Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half empty Half full ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crimson: Hi people, I just realized that I never told you what time period this was. It is about one year after the dark tournament. Oh yea, and ShadowRenaman, if you read this, please don't kill me.

**************************************************************** ********

Kuronue's POV

I heard my sister, but didn't acknowledge it. I was staring at the girl ahead of me. She had long, light brown hair and hazel gray eyes. I knew her as Sarah. When she noticed me by the door, she smiled, and walked over.

"Hello Kenji, Damen was looking for you, and you weren't in your room." Her voice was the normal, happy tone.

I suddenly found myself become nervous. I was always like this around her. My other `presence' always tried to give me advice, but I never really followed it, some of it was……

Wrong.

I took a breath to try and calm myself.

"Yea, I was here cleaning up the Mess Hall." I winced slightly as I felt Yusuke slap me hard across the back. He was not what I needed right now.

"Wow, who is this?"

I gave a low growl in warning, but stopped when I saw Noel stand beside me. She was ignoring me, probably a little angry at me for not answering her before. My sister gave a polite nod towards Sarah.

"Hello Sarah, we just finished cleaning, and we were about to head back." Sarah nodded and smiled again.

"Good. Damen was wondering what was taking so long, you guys are usually early on doing everything." She paused to look at the tentai, and perked up an eyebrow.

"New slaves, eh?" I nodded, laughing slightly at the way she talked, and pointed out each person.

"That's Kurama, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Hiei." I replied.

She smiled, shaking each of their hands, except for Hiei who just eyed her like she was crazy. She didn't seem discouraged by his antisocial attitude though. I don't think anything could get to her.

"Well it was nice to meet you, mostly, and if you haven't already figured it out, I am Sarah."

~Ask her if she would like to join you guys.~

~Kuronue go away, and why would I want to ask her that?~

~You like her don't you?~

~………~

~That is what I thought. Look, you might as well get used to her, she is Damen's sister, so you will see her a lot more.~

~……….I guess~

~Finally. I was wondering when you would start to listen to me, now go and ask.~

~……..fine.~

Noel's POV

He was doing it again. He was ignoring me, and I was right next to him. Then again, he wasn't listening to anybody. I finally decided not to be nice to him anymore, and hit him in the shoulder.

That did the trick.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to zone out on you." He apologized. I sighed, and repeated my sentence again to him.

"Sarah offered to help us move your stuff to Damen's room. Is that okay with you?"

He seemed mildly surprised, but shrugged.

"I don't see why not." He replied. Sarah jumped up with joy.

"Great, then let's go before my brother start to freak, okay."

And with that said she grabbed my brother's hand and ran out the door, pulling him along. I shook my head, slightly embarrassed. Sarah was crazy, but I tolerated her. I could tell my brother liked her a lot. I started to walk out the door with Sky at my side, but stopped when I heard Yusuke yelling.

"I bet I can get her attention." He bragged. Kuwabara just laughed at him.

"Yea…….sure, and 2 + 2 equals 4." Yusuke shook his head irritatingly.

"You idiot, 2 + 2 does equal 4." Kuwabara stood there, eyes wide.

"Oh……..opps." Yusuke slapped his forehead in frustration.

Normally I wouldn't stop anybody from their hopes on a person, but I would make an exception. Yusuke would have to find another girl. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes, allowing my stern voice to sound even more serious and deadly.

"Don't even think about Sarah. Not only will you die by Kenji's hands, but I will make sure to learn how to resurrect you, just to kill you again, and more painfully. Do we both have an understanding?"

Yusuke toke a gulp and nodded. I could have sworn I saw Hiei grin, but when I did a retake it was gone. Content, I started to walk down the hallway, hearing the footsteps of the people behind me.

**************************************************************** ********

Crimson: How was that? I hoped you liked it. Next chapter Sky is going to make the choice on who is replacing Kenji, and I might make it go as far as night time. Hope it is not to suspenseful…………well maybe not.