Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Forbidden Wolf ❯ Same Girl, Different Person ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I don't own and Yu Yu Hakusho Characters. I only own Kakarot and Genkao.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Me: Thanks for the reviews:
 
abendstern: Glad you liked it!
 
Silkwing: You shall see. (smirks) Oh, I don't dislike homework “with a passion.” I just wish it to BE DAMNED AND BURNED!!!! Especially the English 1 Pre-AP papers that I have to write about Great Expectations, a damn almost 500 paged, written by Charles Dickenson book that I had to read over the summer! The irony of it all is that I hated the book in the beginning, but later on I really enjoyed it. So now all I have to complain about is: how long it took to read it, all the now-worthless notes I wrote down, the papers I have yet to write on, the way I'm supposed to write them, and all the other school work I have to do. High school is fuuunnnn… especially when all of your best friends are in other classes! (note the sarcasm)
 
Thank you so much for not flaming me. On another website, I put up some one-shot/poem-like things that just came from the top of my head and I got a flame! I felt hurt and angry at the same time! Those were old writings that I just wanted to put up and- Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Yay! I have a Hiei plushie!
 
Hiei: (polishing his sword) You call yourself an author? You put one paged writings and get a flame! Kuwabaka writes better than you do.
 
Me: Hey! I said they were OLD writings and KuwaBARA might become your brother-in-law, so you better start treating him better. I'm also smar-Hiei? What are you going to do with that newly polished and sharpened sword?
 
Hiei: (holds up his sword) Wouldn't you like to know? (smirks evilly)
 
Me: (gulp) HEY IF YOU KILL ME I CAN'T WRITE THE STORY FOR MY FANS!!! (turns to the readers) Thanks for the reviews and keep reading! (turns back to Hiei) Now, now. No need to get violent!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 4: Same Girl, Different Person
 
(In the cave)
 
“Kakarot! You're alive!” exclaimed Kurama.
 
“Wait! You're NOT Youko!” said Kakarot. “He had a different voice! Leave now and forget this place before you face my wrath!”
 
“Now Little Bit,” Kurama chuckled softly,” we both know that you can't do any damage as a human and to prove to you that I am your brother, I still have the necklace that you gave me and the mark on my shoulder.” He took out a sapphire-blue jewel on a string out of his pocket and held it up in the air, then pulled up his shirt for her to see the eternal mark. “See?”
 
“It really is you!” Kakarot said. A light emitted out of the wall and a figure came out. It was definitely the girl in the picture minus the ears, tail, claws and fangs. Her clothes were slightly torn and she had some cuts and bruises on the skin that was showing. She was about Yusuke's height. Her face held happiness, but Kurama noticed that there were hidden features within her eyes. Slowly she walked over to him and asked,” What happened to your body?” Kurama went into small detail of his life and how he reincarnated himself into a human family.
 
“And you,” he said with full out emotions in his eyes for his beloved sister, “What happened to you? I came back after my raid and you were no were to be found and you already know about your father I presume, little sister?” Kakarot got a slightly dark look on her face and her hair covered her eyes.
 
“Yes. I know about my father and some things are better left unsaid,” she said in an emotionless voice. Then suddenly, as if the questioned wasn't even asked, she said, “I know that you came for the artifacts. You're part of the Reikai Tentei.”
 
“Yes, I was getting to that but you beat me to it. You must return the artifacts and turn yourself in,” said Kurama uneasily. A look of defiance crossed Kakarot's face.
 
“I won't, “ she said with anger.” I won't return the artifacts or turn myself in. Our lives passed a long time ago and I am different now. I won't let a little binky boy Reikai prince or anyone else control my life! Not even you can convince me otherwise!” Her body stiffened up slightly and her face grew taught.
 
(Outside with the others)
 
“What's taking so long?” complained Yusuke.
 
“Yeah! Surely he has found her by now!” agreed Kuwabara.
 
“Hn. It seems the kitsune has found the onna, but she doesn't want to come willingly,” said Hiei.
 
“So you think that someone should go in?” asked Yusuke. “ Hiei?” Hiei was nowhere to be found.
 
(Back in the cave)
 
“Little Bit, please! It's for your own good-“ Kurama tried to explain.
 
“You don't know what's for my own GOOD!” Kakarot shouted. Her face was flushed and her breath ragged.
 
“Kakarot, what's happened to you? You never raised you voice in anger to me,” Kurama asked in concern.
 
“You want to know what's happened to me? Fine! I-“ Kakarot stopped talking and her eyes became unfocused. She then fell forward and Kurama caught her. He picked her up bridal style and got comfortable. He felt another presence in the cave and turned around just in time to see Hiei with the light of his Jagan Eye fading.
 
“Hiei, why did you do that?” Kurama asked. “She was just about to tell me what happened in her past. It seems a lot has happened to her. By the time she wakes up, she'll be a demon again and she'll be able to hide her emotions. Then it will be almost impossible for me to find out.”
 
“Fox, you're letting your human emotions get the best of you,” Hiei said disapprovingly. “We came here on a mission to retrieve the onna and the artifacts, not have a family gathering.”
 
“I understand that, but I wish you would have given me more time. It's apparent that she would have hidden the artifacts close by, but we'll never find it unless she tells us. I assume you can't find the location by searching her mind, huh Hiei?”
 
“No,” Hiei said vexingly.
 
“I have reason to suspect, “said Kurama, ”that Kakarot has put the information deep within her mind where no one but her can reach.” He sighed. “Well, we might as well go back to the Reikai. We will find nothing else here.” He started walking back through the cave with Kakarot in his arms and Hiei following not too far behind.
 
(With Yusuke and Kuwabara)
 
“Great. Just great. First, Kurama has yet to return from a cave that will lead him to his long-lost sister, who just happens to be as cunning as him and Hiei. Now Hiei has disappeared, leaving me with Kuwabara. What's next? Puu's going to nest in my hair again?” complained Yusuke.
 
“Hey, Urameshi. Puu's trying to nest in your hair again,” pointed out Kuwabara.
 
“Puu!! Get out!” Yusuke yelled as he reached his hands up to remove the miniature blue phoenix (Me: I think it would be better if Puu could look like a blue Phaux from Harry Potter instead of that little fudge ball. Don't own Harry Potter.) Just as he was about to grab Puu, Hiei and Kurama with Kakarot still in his arms emerged from the cave. As the two demons walked by, Yusuke got a closer look at the momentarily harmless Forbidden Wolf.
 
“Damn!! That's your sister as a human, Kurama? She's still hot!” exclaimed Yusuke.
 
Kurama stopped and turned towards Yusuke. His eyes had a gold tint to them and his voice was deep as he said,” Don't get any ideas, Yusuke. Touch her or talk inappropriately about her and deal with me.” He then turned around to the nearly opened portal to the Reikai with Hiei following shortly after leaving Kuwabara and Yusuke gaping their mouths open in shock as Puu made a nest in Yusuke's hair and went to sleep.
 
(In the Reikai, 18 hours later)
 
Bright light filled Kakarot's sense of sight as she woke from her slumber. Groggily, she sat up and observed her surroundings. She was in a small baby blue room with a dresser and table on each side of the bed she was in. She noticed that the sheets were baby blue, too. Fully awake now, she scratched her head in confusion. `Where am I- Ow!' She looked at her hands and noticed that her human fingernails had changed back to claws. She looked herself over and discovered her wolf ears, tail and fangs. `Great! I'm a demon again! Now to find out where I am…' The door opened and the one and only perky Grim Reaper Botan walked in.
 
“Oh, wonderful!” she said in giddy voice. “You're awake! We were wondering if Hiei had used his Jagan powers a little too much on you.”
 
`Hiei? That name… Now I remember, the Forbidden Child and wielder of the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. He may have some things in common with me but that doesn't give him the right to use his powers on me in my weak state. AARRGGHH!!! When I...'
 
“Hello in there,” Botan called as she tapped on Kakarot's head. “Are you okay?”
 
Kakarot's hand swept up and slapped Botan's hand. “Don't ever touch me or the Reikai will need a new ferry woman,” Kakarot said in a smooth voice with pure venom. Her eyes had a look that would freeze hell over.
 
“Okay. Okay.” Botan's face was white as if she had seen a ghost. (Me: No pun intended) Then it turned perky again. “Kurama thought it would be best if as soon as you woke up to take you to Lord Koenma's office to discuss the issue of your crimes.”
 
Kakarot got out of bed, stood in front of Botan and glared at her. “No one tells me what to do. Not even Kurama,” she said.
 
“I'm sorry but I'm afraid that you don't have a choice,” she said with that now annoying look on her face. “The whole Reikai Tentei is here and will be notified immediately if you try to escape. Not to mention that we have recorded your ki and will be able to find you at any given time.”
 
`Damn. I've been in hiding all these centuries and now that my brother has found me, I'm trapped like a domesticated animal that's escaped. Not much to do now but go along with what they say... for now. It would be foolish to do otherwise without a plan,' Kakarot thought sullenly.
 
“Fine.” Kakarot turned from Botan and walked to the door. As Botan stood there, she said,” Are you going to stand there like the baka you are or are we going to the toddler's office?” She didn't wait for Botan's answer and walked out.
 
“Oh! Yes, I'm coming!” She ran after Kakarot seemingly not noticing any of the insults that were directed to her or Koenma.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Me: Well, a new chapter done and I'm still alive! What a wonderful life I live in to have created sweet snow!
 
Hiei: Next time, musume, I'll make sure that any sweet snow is out of your reach so that I may rid the world of you.
 
Me: AAWW! Hiei you so caring for others! (gives him a hug)
 
Hiei: Get off of me!! (pushes me away)
 
Me: (looks up at him with tears in my eyes) I thought you loved me!!! (starts crying uncontrollably)
 
Hiei: (has a worried look on his face (he doesn't like me to cry)) Onna… I do love you.
 
Me: (stops crying) What?
 
Hiei: I said I do love you when you're not so annoying. It's better when you kill others.
 
Me: (no tears left on face) Thank you so much! Another bishie has admitted his love for me!
 
Hiei: (a dark look on his face) Are you saying that there are others?
 
Me: Heh, heh. (shifty eyes) Um, bye! (runs like the wind)
 
Hiei: ONNA!!!! (runs after me)