Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Carrot ❯ Sailor Carrot saves the day! (Sort of) ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chap. 2
"You can't defeat me. No one can defeat the almighty Urameshi Yusuke."
"Oh yeah?" Sailor Carrot questioned sarcastically.
"Yeah."
Yukina sweatdropped from on top of the roof.
"The great Sailor Carrot has come to save Yukina-san from the evil monster Yusuke!" Sailor Carrot announced loudly.
"We already know that." Yukina mumbled.
"Carrot crash!"
A beam of carrots exploded from Sailor Carrot's carrot wand. "Wow, cool!" Sailor Carrot reached out and popped a carrot into his mouth.
Yusuke leapt up and dodged the carrots. "Is that the best you can do, Sailor Carrot!?"
"Um...I dunno yet. Let's see." Sailor Carrot sweatdropped. "Carrot swirl!"
A blast of carrot smoke escaped the wand. Yusuke gagged. "Ugh! I hate carrots!" he whined.
"That's good!" Sailor Carrot screeched at him. "Carrot Healing Escalation!"
Yusuke choked and rubbed at his eyes. "What the -- where in the world am I?!"
"Sailor Carrot saves yet another evil monster!" Sailor Carrot posed happily.
"How'd you get another?" Yukina called out from up above.
Yusuke stared at Sailor Carrot. Sailor Carrot stared back. Then Yusuke burst out in laughter. "AHAHAHAHA!! You have a very bad sense of fashion, you know!?"
Sailor Carrot turned bright orange and shrieked, "I do not dress badly! Do not make fun of the great Kazuma Carrot!"
Yusuke laughed some more.
"This," Sailor Carrot pointed as his dress, "Isn't funny!"
"A-ha-hah-hah-ha-ha!! Yes it is!" Yusuke fell over laughing.
"Is not!" Sailor Carrot ran behind the wall and returned to his normal form.
Kazuma Kuwabara then proceeded to punch the other boy. But he had not known of an important fact. Yusuke had been, and still was, the best fighter of his school. Without his carrot strength, Kazuma had no chance against him. Yusuke quickly disposed of Kazuma Kuwabara and wiped his hands off. "Now to school I go." he said sarcastically to the fallen Kazuma. "I dunno who the heck you are, but if you see Sailor Carrot, tell him to get more fashion sense, alright?" he began to walk away, laughing.
"Hello down there!?" Yukina called.
Yusuke looked up. "What in the world are you doing up there?"
"Don't ask." Yukina rolled her eyes, impatiently. "I can't stay here forever, though. Hurry up and untie me."
The normally kind girl had changed personalities. * * *
"I'm coming, I'm coming." Yusuke said, trying to climb up the fallen-apart ladder. "What the heck happened to this stupid ladder?" he called down to the fallen Kazuma. "Why'd you have this girl on the roof anyways? Were you the one who did this? (This must be the reason that Sailor Carrot guy was here.)" he stifled a laugh.
Kazuma was still unconcious and could not reply.
"Oy? Hello down there?"
No anwer.
Yusuke rolled his eyes. "Jeez, I would have already been up by now, if I was him."
"You're lucky you aren't..." Yukina mumbled.
"Huh? What's that?" Yusuke was just about done untying the rope.
"Uh, nothing." Yukina smiled sweetly.
* * *
"What in the world are you talking about?" Yusuke said, walking around the patio.
"I'm telling you that you're destined to be the next sailor scout." Yukina stated.
"And dress up in a stupid costume like him?" Yusuke shook his head. "You're kidding.
"I am not kidding."
"Well, if that's true, I won't! I have an idea for the perfect scout, though..."