Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Carrot ❯ Tomatoes VS Strawberries? ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chap. 5
Kazuma and Botan stared at Yusuke for a few seconds. Then they both started laughing their heads off.
"Sailor Broccoli!" Kazuma guffawed.
"And he said that he wasn't a salad scout!" Botan giggled.
Yusuke glared at the two, then turned to Yukina. "Why do I have to do this?!" he yelled angrily.
"Because you're the legendary Sailor Broccoli!" Kazuma said, still laughing.
"It's not funny!"
"It's as funny as Kuwa-chan being Sailor Carrot." Botan offered.
Yukina smiled sweetly. "I think it's cute." she stated once more.
"Yeah, as cute as a salad scout could be. Yusuke (I think that's your name), I really think that you need more frills on your dress. Don't you think so, Kuwa-chan?"
Kazuma fell over laughing. Yusuke then proceeded to punch his lights out.
"Can I get out of this da**ed dress, now?!"
* * *
After Yukina and the others had left........
"Kuwabara-san, Kuwabara-san!" Kirishima knocked on the door.
"Nanda?" Kazuma popped his head out of the door. "Oh, Kirishima! Come on in..."
Kirishima did as he was told, and after he was seated at the couch, he began to wail. "Kuwabara-san! It's horrible!"
"Huh? Wait, what's horrible?" Kazuma raised his eyebrows.
"You remember the legendary Sailor Carrot, right?"
"HUH?" he sweatdropped. "Uh, yeah. What about him?"
"The people are making fun of him, Kuwabara-san! You have to teach them a lesson!"
"HUH? Why me?"
"Everyone knows that you're his best fan!" Kirishima cried out.
"NANI~!?" Kazuma facefaulted. "Why's that?" "I wonder if this is their doing, too..." he thought to himself.
Kirishima dragged Kazuma into the bedroom. "SEE!" he accused, and sure enough, Kazuma's bookshelf was full of books about the Salad Scouts.
Kazuma blinked as he looked around the room. "Wow." he muttered, picking up a manga that had a big picture of a bunch of vegetables and said in big letters "Sailor V." "What's Sailor V?" he asked.
"Kuwabara-san!" Kirishima gasped. "You couldn't have forgotten! Sailor Vegetable! That's the logo (or more like the mascot) for the Salad Scouts, remember?!"
Kazuma decided to play along. "Oh, ahahaha, I knew that, I was just testing you!"
Kirishima looked doubtful, but then went back to his wailing. "Anyways, Kuwabara-san, you must save Sailor Carrot's reputation!"
"Why are people making fun of him?"
"They say he dresses funny."
A big sweatdrop rolled off of Kazuma's head. "Oh."
Before anything else could be said, though, a big giant berry appeared outside of the window. Kirishima gaped and pointed at it. "Ku...Kuwabara-san, there's a giant strawberry outside of your window..."
"Nani?" Kazuma turned, and the strawberry broke its way through the window. "This is a good time to be Sailor Carrot," he thought, "But how do I transform without Kirishima knowing I'm him?!"
Luckily for him, Kirishima was making his way out of the room, white with fear. Kazuma jumped forward and threw the strawberry monster onto the floor. "I'll be right back!" he called to Kirishima as he leapt out of the window.
"K...Kuwabara-san!" Kirishima cried out weakly from inside.
As soon as Kazuma was outside of the room, he gripped the carrot wand in his hand. "Carrot power, make up!" Magical music played and carrots floated around for about a whole minute, and he was back in his sailor outfit. "Hold on, Kirishima! I'll save you!"
Sailor Carrot flew up and entered threw the window, posing on the windowsill and breaking a hole in the wall. "I am the great Sailor Carrot and I will punish you in the name of salad!"
"Sailor Carrot!" Kirishima said in awe.
The strawberry smirked and lashed out, covering Sailor Carrot with jelly. The drenched scout did not look too happy.
Sailor Carrot aimed his wand. "Carrot Swirl!"
Strawberry jumped out of the way, then attacked with a vine-whip. Sailor Carrot was hopelessly caught in the vines. He screamed out, "Kirishima, run! I'll do something with this...fruit!"
Kirishima shook his head, running for the strawberry. He punched the strawberry as hard as he possibly could.
The strawberry, caught off guard, flew straight into the wall and fell unconscious.
Kirishima grinned. "That's for messing with Sailor Carrot!"
Sailor Carrot blinked as a small symbol flickered on Kirishima's forehead. "A...tomato..." he thought to himself. "Kirishima's Sailor Tomato?!"
"Now, Sailor Carrot!" a feminine voice called out from outside.
"Huh?" Sailor Carrot turned and saw a redheaded female standing on top of a tree. "WOW!" hearts appeared in his eyes. "What a hottie!"
The redhead looked annoyed. "Do your power before he revives!"
"O...oh, yeah!" Sailor Carrot nodded. "Carrot Healing Escalation!"
The strawberry turned into a normal looking teenaged boy. The redhead grabbed the boy and flew out the window. But before she left, she threw a red rose at Sailor Carrot. "We'll meet again." she said and disappeared.
Sailor Carrot was left with the hearts still in his eyes. "Wow..."