Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Forbidden Wolf ❯ It's Really You! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Once again, no own any Anime characters. Only own Kakarot and Genkao.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
WARNING: I've have just now seen parts of the Makai Tournament Saga and the very last episode of Yu Yu Hakusho and when I looked over the chapters I've written, I noticed that I made a lot of screw ups. So please forgive me those who know everything that's happened in the series and I'll try to clarify things later on and get things a little straighter. Please have patience.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Me: Okay! I'm inspired! Thanks Silkwing for reviewing. I hope I don't fail everyone. Right now I've just got down all the basic ideas for the story, but the details kill me, so don't worry if it takes a bit for me to update. AARRHH! Not to mention just because I'm one the smartest students in the 9th grade (or so people say) doesn't mean that homework isn't a pain in the arse. Especially when it's homework everyday! Ya'll hear me?
 
Hiei: If you're one of the smartest, I'd hate to see the dumbest.
 
Me: HIEI!!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 3: It's Really You!
 
(Somewhere in the Makai)
 
“Why do I have a feeling that my whole life is about to change?” asked a voice to itself.
 
(Still at Koenma's office)
 
“Dude, that's a real tough story. What's going to happen when we find her?” asked Yusuke.
 
“You say that, detective, as if you already know where she's located,” retorted Hiei.
 
“Hey, Hiei! I was just curious what Kurama's going to do now that he's found his long-lost sister. Now if Yukina could only find her long-lost broth-“
 
“Detective, if you wish to see your heart in front of your face, finish that sentence,” said Hiei in Yusuke's head.
 
“Well, at least I know that my point is found,” replied Yusuke.
 
“Hn.”
 
“Actually, I think that it's best if I found out what happened in her past before I can make a direct decision on how to handle the whole situation,” said Kurama. “I'm certain that tomorrow is the time when Kakarot changes into a human. She'll more than likely be in a place where few demons would be around, because she wouldn't have all her strength.”
 
“So I guess it's safe to say don't have any plans for tomorrow, huh?” asked Kuwabara.
 
“Yes, Kuwabara. That's exactly the point,” said Koenma. “Now, we have the location of the place where her ki was last located. It would be best if everyone met at Genkai's temple tomorrow at 7 A.M. I will have a portal to the Makai opened at that time. Bring her here when you have caught her. Kurama, since you're the only animal demon in the group and you know what her scent is like, it's up to you to lead the others to her location. Not to mention that she'll probably trust you more than anyone here since she knows you. Though…I have no doubt in my mind that she'll not want come willingly because she'll know that you're working for me. Oh, one more thing. BRING BACK THOSE ARTIFACTS BEFORE MY FATHR FINDS OUT!!!” And with that done and said, he created a portal that threw everyone back into the Hanyoukai. (Me: I know dumb name, but hey, humans AND demons live there. You know half, half. Asi, asi.)
 
(The next morning, Genkai's temple, a little before 7 A.M.)
 
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Keiko, Yukina, Shizuru, Genkai, Genkao, Toguro and Botan were standing on the steps outside the temple. Needless to say, not everyone was pleased to be there.
 
“Man! It's too early for me to be up,” said Yusuke yawning in the process.
 
“Yusuke, you sleep until 12:00,” said Keiko.
 
“Exactly.” Almost everyone sweatdropped.
 
“Dimwit,” said Genkai.
 
“Kazuma, you and everyone else be careful in the Makai, ok?” pleaded Yukina.
 
“Don't worry my love. I will use my Spirit Sword to keep everyone safe,” he said.
 
“Then we're in trouble already,” muttered Hiei.
 
“What'd you say?!” yelled Kuwabara.
 
“Cool it little brother. You have the rest of your life to argue, but right now's not the time,” said Shizuru.
 
“She's right,” said Toguro.
 
“Kurama, have you decided how you're going to convince your sister to go to the Reikai?” asked Genkao.
 
“To be honest, I'm not really sure. So much time has passed and Kakarot can be very stubborn. It runs in her family,” he replied. Just then, a portal of white and blue light opened before everyone.
 
“I guess you all should be on your way,” said Botan. “I'll head back to the Reikai and inform Koenma that you have left.”
 
“Alright! Time to start the search for that sexy bitch!” said Yusuke.
 
“YUSUKE, YOU PERVERT!!!” yelled Keiko as Yusuke, along with others, jumped into the portal before Keiko could produce her trademark slap to Yusuke.
 
(In the Makai)
 
All around them were trees of all shapes and sizes. The colors ranged from black to the colors of the rainbow. The sky had the colors of Aurora Borealis that anyone might have thought that a painter might have thrown a bucket of different colors of paint into the sky.
 
“Let's find the onna before some misfit demon decides that she'll make a good snack,” said Hiei after everyone finished observing their surroundings. They all nodded their heads in agreement.
 
“Since this is the last place where her ki was found, said Kurama, “it would be best for me to find any little trace of her scent of tracks. I'll be truthful when I say that she is skilled when it comes to concealing herself.”
 
For the next several hours, Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei waited patiently while Kurama looked everywhere for a trace of his beloved sister. He turned into his fox form and searched every nook and cranny of every rock and stump. Several times he retraced his step, then would head onward.
 
“How long is it going to take Kurama?” asked Kuwabara. “We've been here for hours.”
 
“It's been a very long time since I've had my sister's scent,” answered Kurama, still in his fox form, “and I already told you that she is skilled in this art as she is in many others.”
 
“Give the guy some time, baka. He's a fox, not a hound dog,” said Yusuke putting in his two cents worth.
 
“I know that and I'm not a baka.”
 
“At this rate, if you two fools keep running your oversized mouths, the onna will hear us before we even find her scent or tracks,” said Hiei.
 
“There's no need to find her tracks anymore,” said Kurama. “I recognize this scent and it is hers.”
 
“Good. Now we can find her and get her back to Koenma's so that we can find out what will happen to her,” said Yusuke.
 
“Yeah. Maybe her punishment won't be serious, you know? Maybe probation or something,” said Kuwabara.
 
“Let's just follow the kitsune and keep out mouths shut,” chipped in an annoyed Hiei.
 
Kurama changed to his human form with his red hair and emerald eyes. He then started heading to the west. As the others followed, they soon noticed that their environment was changing. The brush was getting denser and the soil more fertile. Small Makai animals of all shapes and colors were running about in trees and on the ground.
 
The others noticed that Kurama was getting a look of glee and warmth in his facial expression. They took that as a sign that they were close. Soon, the sound of water was faintly heard, but there was no sign of water anywhere. Kurama walked right up to a large boulder and put his hand on it. His hand went through it. He then walked into the rock. As his body disappeared, the others followed suit.
 
As they emerged from the illusion, they were soon met with a huge waterfall that met with a river. Large stones were spread across the river; close enough for one to jump from each one to get to the other side. There were trees flowing with fruits and all types of vegetation around the trunks. On the other side of the river was a massive cave slightly concealed by vines. Kurama had his sights on the cave. They crossed the river with ease minus when Yusuke and Kuwabara bumped into each other and fell in. They jumped out immediately soaked from head to toe. They then all stood before the cave.
 
“Her scent and ki is in the cave,” Kurama said. “She has turned into a human already.”
 
“Well then, let's go in and see what kind of fight she puts up,” said Yusuke eagerly.
 
“I refuse to fight a woman. Besides, I doubt that Kurama would like us harming his sister. I know I wouldn't,” said Kuwabara with protectiveness in his voice.
 
“Fox, you know as well as I do that anyone a criminal record would not come to custody willingly,” said Hiei through telepathy.
 
“I know Hiei, but if I can convince her just to trust us not to let anything happen to her, then we'll be alright. She has a slightly different personality as a human and I can use that to my advantage,” Kurama replied. He cut off the connection.
 
“I would prefer it if I could go alone,” said Kurama. “She probably won't trust anyone but me until I properly introduce you all. She might open up quickly and she might not.”
 
“Go for it,” said Yusuke.
 
“Good luck,” said Kuwabara. Hiei just stood there with an expressionless expression on his face. Kurama gave a nod of thanks, moved aside the vines and walked into the cave.
 
Darkness filled his senses. Reaching into his pocket, Kurama pulled out a seed and sent some ki into it. The seed turned into a small plant that emitted enough light for him to see his surroundings. Naturally, rocks of all form and sizes surrounded the passage as he walked on. Soon he came to point in the cave where the passage ended. A flamed torch hung on the wall, but there was only a solid wall. Unsurely, Kurama put his hand to the wall to see if the wall was another illusion. Sparks came forth from the wall and shocked Kurama causing him to withdraw his hand.
 
“Who's dares to come to the entrance of my lair?” a voice echoes into the air.
 
“Little Bit?” asks Kurama in a voice of hope.
 
“Youko?” came the reply of a female. She had the same voice only older sounding.
 
`Kakarot, you're alive. It's really you!' thought Kurama in happiness.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Me: Sorry peoplez but I had to stop it there. Now that Kurama has found his long-lost sister, what's next? Find out next time. Sayonara for now! Come on Hiei! I want some sweet snow!
 
Hiei: (follows without complaint)