Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh! it wouldn't have been reduced to only being on Saturdays!
A/N: This one took a while because my muses were slowly deserting me ;.; They were going off onto other projects and left me to try and think of some way to end this thing.
I hope you enjoy it at least! And remember, go visit the picture page!
http://www.geocities.com/wicabeth/XXFactor.html
-----------------------------------------
All good things must come to an end. With a heavy sigh, Joey watched the land grow smaller as they flew back towards Domino. He had had a wonderful time on their honeymoon, but he wondered if his husband was going to bury himself in work once again now that they were married and Asuka was born.
They had a long trip ahead of them on the return flight home, so they settled in, wanting to reminisce over some of the more enjoyable moments of their vacation.
Seto wrapped an arm around the blonde, pulling him close, "So, how did you enjoy your first trip to Hawaii, pup?"
"Mmm, it was nice," Joey let his eyes close as he smiled and rest his head upon the other's shoulder.
"Only nice?"
His lips screwed up in a playful pout, "Ya know what I mean.. I just wish we coulda stayed, ya know? It was always so warm an' everything was so relaxed... An' ya know yer gonna have ta get me pineapple juice everyday now. And it's gotta be da fresh stuff, not outta a can."
"We'll see about that Joey. I don't want to see you making yourself sick again from drinking too much. That was a very lonely night we me in bed and you in the bathroom."
The blonde gave a small snort of distaste, but let the comment slide. He was actually looking forward to getting home and seeing everyone again. They both missed their daughter terribly, but Joey wanted to see his friends.
He really wanted to see Yugi again since the last few calls they had found the two at wits end with each other. It was probably one of the first times Joey could actually admit to seeing his small friend undeniably pissy. Yami sounded rather exhausted from dealing with an infant and an angry hikari.
Joey struggled not to laugh during one conversation when the two had fought over the phone like a married couple. Yugi was almost in tears as he told Joey that Yami thought he was getting fat and unattractive while Yami continued to deny he had not said such a thing.
What made it harder to keep the laughter back was when he realized the former pharaoh was on the phone in the bedroom and Yugi was on the phone in the kitchen but Yami was consoling his light through the device rather than in person. All while the fight was happening, the smallest teen was clearly eating something and Yami tried to reason with him to put the food down so he could understand what Yugi was saying through mouthfuls.
Just thinking about all of this made Joey shake his head slightly and chuckle still. Exhaustion and Yugi obviously did not mix well.
"So, whaddya think yer gonna do with da rest of that chemical shit? Ya really gonna give some ta Yams?"
Seto smirked softly, combing his fingers through his partner's golden tresses, "I only would if he asked. I suppose I could perfect it and sell it somewhere, but for now, I'm just going to keep the damned stuff locked away."
Joey agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seto and Joey both looked rather haggard from their trip when they arrived at the Kame Game Shop to pick up Asuka. Yami and Yugi, when they answered the door, didn't appear to be much better. There were slight bags under both their eyes and their normally spiked hair drooped wearily at the ends.
The blonde teen perked up when he got to hold his little girl once again and smothered her in affection. Seto stood close, with an arm around Joey's waist, as he greeted Asuka as well.
When the baby things were loaded into the limo and it was time to leave, Joey paused long enough to hand the baby over to Seto and to pull his short friend aside to speak in private.
He put his hands upon Yugi's shoulders and spoke bluntly, "Yug.. ya know I appreciate you an' Yams lookin' after Asuka an' everything, but I gotta tell ya.. Ya both look like shit. Now, I think da two of ya should go take a nap so ya can stop bein' bitchy ta Yami an' afterward, a good, hard fuckin' should lighten ya both up.. Trust me on this, it'll do wonders."
The diminutive youth stood with mouth agape. His jaw only dropped lower when Joey placed a lei of condoms and lubricant around his neck before winking and heading towards the door.
"If ya enjoy that kinda 'lei', you'll love da other kind, Yug!.. Just don't break a lamp or anything like Seto an' I did!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Seto and Joey arrived home and were greeted warmly by Mokuba, they brought out the presents they had brought for the two children. Mokuba was delighted with candies and cookies Joey had snuck for him and looked forward to wearing the shirts and woven necklace with seashells.
It was late now and the raven-haired boy was settled in to bed for the night. Asuka was a little fussy from being overtired, but once Joey laid her in her crib and started her little mobile, she drifted right off.
Together, Seto and Joey watched their daughter as she slept. A soft smile graced the shorter's face as he leaned his head over to rest upon his husband's shoulder.
He whispered softly, "She's so beautiful.. I missed her a lot.."
".. Me too, pup... But I think we should be getting to bed as well. We've had a long flight home and I'm tired."
With a little nod, Joey lifted his head and turned to follow Seto out into their bedroom and carefully closing the door behind them. Once in the privacy of their own room, the two shared a loving kiss.
The brunette wrapped his arms loosely around Joey's back as he gazed into sparkling amber eyes.
"So, when're ya goin' back ta work, Seto?"
"Soon. Probably the day after tomorrow.. Why?"
Joey gave a little shrug, "Just wonderin'.. Does this mean that I won't see ya as much anymore?"
Seto captured his lips once again, "I'll be working hard again, but I'm going to try and move most of it to my office here so I can spend more time at home. After all, I don't want to miss seeing our little girl growing up.. And if anyone says different, they can all, as you say, 'blow me'." He smirked lightly.
Joey smirked in return, "Hey now, that's my job. Ya better tell 'em ta take a number if they're gonna do that... Maybe I should remind ya though.."
The taller let out a choked squeak sound as his penis was grasped and massaged through the fabric of his pants and bit back a soft moan.
".. Gods, Joey.. Didn't you get enough while we were on our honeymoon?"
"I could never get enough of bein' with ya. Ya really live up ta yer Blue Eyes when it comes ta da bedroom.. Dragon.." Joey murmured huskily before breaking away to start pulling off clothes.
Both of their shirts were the first things to go, carelessly tossed to the carpeted floor, then pants were unfastened and discarded swiftly. Joey eyed the tented, blue, silk boxers hungrily while Seto equally admired his partner's choice of undergarments.
Ever since changing back, Joey had taken up quite the little fetish for wearing his old panties. The young CEO had yet to say anything negative about it though.
They moved their action towards the spacious bed. Seto laid back, slipping free of his underpants, while Joey took his time and decided to tease. He hummed his own music while sinfully swinging his hips around and hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his panties.
Deep blue orbs watched the strip dance with interest and his cock gave a slight twitch of approval. The blonde teen finally pulled the frilled material down over his thighs and stepped free before crawling upon his lover's lap and kissing him deeply.
"I told you I was tired, pup. Why do you have to go and tease me like this? You're going to pay for that."
"I'm lookin' forward ta it."
Their lips connected once more, tongues soon adding to the battle as they drowned within one another. As they pulled away to breathe, Joey began his descent upon Seto's body until a gentle tug at his shoulder made him lift his head.
"No.. Turn around..."
It took only a moment before he shifted his position atop his lover until he faced Seto's towering rod of flesh and Seto was able to take in everything Joey had to offer.
Joey came forward to run his tongue tip around the head of his husband's erection and over the leaking slit before taking the member into his mouth. Seto inhaled sharply through clenched teeth to regain control of himself. He reached over into the side drawer to retrieve the small container of lubricant then turned his attentions to his neglected partner.
The soft moans and suckling was interrupted momentarily as a slick digit suddenly found its way into the blonde's entryway. He gave a small keening in his throat from the intrusion and pulled his mouth away.
".. Ngh.. I.. I don't wanna make a lot of noise.. We might wake up Asuka.."
"The door's closed this time.. I had them add soundproofing to the separating wall and door just so that wouldn't happen.. The baby monitor is on in case she cries... Now let me hear your voice, Joey.."
Seto inserted another finger and drove them in deep to elicit a cry of pleasure from the other. The sounds were driving him wild while he swirled his fingers around inside Joey's satiny soft tunnel.
Joey took his lover deep into his throat and was rewarded with mirrored treatment upon himself. If this kept up much longer, he was sure to lose himself, but he did not want to leave his delicious treat. It was a struggle of what end he wanted Seto's cream in more, but a lusty smack upon his ass distracted him.
He jerked upright from the sting to sit upon the chest beneath him and turned back, fully intending to give Seto a stern glare, but was met with two cerulean pools clouded over with passion and need. The brunette grasped the sides of his shorter lover's rounded ass, spreading him as he forced Joey downward and swiftly sheathed himself inside the slender body.
Joey tossed his head back with a gasp and shuddered softly, both of them working until he had comfortably seated himself in the other's lap. Pausing for only a second, he began to rock his hips while Seto's hands held him about the waist.
"Ahh.. Ahhh ha.. Ah, shit.... Harder.. Seto!.."
Using both their strength, they worked to establish a rhythm until the fair-haired teen was happily riding Seto for all he was worth. Seto matched Joey, thrust for thrust and drove himself upwards each time Joey dropped down.
"That's it, Joey.. So good.. Gods, so tight.."
Another outcry of ecstasy brought the blonde up until he leaned backwards, bracing himself with his arms and gave Seto more control of the thrusting.
One of Seto's hands slid away from its place at the juncture of Joey's hip to cup his rock hard member and started jerking him in quick strokes.
"Seto!!.. Fuck!... Fuck me.. More.."
The taller youth used all of his strength to roll the two of them over and ground this partner into the bedding. Joey recovered enough to pull himself up upon his knees and elbows, but let his back arch backwards.
Seto held a firm grip upon Joey's thighs as he slammed in deep. Disheveled golden tresses bobbed and flew about in a fit of passion while he clawed at the sheets. Once again, Seto took a hold of his dripping length to pump him furiously.
"Cum for me, Joey... Do it.. I want to see how much you like me fucking you.."
Joey grit his teeth, feeling the knot in his gut winding tightly and ready to explode at a moment's notice. A sudden jab to his prostate was all it took to send him plunging headlong into a violent climax.
He threw his head back, screaming out his lover's name, as he shot his seed across the bed and slightly upon the floor. Seto moved his hand to renew his hold upon his husband's thin frame.
Thrusting was becoming frantic now and beads of sweat rolled down his face until he unleashed a roar of completion worthy of his Dragon Master title. He poured his milky essence into Joey's body and wearily slumped upon the body beneath him.
Both gasped for precious air and their minds swam through the bliss of their afterglow. Seto rolled away as not to crush his lover any longer, then pulled Joey close.
"You... you're trying... to kill me.. with sex.." he panted with a slight grin.
"Yer not d.. da one.. on da bottom.."
They chuckled softly as they snuggled down into the bed. Seto placed a soft kiss upon his beloved's forehead and brushed away a few dampened bangs. Joey's eyes were already fluttering softly as he fought back sleep.
He murmured in a breathy whisper, "... I love ya... Seto.." His words drifted off as he finally lost the battle and let sleep claim him.
The taller closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Joey's forehead again, whispering soft promises of his love and devotion. Just before he let himself succumb to slumber as well, he pulled the covers around them to keep the chill away.
Seto looked over Joey's face as he slept, letting a soft smile come to him.
"... Thank you, Joey... For all you've given me.. And for helping me learn how to love again... Sleep well, my puppy...."
In a short while, he was fast asleep with his arm around Joey protectively. And forever would it stay.
Fin
---------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, this story beat the record of being the longest and of getting the most reviews. I'm quite proud.
I want to thank everyone that has read this and reviewed, it really means a lot to me *blushes*
Also, I have more stories brewing in my head. And, because so many asked for it, I am going to write a side story to this where we get to see what Yugi is like going through motherhood. It won't be a sequel, because I really only intended on Joey getting pregnant, but the idea was quite tempting! Though, it might not happen for a bit so I can get to my other bunnies that have been waiting patiently.
My next story has Ryou/Bakura angst. See you then!