Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 12

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-HIEI'S POV-

As soon as that annoying waitress took Kagome's menu, Kagome put her head down on the table as to at least try to not be recognized by the girl, although, I, would've easily noticed who it was if one of my friends tried to hide from me in such stupid manner, not that Kagome had much of a choice, though.

"Say, ma'am..." The waitress said to Kagome. 'Hn, I wonder if she's realized who it is yet...? Well, if she has, it should be amusing to watch Kagome's reaction to this. Too bad Yukina and I will be the only one's to see it.' Hiei noticed everyone elses lack of attention, all being too wrapped up in some stupid arguement over who knows what.

The waitress continued on in her sentence, while Kagome began growing more and more nervous by the second, for which Hiei momentarily smirked at. Only for a moment though. "I... LOVE YOUR HAIR! Where do you get it done at?! Did you dye your hair or is it your natural color? It's so pretty! If you did dye it, then what brand and color of dye was it, and who dyed it?! How long did it take for you to grow it out like that? Have you ever gotten a har cut before? Ohhh! Your eyes are so pretty too! Do you wear contacts? I have never, in my whole life seen someone with that color f eyes before!" And the questions and comments went on and on for who knows how long, Until she finally stopped for breath.

"Uh,...Thanks?" Kagome replied, in shock of the girls stupidity.

"Hey! Yuka! If you don't get to work, you'll be fired!" Yelled, who I suppose to be the manager of the place, and I'm forced to wonder why any of the three were even hired or why they had yet to be fired. Surely some customers must have complained about their talking habits by now.

"Ah! Yes sir! Sorry I can't stay and chat!" She said, before she finally scurried off.

"Thank goodness!" Kagome said, with a sigh of relief.

"Um, Kagome...? Why were you avoiding that girl?" Yukina nervously asked.

"Well, they used to be my friends a long time ago, but now they're really annoying and I don't want to deal with them right now." Kagome explained to Yukina.

"Oh." Yukina said in reply.

"Here's your food and drinks!" Two irritatingly annoying voices said.

"Thank you!" Yukina said kindly to them.

After they passed the food and the drinks around they left and we all ate.

"Kagome, are you sure you want to ride the bus home?" Kurama asked Kagome.

"Yes! I have to go pick up a few things at the grocery store, so I'll see you all tomorrow or something." She replied.

"Seeya!" Everyone bid their fare wells to her and we left.

-NORMAL POV-

Before she left, Kagome decided to go to the restroom. As she was about to leave her stall, she heard some girls enter the room. Not just any girls. Ayumi, Eri and Yuka.

"So, how did Kagome look when you saw her, Yuka?"Eri asked.

"She was fine. I wonder what college she's gonna go to? I hoe it's the same one as us. Then we could totally set her up with Hojo again." Yuka mused.

"Yeah her and Hojo are perfect for eachother." Ayumi added.

"I can't wait until we start school! If Kagome's there, it'll be a blast!" Eri said, as they left the restroom.

All the way home and into the night, Kagome kept her thoughts on the thought of the three of them going to her school. Yes, what a nightmare this year would probably be for poor, poor Kagome.
-TO BE CONTINUED-