offered to him. The shorter leaned forward to kiss away some of the stray juice and licked his lips to savor the taste.
Seto took a piece of pineapple to return the favor. Joey playfully nipped at the fingers when they drew too close and swirled his tongue over the digits to collect the sweet nectar left behind. These actions only fueled the desire that was clawing at Seto since Joey had changed back.
Sapphire pools rippled with lust and admiration as they gazed into fiery amber that hid behind loose, golden bangs.
"I love you so much, Joey..."
They closed the distance between them, entering a passionate kiss as they tasted and explored rather unfamiliar territory. Joey moaned softly as he ran his tongue over his husband's. Never had he seen Seto show him this much passion and all doubts of his love faded into nonexistence.
Their kiss grew more heated and in danger of exploding upon the table or floor. With surprising strength, the young CEO grasped Joey's buttocks firmly and lifted him up from the chair. Joey wrapped his legs around the other's waist as he was carried into the bedroom, never breaking their lip lock in the journey.
The taller teen deposited Joey upon the expansive bed, looking over the flushed face and parted, pink lips. Only a second passed before they attacked one another to remove the loathsome barriers their clothes were creating.
Seto flung his shirt over his head and Joey's followed suit a heartbeat later. The blonde bit at his partner's lower lip while fumbling to unfasten their pants. When the fabric refused to yield, he gave an irritated whine.
Seto's voice was husky, "Such an impatient puppy.. I'll get them."
"Get the lube out of the bag in the bathroom.." he panted in reply while setting to work once more in trying to get his jeans off.
Taking a quick jump off the bed, Seto hurried to retrieve the bottle from their toiletries bag. It only took a second to find before coming back in and shutting the blinds a bit to dim the light.
He placed the lubricant bottle upon the nightstand before finishing in stripping himself, then moving to rescue his puppy in distress. They had to work at getting the zipper unstuck, due to clumsy haste, and Seto found a pleasant surprise once the jeans were gone.
"... Why are you still wearing those, Joey?.."
Joey's cheeks flushed a deep crimson as he looked down at the satin panties that were straining to hold back his weeping arousal.
".. Uh.. well... They're kinda comfy once ya get used ta them.."
Seto clutched the stringy sides in both hands before slipping them down his lover's slim thighs and off his ankles, leaving him bare. He gave a wolfish grin as he climbed upon the bed and leaned over the blonde.
"So does that mean you'll be wearing them more often?.."
"Kinky.."
"I'm not the one that's wearing women's panties, Joey."
Reaching around to tangle his fingers in sable tresses, Joey silenced his husband with a hungry kiss. Seto broke away after a moment so he could begin mapping every new inch of the blonde's body with his lips, tongue, and fingertips.
He found a wonderful spot upon Joey's neck with his teeth that the shorter duelist gasping with need. With determination, Seto worked to leave a sizable mark on the creamy flesh so he could find the spot later.
Working his way down, he traced the hollows and ridges of his partner's collarbones and Adam's apple before making a line of kisses and licks to the rosy nipples.
They stood atop softly sloping mounds of disappearing breasts and Seto took one bud into his mouth, teasing it into diamond hardness before giving a suckle.
Joey bucked with a cry of pleasure, but Seto jerked away, coughing. Quickly, Joey pushed himself up slightly.
"What's wrong?.."
".. I think I'm going to wait a few more days before trying that again.. I didn't know I was going to find anything still in there.."
Flushed cheeks only darkened with utter humiliation before he tried to skitter off the bed, only to be pinned down by the brunette.
"Where do you think you're going?"
Joey stammered, "B-but.. But..."
"'But' nothing. It's going to take more than that to scare me away. If I could handle seeing everything I have so far when you were female, then this is nothing... Now, where were we?" Seto grinned slyly before moving to kiss his way down to Joey's navel.
The shorter closed his eyes and relaxed, submitting to the exploration. Teasing licks and nibbles continued to circle the one area demanding the most attention.
".. Ah.. Stop teasin' me... Do somethin' already!"
A strangled gasp was ripped from Joey's throat as he felt his member suddenly enveloped in moist heat. The sensations caused every nerve to feel as if it had been set ablaze with electricity and the blonde made a soft keening.
"Ngh.. Seto.. Ah!"
Seto bobbed his head as he took his lover all the way in, letting a few blonde curls tickle his nose as he went. While he worked, he began humming an absent tune, just to send vibrations around the turgid rod inside his mouth that only began to swell slightly more.
Joey's body was growing tight as he shivered in pleasure. Fingers fisted the mussed bed sheets like a lifeline while he grit his teeth.
"S-... Seto... I.. I'm gonna..."
The taller continued, putting more focus in his ministrations as he coaxed Joey ever closer to his peak. Joey arched his back with a strained cry as he came, spurting his cream into his lover's hungry mouth as Seto swallowed every mouthful offered. After he was satisfied the teen had been milked dry, he rose up to kiss him again, letting Joey taste what remained of himself upon Seto's lips.
"You're even more delicious than I thought you would be," Seto whispered hotly into his partner's ear.
While the shorter youth came down off his sexual high, Seto took the forgotten bottle of lubricant. He poured the clear substance into his palm, grinning as he felt the warming oil inside beginning to work.
Seto sat at his lover's side and casually rolled one of Joey's pert nubs between his fingers. Small droplets of evaporating liquid came forth, but the bit of warming oil upon his hand helped add to the pleasure. Joey inhaled sharply and whimpered from the treatment while Seto's other hand went lower.
Stopping at the twin globes, he carefully moved his fingertip down the crease until he found the hidden entrance and swiftly slid his middle finger to the hilt. This caused Joey to make a faint cry and begin writhing upon the bed.
"Seto!... Ah, ah ha..."
Seto moved to tease the other nipple now and used the distraction to slip another digit inside the heated tunnel. Those two, buried fingers swirled and probed while being slid through the slowly yielding ring of muscle.
Joey's cock came back to full attention, leaking slick pre down along the shaft. He clenched his eyes shut tightly as his breathing grew short and quick.
"Ah!.. Seto! Please!.."
"Not yet. I don't want to hurt you."
The blonde growled, "Well, I'm gonna hurt ya if ya don't hurry up!"
Thrusting a third finger in and scissoring them wide silenced any other threats. The hand upon Joey's chest grabbed the lubricant once more and Seto dribbled some of the watery goo upon his own erection.
There was a whimpered moan of remorse as the fingers were removed. The taller teen moved to situate himself between Joey's thighs. Seto hooked his hands underneath the back of Joey's knees, raising and pushing them back enough to wrap around his waist.
With a lusty smile, Seto whispered into the blonde's ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard into this bed, they'll have to buy a new mattress."
Joey felt his honey orbs rolling up into his head at that declaration. Who knew the CEO could talk dirty? Joey didn't care, he was enjoying it too much.
He felt a pressure at his rear opening, but willed himself to relax completely. Seto took his opportunity to press himself inside then give a quick thrust to bury himself in deep.
Joey arched with a scream and clawed at Seto's back blindly to overcome the sudden intrusion. That was not so bad at first, but then it hurt like hell from being stretched too wide. Thankfully, the taller waited for Joey to relax and continued to whisper sinfully to his partner.
"It's all in.. I can't believe how tight you are.. You feel so hot and so good, Joey.."
Giving a slight thrust of his own hips, Joey moaned and urged his lover on. Seto began with a slow thrust, just savoring the satiny warm feeling of being surrounded by his love. He began building a rhythm, going deeper and faster once he felt comfortable.
Joey lay squirming underneath Seto, now moving to grip the bed sheets again as Seto sat up slightly. He cried out in ecstasy each time he was entered, his cries going shriller as his sweet spot was graced.
"Ah!!... Seto!... Oh, god...."
"Ngh, Joey.. You feel so good.."
Tears of pleasure rolled from the corners off Joey's eyes and he tossed his head back and forth in bliss. Seto leaned forward again, pushing Joey's body back and upwards so he could drive in even deeper. The blonde wrapped his arms around Seto's neck, pulling him down and kissing him desperately.
Each thrust elicited a moaning grunt into the brunette's mouth until they broke for air and Joey gasped and continued calling out. His legs were spread outward and bouncing with the force behind each plunge. Joey moved his hands to grasp his husband's back. Their bodies glistened with sweat, making movement more fluid.
"S-Seto.. I.. I can't..."
"Almost there.. Don't hold back for me.."
Joey dug his fingers into flesh before gasping and throwing his head back to bay to the heavens as his prostate was suddenly struck dead-on. His second climax came hard, coating them both with his milky sperm.
The tightness surrounding Seto only grew worse in his lover's throes of passion. He drove himself impossibly faster until he gripped Joey tightly to himself to pull him a far as he could onto his member as he unleashed his molten essence.
The shorter made a short whining moan from the sensation filling him. Seto collapsed, carefully turning to avoid landing upon Joey, and laid upon his side. Joey rolled them both over until he was laying atop the brunette, making sure to keep his husband inside of him while doing so.
They lay panting and trying to catch their breath, listening to the sounds of the waves breaking upon the shore and one another's heartbeat. Tenderly, Seto stroked Joey's slightly sweat dampened hair before leaning up and kissing his lips lovingly.
"..I love you, Joey."
Joey sniffled softly and lay his head over the taller's shoulder, just clinging to him as he bathed in the afterglow. He sniffled again and moved to rub at his eyes.
"Joey?.. What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"
The blonde raised himself up some so he could look into those cerulean pools. His own wobbled slightly with small tears, but he shook his head to reply.
"No.. I just.. It's.. Well,.. dis is da first time I've ever really had someone care so much about me.. I keep thinkin' dat someday I'll wake up an' find dis was all just a dream."
Seto held his husband to him tightly, "Well, I won't let you go without a fight if this really is a dream." He added with a teasing tone, "A master has to look after his puppy, after all."
Joey cracked a small smile while wiping away the stray tears, then settled back down upon the young CEO's chest.
"I'm really tired..."
"Let's get some rest then," Seto went to pull his now flaccid member free, but Joey stopped him.
"No, don't... I, um.. I wanna sleep with ya inside me.. If dat's okay."
Seto gave the shorter a deep, loving kiss to show he did not mind. He pulled the covers up over them both to keep warm. Joey's breathing had already become even and slow as he entered the welcoming embrace of sleep.
Getting himself comfortable while trying to hold the weight of the golden, sleeping angel upon his body, he too fell into a deep slumber. They would need their rest. After all, Seto hadn't properly pounded Joey into the mattress yet.
-----------------------------------------
A/N: You guys would not believe the amount of research I did just for this damn lemon. I hope you're happy XD I didn't even study this much when I did my Senior term paper!