Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing except for the computer I'm writing this on.
A/N: Ugh, finally! Things have been crazy, I tells ya. CRAZY!
Anyhoo, for those that were curious on how exactly I research for lemons, *laughs*, I was watching my “Sensitive Pornograph” OVA almost daily and looked all through my yaoi scans I have on my hard drive for anything that perked my interest. And, I highly recommend that OVA because it kicks 12 types of ass, then fucks it raw XD
---------------------------------------
Joey kept reminding Seto that they should eventually make it out of their hotel room to do some sight-seeing, even if they were having plenty of fun being cooped up in their suite.
They finally emerged from their room after one last round or two of screwing one another silly to take time in what Kauai had to offer. They even went to a real luau complete with dancers.
Joey was still feeling high from pure giddiness and gladly volunteered to get up on stage with other luau goers to learn how to hula. Seto tried sinking slowly into his chair to hide his reddening face, however.
While they were out, the blonde insisted they buy souvenirs for everyone back home and to find something especially nice for Yami and Yugi since they were babysitting.
The proud parents called just about every day to check up on Asuka and to see how the two teens were holding up trying to care for an infant. Things were going well except for a small bout of colic that kept the little one up at all hours for a few nights.
Mokuba was doing well at home as well. He stayed glued to his video games for the most part, but would come visit his niece to give the spiky haired duelists a rest.
Besides being slightly homesick for his daughter and his younger brother, the vacation was really doing wonders for the former ice king of Kaiba Corp. He was taking up Joey's every suggestion for ways to pamper themselves as well as helping suggest areas of interest for the corporation to expand upon.
Seto took several mental notes of the different suggestions to look further into once they returned home. But, he made sure to control himself and not start thinking about only business since this was his and Joey's honeymoon after all.
The couple decided to find a quiet restaurant one evening that had a more intimate feel rather than any of the extravagancies the others had. They settled on having an early dinner at a quaint cafe and were seated in a booth that was close to the hostess stand.
Joey and Seto relaxed and took their time while they ate, simply content to chat about what other activities they should do before they returned to Domino.
When they were not eating, Joey was growing fond of just watching the other people in the restaurant. They were there in time to watch the shifts change and the dinner workers arrive. The hostess for the evening, a bigger girl with short, dark hair and dark chocolate eyes, arrived and began organizing the work upon the stand and preparing for the dinner rush.
The blonde's soft, honey gaze followed her as she sorted and cleaned the menus, used the phone, divided the sections for the servers, double checked reservations, took take-out orders, sat incoming guests, bussed dirty tables, poured water, filled water jugs, served food, and stock the women's bathroom with supplies. He was feeling rather dizzy from watching her dash back and forth between tasks, always keeping a beaming smile while she greeted the dinner patrons.
"Jeez.. And I thought you worked yer ass off, Seto. I haven't seen her take a break ta breathe since she came in here."
"Well, she's getting the job done. Those tables have been dirty for 15 minutes or more."
"Yeah, but she's really sweatin'. It's already kinda warm in here anyway," he replied sympathetically.
They both watched after that as she bussed almost every table and set it again, but always made sure to get the servers their tables' money. The dinner crowd began to trickle in and the young woman paused long enough to greet them before running to get a table ready to place them at.
While they watched her hustle about, the people waiting began to grow upset that they were not being seated promptly. They continually stopped her to demand to know when they were going to be sat and yelling about having to wait 5 minutes over what the projected wait time was said to be.
The hostess, looking a little frazzled around the edges, sincerely apologized about the waiting and insisted she was trying as hard as she could to hurry before rushing off to keep working. She tripped on the carpet in the back and dropped a few dirty dishes upon the floor, but luckily, nothing broke. She got up from her hands and knees, rubbing at the obvious pain the fall had caused, then heading on her way while still wincing.
Joey frowned, ".. Dat's da second time she's tripped since I've been watchin' her.. She's goin' too fast."
The owner of the restaurant was wandering about, talking with people as they ate. The irate guests that were at the door called him over and began yelling about the service. A large group of them finally turned and walked out so they would not have to wait anymore, swearing they would never be back.
Once more, the hostess girl appeared with an armful of plates and napkins to set the clean tables with. The owner stopped her and began exchanging rather angry words with her while she kept shrinking down into her shoulders and nodding her head submissively. Even though he could not hear what was being said, Joey was clearly getting irked by this all.
After being reprimanded, the now deflated young woman went back to setting the tables and clearing off others. The restaurant phone she had clipped to her side rang just about every five minutes and she answered each call in between working her other tasks.
Seto notice Joey shaking a bit from anger as he saw her once more apologize immensely into the phone. She walked by and they were able to hear someone yelling on the other end.
"I really am truly sorry that everything wasn't in the bag, ma'am. I wrote down everything just as you said, especially the special order... Yes, ma'am, I'll let him know.. Yes.. I'm very sorry again and I promise that it will be taken care of when you come in again.."
The young CEO put a hand upon his lover's shoulder as Joey continued to hear the loud screaming through the phone and clearly made out several derogatory insults focused towards the innocent woman while she bit her lower lip to hold back her pain.
Once the phone was disconnected, she approached the owner to inform him of the call and explained the situation. Once more, she was yelled at even though it was not her fault.
As the owner stalked away, the shaken hostess took a few seconds to collect herself, trying to wipe discretely at the corners of her eyes. Seeing all of this and how it was affecting his partner was simply enough for Seto. He waved the girl over when she was en-route to the kitchen to deposit several dirty glasses clutched in her arms.
Her voice was quivering softly as she spoke, trying to keep her head bowed enough to hide any signs of her previous tears, ".. Y-yes, sir? Is there something I can get for you?"
Joey was watching his husband curiously now. Seto held himself in the way he would when speaking to a potential client and spoke with an uncharacteristic warm tone to his voice.
"Yes. Would you be so kind as to tell me your name?"
That certainly caught the girl off guard. She blinked several times before finally answering cautiously, ".. uh.. My name is, Stephanie.."
With a slight nod, Seto reached into his pocket and continued, "Well, Stephanie, first off, I'm writing you a check that I want you to take."
After scribbling quickly, he ripped the paper out and handed it to her. Stephanie looked at him curiously, then glanced at the check before giving a gasp. All the plates she had been holding clattered loudly to the floor, shattering into several pieces.
"Th.. this has to be some kind of joke! I can't take money, especially this much, from a guest!" Stephanie flustered and handed the check back, "I'm really sorry, sir, but I'm afraid I can't accept this, .. If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work.."
All three flinched from a shout behind the dark haired woman and the owner came storming over.
"What the hell is this mess?? Are you trying to put me out of business?!"
Stephanie jumped slightly, quickly turning on her heel to fetch a broom, but a second shout made the entire restaurant silent.
"Now, just a minute!! I have watched this girl working her ass off trying to cover everyone else's lazy ass while getting screamed at left and right when she is completely innocent!" Seto was standing now, fists clutched tightly.
Joey saw his partner's icy blue gaze narrow upon the owner before he changed his entire demeanor into his 'hostile takeover' mode, as Joey dubbed it.
"If you had any sense at all, you would realize that she is the one that is obviously running this entire operation while everyone else just demands her to do more and more! I am not going to stand by and watch an obviously model employee be berated and humiliated.." Seto turned to the shocked hostess, "Stephanie? I would be honored if you would come work for my company instead of for this jackass you do now."
Stephanie gaped in shock and blinked, ".. Me?.. You want me to work for you?.. What kind of company do you run?"
The brunette CEO smirked softly, "I'm afraid we were unable to have proper introductions earlier. I am Seto Kaiba, the owner of Kaiba Corp. Perhaps you've heard of my company?"
There were several gasps of surprise from about the restaurant and the owner clearly looked afraid now. Stephanie simply paled as she stood like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.
"Y-you're THE Seto Kaiba??! Oh my god... I must be dreaming... There is no way this is real.." she stammered.
Joey chuckled softly in his seat before he stood beside his husband, "Yup. It's really him."
Stephanie gave a squeak when her brain finally caught up. She casually reached over to pinch her arm to make sure she was truly awake. When the slight pain hit her, she immediately grabbed Joey's hand, shaking it wildly.
Excited words spilled out of her mouth as she looked over them both, "Oh my god, I can't believe it's really you, holy shit, you don't know how much of a fan I am of yours Joey, I heard all about you and Seto and Yugi on TV, and my cousin loves dueling and he tried teaching me and he's a huge fan of both of you and.."
The blonde grinned before looking over to Seto to have him finish.
"I'm glad you've heard of us, Stephanie. Now, as I mentioned before, I want you to take this check and use it to come to Domino so you can work for me.. If you have any family that needs to come with you, I will pay for them as well and, if they work as hard as you do, then they are all welcome to work for me."
Stephanie still had that slight fangirl glitter in her eye as she nodded her head vigorously. She took the check, promising to work hard to make up for it and then throwing her arms around each of them to hug them happily, simply overcome with her joy. It certainly took the two by surprise, but the blonde just gave a silly grin to his partner.
"I can't thank you enough Se--, er, Mr. Kaiba. This is like a dream come true!"
"You don't have to thank me. Now, I think you should start getting ready to move," he smirked softly.
Joey smiled, "But first, I think ya should go celebrate gettin' outta dis shithole job.. And I promise ta get ya autographs from everybody once yer there."
Stephanie glomped the blonde duelist one last time before taking his advice. Tonight called for a carton of her favorite ice cream and a bottle of her favorite wine, indeed.
Once Seto and Joey were back in their suite, the shorter took his husband into a long, loving kiss.
"I dunno if yer da same guy that I married or not. Can't be. Ya were too generous back there."
Seto just hrmfed softly, "Don't read too much into it, pup. I just hate seeing someone cower in submission like that unless I'm the reason they're doing it... Now, I think I'd like to see you in submission, Joey.. Naked. On the bed. Right now."
Joey gave a playful salute, "Yes, sir."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, as they say, Yami and Yugi still had their hands full with caring for Asuka. The nights of colic left them exhausted, but at least Solomon did not make them help in the shop then.
When the bout of colic was over, Yugi simply glowed with joy as he fussed over the infant as if she were his own. He played and held her every waking minute and always was first to volunteer to feed her. Though, the petite teen left the more unpleasant jobs for his darkness, such as burping her and changing diapers.
Each time Yami found himself washing up after some baby care related incident, he wondered to himself if his little hikari was trying to punish him in some way. Or perhaps he was making sure to prove his declaration of not becoming pregnant, lest the former pharaoh was willing to sacrifice more for his love.
Idle thoughts of that crossed his mind and he gave an amused smirk while finishing another diaper change. He nearly swallowed his own tongue when he heard a slightly annoyed cough from behind him.
Yugi stood in the doorway, arms crossed and a pout on his face, "That's it. You're not watching TV for a month, Yami!.. And don't even start with me, I saw what you were thinking. I can't believe you would even think, that if I DID get pregnant, that I would do something like that! But, I would be strangling you long before we had fifty children for you to look after while I just sat on a couch eating chocolates and getting fat.." he dropped his arms as he pouted harder and gave his foot a stamp, "And I'm not fat! You're fatter than I am! You're starting to get a pocky gut! And, yes, I know about those boxes you hid. You really think I wouldn't find the wrappers?"
The elder winced, "Aibou.. I'm sorry?"
Yugi turned and walked away sulking angrily, "No! You think I'm fat, you.. you.. big, fat jerk!"
Yami hung his head and let out a slight sigh before picking little Asuka up, ".. Do you think I'm getting fat?"
Asuka gave a coo as she grabbed at his chest, managing to squeeze a small bit of loose flesh and giggling.
He frowned, "Don't tell me you think so too.. You know, you certainly aren't helping, little one."
She gurgled in reply before smiling and kicking her tiny feet.
-----------------------------------------------
A/N: ^^; Uh, yeah, I sorta did a self insertion there. Just ignore me. I was venting after a particularly shitty day at work.. And I just wish I was exaggerating on most of that stuff, but that's almost exactly what it's like. Though, I do like my boss, but I got yelled out quite a few times the other day.