Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Don't Mean a Thing ❯ Push It When Thiers Pain ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: if I owned would I be writing this? No? Didn't think so…..
 
Hello! Welcome to Pain Don't Mean a Thing! This will be my real first fan fic. At least by my standards, because it was pre-written down. I'm not telling who's with who. So it's the 2nd chapter!!!! I've been' `threatened' that if I don't I will be annoyed by someone but I am the queen of annoyance therefore I do not get annoyed. (Which is completely true) welcome to chapter 2,push it when theirs pain. I have a few shout outs
angeldemon45678: thank you so much and I really like your story to. This chappie is dedicated to you guys who reviewed. Oh and don't worry about the whole messed up Com thing!
gcdv : there is absolutely no way you could annoy me.. I am the queen of annoyance. But thanks for the vote of confidence it really helped when very few people actually reviwed out of so many so thanks.
Ryukotsusei: oh yhea you bet he's beyond. Thanks for reviewing!! Now,
EVERYONE: On with tha' show!
 
* Kagome's pov *
I had the momentary sense of vertigo
 
As I feel from the window my hair rushing past my face. I fell into a back flip using the force of the fall to carry my hands towards the ground. Then using my own force propelled the rest of myself so I landed on my feet and recoiled so I didn't absorb the shock into my body causing damage. I placed my hand on the ground and pushed of the cement in sync with my feet shooting my body forward into the night as I ran.
 
The wind rushed past me as I ran through the night, it cooled the flushed face the exhilaration had colored red. The cold was refreshing but it also stung like millions of needles. I knew Yuyu wouldn't leave me to my own devices and would probably send the demon after me. Blackmail most likely thou he could have changed,
 
`No, not likely'
 
I thought as a smirk graced my lips. Bingo that Hiei guy's aura was headed for me. He was quick too, faster than sess-kun by a mile… I could normally run much faster than I was at the moment and thou speed was definitely of the essence, I still hadn't quite recovered from my fathers beating nor being so shook up about his reappearance and you know the whole my-entire-family-is-in-danger bit wasn't helping and the memory rush just stacked the odds. I ran down the rode in the back of my shrine. I turned the corner. `He's gone!!' my father was no longer lying on the corner.
 
“Oh kami!”
 
I whispered my eyes probably bugging from my head. My speed increased ten fold as I jolted to the house fearing for my family's safety. Pain wracked through me as I pushed my body to excruciating levels “MOM! SOUTA! GRAMPS!” I yelled screaming thou my shrine as I ran up the many stairs. My feet only grazed the ground as I went. I burst through the front door hoping to not see Aku there. My mother walked out from around a corner sporting bandages on the right side of her face. I let out baited breath I didn't know I held.
 
Of course if I hadn't been so preoccupied with my euphoria of them being ok I would have noticed the way her right arm stayed behind her back or the blood that clung to her skin peeping out from the hems of her clothes (* oh foreshadowing*) or the demonic aura that smothered the house, perhaps the smell of Kikyo of death and fatal blood.
 
But no, I Kagome Higurashi the greatest miko in 500 years, who could time travel and the soul bearer and protector of the Shikon no Tama, didn't catch a blink of it.
I closed my eyes and held my breath until I my face felt the pinpricks of my lack of oxygen. I let my breath whoosh out. My breathing became rapid trying to regain the loss of oxygen and reestablish homeostasis within my body.
 
Out of nowhere my mother came at me and Kagura came from behind the same wall as mother had. Mother's hand finally moved from her back to reveal a long slender pointy kitchen knife. She seemed like a puppet dancing in this deadly dance of cat and mouse that was silently raging between us.
 
Now I noticed the blood and gore of course the fact that Kagura was here would warrant the reason this was happening. And her eyes the where so haunting dull, lifeless, they reminded me so much of the clay pot the one who tried to drag her past lover to hell so many times and tried to kill me as well trying to pull me along for the ride.
 
Is this what Sango felt when she faced her brother when he was controlled by Naraku? Helpless, desperate, utterly lost as to what to do? My mom lunged at me her aim was some what low and she was hunched over. I jumped over her back placing my hands flat and twisting over her like a vault. After my little `routine' I landed flat on my feet facing my mother as she turned around.
 
“ How does it feel Kagome?”
Kagura asked maliciously apparently enjoying twisting the knife.
 
“Naraku sends his invitation to re-live the past.”
 
Kagura snapped her fan shut and my mother dropped to the ground but instead of pulling her feather from her hair and returning to the pits of hell that she was derived, she pulled her fan the other way and switched the attack of her fan. Her arm moved in an arcing across in front of her sending her wind blades attack. Taken by surprise I did nothing. My emotions got in the way and froze me as the blades shot toward my body.
 
The attack ripped through my small and frail body as the momentum carried the me across the room then slammed me into the floor. The crescent shaped blades disappeared and I stopped sliding across the rough carpet, my head only inches from a very blunt table leg.
 
Blood flowed freely from the wounds I had with each heartbeat.
 
`Nar…. Naraku's back but I … I still have the jewel!' I thought in a hazy state of determination.
 
* Hiei's pov *
 
Yuske and I watched as the woman did her little twirls and ran off into the night. She was impressive, for a human that is, not even close to me.
 
“Hiei!”
 
The fool yelled. Finally registering what had happened.
 
“ Follow my cousin!!”
Hmph! As if! I would not take orders from some stupid ningen whether I worked under him or not! Let alone follow some filthy ningen. I growled out my defiance. Earning a hard glare form Yuske that paled in comparison to my own death glare.
 
“ You heard what she said! I can't go and from what I know she finds ways to get herself into the worst of trouble! You wouldn't want me to go and things play out as she said, would you?”
Blackmail. Kagome was straight on the dot.
 
“ If you weren't right I would kill you human.”
 
I growled out. Letting my empty threat hang in the air. I couldn't kill the fool even if I really wanted to stupid Koennma. With that thought I raced through the window. The onna reached the shrine before I had gotten even a block from the place. She was fast for a human. As I entered the property I sensed death and a demon on the premises. I smelled blood and fear thick in the air. And yet somehow the onna's aura was relived.
ANYONE would have noticed the smell even a child. This woman was almost happy, what a fool. The demon's aura was still in the house!
`Crap!'
 
There must be a breech in the barrier! Koennma would need to know. Suddenly the demon's aura flared and she attacked Yuske's cousin most likely. Yuske was right the woman seemed to be in more trouble than needed. I used my speed crashing through the window. The demoness was not expecting company and was thrown off guard. It was a simple task to kill the intruder. Her head rolled to the ground her expression still had a smirk while her eyes where slightly bugged.
 
The scene in the small living room was enough to make any human cringe. Me, no I had seen worse, much worse.
Yuske's cousin picked her self up off the ground, not that she went far before she collapsed to her knees in front of the demoness's head. Her eye's where wide and unbelieving. This confused me a great deal which in turn annoyed me but why? When this woman threw the fact that she knew I was a demon with out inside info like a trophy yet here she was staring at this woman like any other unbelieving-narrow minded human.
 
“ Oh god.”
She whispered.
“ He's back!”
 
What the hell was this woman talking about?! Suddenly she stood up. Not a wise choice. In the same moment she fell down and unconscious.
“Damn it all!”
I growled. This woman had questions to answer and she blacks out! I slung her over my shoulder and carried her……
 
~*^_ At Genkai's Temple_^*~
* Authoresses pov *
Yukina sat in front of Kagome and a bright blue light engulfed and surrounded both. The blue glow that surrounded the 2 was slowly pulled into Yukina and slowly dimming in the process. Yukina breathed out a sigh of relief and then quickly excused herself and left.
 
 
Kagome's eyes fluttered open, groggily pulling her back into reality. Suddenly she jerked upwards to a sitting position.
 
“ Shit!”
 
She cursed rather loudly, startling Genkai's and Hiei with her sudden movement. Hiei growled in annoyance. She searched herself for something instantly putting the other peoples in the room on guard. She pulled out something that was strikingly similar to one of Koennma's communicators thou this one was silver. She flipped open the round object and as soon as a face appeared on the screen a face with an overly chipper voice.
 
“ Why hello la…”
 
The voice was cut of by Kagome yelling into the device.
 
“ PORTAL, NOW!!!!”
she growled pretty well for a human. Not to soon after a black hole appeared from nothing dead center of the room. One that was oddly similar to Botan's portals. Botan (come on you knew it was her) stepped out of the portal with a very confused face.
 
“ What's wrong lady Kagome?”
 
She asked as Kagome stood up and took a few steps toward the portal, she paused before entering it to regard the question. She breathed out one simple word as if it scorched her very toung.
 
“ Naraku.”
 
And then she stepped through the portal leaving Botan in the room. Botan's eyes went wide with surprise.
 
“ Oh dear, Hiei you better come along your going to be needed”
 
Hiei stood up and walked through the portal soon followed by Botan who had a dazed look on her face. The hole closed up and Genkai was left alone in the room.
Maybe I should leave it there.* Hyper active muse and sub-conscious pick up sharp painful implements* oooooor not…..
 
* Koennma's office *
Kagome stomped into the office startling Koennma from his work-induced nap. His head snapping up, sleepy surprise in his eyes(hey that rhymed) Hiei came through the portal, followed by Botan, and went and sulked in a dark corner. Kagome reached Koennma's desk and slammed her fist against the hard wood, toppling a few stacks of paper that floated down and away unnoticed.
 
“ Get your little A-team up here Koennma. We have a huge problem!”
 
`Hmph!'
Hiei snorted in his head, big problem? That demoness was easy enough to kill.
The child ruler just blinked at her apparently shell shocked.
“NOW!!!”
The disgruntled miko screamed once again hitting the desk and disturbing even more papers.
“ R-Right Kagome. B-Botan?!”
he stuttered shaking in fear of the angry woman.
“ Yes sir!”
Botan popped through the already cleverly made portal to retrieve the reitantei (sp?).
Kagome's hand rested in a nicely formed crater fitting her hand like she had made it…which she had.
Hiei was confused, his face shaped into a perfect sculpture of helpless confusion. Hiei soon recovered his mask slipping his demonic reserve into place.
The room fell into silence and Kagome glowered in her spot.
 
Botan's portals appeared, 1 of them dropping an angry Yuske into the couch Hiei was almost hiding behind. The 2nd one dropped the baka, next to the swearing Yuske, on the couch in a very ungraceful way.
Another portal then opened level to the ground instead of above the couch, which save whoever it was humiliation.
* Kagome's pov*
I quirked an eyebrow as my cousin fell from the portal, somewhat lightening my dark mood. The baka soon fell after him and I instantly recognized the foolish cat-lover.
Soon after another red headed boy walked through a diferent portal. The fox demon soul that resided in him was one that was as old as Sesshomaru would be in this day and age. He was as cute as the koormie, but in a different way.
His hair was wet and matted, showing that he had recently taken a shower. He had on black leather pants and a white tank, for some odd reason or another he was wearing gloves, high elbow gloves, which by all right made him even cuter. (The others where wearing their normal attire)
He sat down on the couch in between the to grumbling ningens.
Koennma cleared his throat gaining the attention of the 2 boys.
Yuske's eyes went wide as he recognized his cousin in the spirit world…
Ok so that's all for now!!!. If you want to see a picture of Kurama the way I described him then go to webtrain.austincc.edu/~ptimm then go to the mindless chatter link the pic is at the bottom of the page. Here's a song I put together for this story really it was just a thought in the wind.
Pain don't mean a thing…. song title
 
Pain don't mean a thing when you're soulless
Cause you can't feel it
The only things that reside are the tears of yesterday
And the pain you caused to make me go away
I suppose that means I contradict myself
But I don't care I don't care~~~~~
Leave me alone
* Chorus *
I'm the snowman burning away in hell
Can you hear the screams
The ones that you caused?
You burned me to the stake
And left me to rot
Pay back's a bitch,
And then theirs me
I'll come to hunt you down
********
do you hear me?
Do you hear the screams and the cries
And the tears that silently fall from these eyes?
Can you see me?
Writhing in pain?
The torture that I reside to?
 
*******
I'm melting away
But the ice is closing in
All that's left is the fake laughs and smiles
And that's what my friends see and they think I'm all right
And I'm fine and happy
That's my act
I'm slowly losing myself
The pain is so horrible
And terrible. cause'
 
*********
I don't feel I can only cry and read the pain of others
And I help them so they won't be me the one I hate more than you
But I can't hate you because
I can't hold a grudge worth
But I can hate me till the bitter end
 
*******
the silent crimson that flows from my eyes
and the hand that write these lyrics are nothing of me
cause' I am no longer a person or even tangible
 
*******
*******
 
 
Ookami says bye! And the credits roll!!! Review plz I will hold chapters ransom… well not really but they encourage me to pick up the story!!!!!!! No seriously I will not write.
CONTEST:
Anyone who can annoy me will get an entire chapter of this story dedicated to them. Each chapter gets only 1 dedication so it's like an insurance of another chapter!! This will continue for the entire story!!!!!!
And all my stories for that matter….. emailing is ok.
BEGIN!!!!!!
And the credits roll…… Ja Ne.