Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 14

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-NORMAL POV-

'Aah! Why did he tell her?! Was it really neccesary?! He could've kept it to himself! Stupid, selfish, toddler! I should kill him right here and now!' Were Hiei's thoughts after Koenma told Kagome about thewhole intertwined Permanently thing.

"... fOR me Hiei?" Hiei heard Kagome ask him. Not that he was going to answer, yeah right.

"It really isn't nice not to reply when others speak to you."The toddler scolded Hiei.'How dare he speak to me that way! He has no right! I could kill him anytime if I wanted to, and he knows it.' Hiei thought to himself angrily.

"Oh well. Thank you both for coming. I'm sorry you hadn't been notified earlie, Kagome. You're both dismissed."Koenma said as he began to go through a pile of papers on his desk, stamping and signing like a madman.

As Kagome and Hieileft Spirit World, there was an awkward silence hung about. 'I don't understand... Why would Hiei go so far to save me? Was it just because of hs job, or.... could it be deeper than that? Well, I'm not going to get anything out of Hiei himself, that's for sure! Oh, and he's the only one who could possibly know!'Kagome though.

"Hey! Kagome, Hiei! Your back! What did the toddler want with you?" They both heard Yusuke yell to them, as they made their way towards Kagome's large home.

"Hey Yusuke! He just wanted to give me the jewel back, so I could resume my position as its guardian and... H-he wanted a-a full report on the mission from Hiei... That's all." Kagome replied to him.

"Oh, ok. So, I just came to visit and remind you two that school officially starts tomorrow... Maybe I'll enjoy it more with all of my friends there... Well I gotta go to Keiko's house, she said 'I gotta go over school rules and stuff like that with you Yusuke! I'm not letting you spend the year on the roof AGAIN!' So, seeya tomorrow!" Yusuke said, as he left the property.

"Hn. I'm going to Kurama's home." Hiei said quickly before he flitted away.

'I can't believe I forgot! School starts tomorrow! Oh man, Ayumi and them are coming too! This is terrible!' Kagome thought, as she went inside her home, dreading the next day.

-IN THE MORNING;KAGOME'S HOUSE-

"Bring, bring,bring!" Kagome's alarm clock rang, succesfully waking her up."Ugh." Kagome said as she lazily lifted her head from the pillow, and smacked the clock off."Sheesh! I'm up, I'm up!" Se said as she got out of bed and got her new uniform out of a drawer and slipped it on, Afterwards brusing her hair and going into her restroom to wash her face.

"Ah, you're awake! Good morning Kagome! How did you sleep?" Kagome's mother said cheerfully as she place breakfast on the table for Kagome and herself.

"Could've been better..." Kagome replied as she dug into her food.

"Ding-dong." The doorbell rang."My, I wonder who that could be." Kagome's mother said as she went to answer the door.

"Hey, Mrs.Higurashi! Is Kagome ready?" Kagome heard Yusuke's voice say.

"Well, we just sat down to eat. Would you like to join us?" Kagome's mother asked, kind as ever.

"Really? All right!I haven't had breakfest yet either!" Yusuke said as he was led into the kitchen.

" Hello Yusuke..." Kagome said.

"Woah! Hey ms. cheerful!" Yusuke joked about her tone of voice as he too dug into some food.

After breakfast, Kagome and Yusuke left for school, and, upon arrival were greeted by all of their friends.

"Hey guys! Ready for a new school year?!" Kuwabara greeted them happily.

"Hey Kuwabara. Not really." Yusuke replied calmly.

"Good morning, Kagome!" Yukina said happily to Kagome.

"Hey Yukina! That uniform looks nice on you.
" Kagome complimented her.

"Really? Thanks. Same goes for you." Yukina said.

"We'd better go to our classes then." Shizuru said.

Kagome, Yukina and Hiei all had the same exact classes together, and thus made their ways to each lass together. In 4th period, right before lunch,they had a math class,( There are 7 periods.) and there teacher was a very serious man named Mr.Uchiha.

"Settle down class." He said as he made his way into the room. "My name is Mr.Uchiha, and I'll be your math teacher for the year. I'll warn you now. You'd better expect lots of homework each day. You'll turn it in at the end of the week, on Friday. No exceptions. You'd better not talk in my class without permission, and no messing around. The rest of the rules are on the wall. Does everyone understand? I will kick you out of my class at even the smallest misbehavior." He explained to everyone, in a very serious tone that easily said "No monkey buisiness" to everyone. The whole class hastily nodded there heads.

Kagome and everyone ate lunch together. When Kagome went to go throw away her food, she ran into someone. She ran into Hojo.

"Ah, Kagome! Ihaven't seen you for almost a year! I've missed you.Say... Can I, uh, have a word with you over there?I'll make it quick." Hojo said to her.

"Umm..."Kagome said, unsure of how to reply.

"Ah! I knew you'd say yes! It'll only take a second." Hojo said as he pulled to the side.

"Kagome, will you... be my girlfriend?" He asked her.