InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Make a deal ❯ I'll make you a deal ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome squealed, her legs waving in the air and her small fists beating against firmly muscled back as the youkai ensconced comfortably in the cradle of her thighs fucked her.
 
It had started when Sesshoumaru, his eyes red and gleaming, had once again attacked their group in order to acquire Tetsusaiga and receive reparations for the loss of his arm. He had achieved his two goals in spectacular fashion - Inuyasha dead and the others severely injured. Kagome was the only one standing as the enraged youkai had perceived her as being no real threat. In the aftermath, she stood trembling, bow and arrow braced to attack should Sesshoumaru come any closer. He snarled at her, preparing to despatch the threat she posed as a result, and she raised the weapon's aim higher.
 
“I'll make you a deal!” She called desperately, knowing she had no real hope should he choose to attack.
 
“What could you possibly have that I would want?” he asked coolly, his eyes flashing back to inscrutable amber.
 
“I- I'll restore your arm! I'll do it if you bring Inuyasha back to life and leave us alone from now on
 
“It will regrow in time.”
 
“I'll do it now, you'll have use of it immediately!”
 
His eyes flashed again, and slowly a smile began to manifest itself on his handsome face. She had seen that look only once before, and the actions following it had been fatal to the one who had received it.
 
“Very well Miko. I will accept your deal, but…”
 
She gulped. “But?”
 
“You will allow me to test the use of the arm upon you once the bargain is fulfilled.”
 
“I…”
 
“All or nothing Miko.”
 
“I, alright…” She agreed hesitantly.
 
And so, the current situation came to be, Sesshoumaru restoring Inuyasha's life and then spiriting her away to a small clearing, throwing her roughly to the ground, easily removing all their items of clothing (taking much greater care with his own) and pouncing upon her.
 
Kissing her hungrily, he fondled her generous breasts alternately, circling the areolae with his index finger before pinching the nipple sharply and drawing tiny beads of blood which he licked and healed with his saliva before repeating the process drawing protesting moans from her pink lips. When he grew impatient with her breasts and decided he wanted more, he kissed, licked and nipped his way down her squirming body, smirking against her skin as she tried to unseat him from his position upon her limber body with her movements. When he reached her bushy mound (something he found very appealing - women were meant to have hair on their crotches) he took in her musky scent with a deep breath, knowing that its liquid source would soon fill his mouth and coat his penis as he thrust into her body. He licked his way along her slit and then back again to take her clitoris into his mouth. Grazing the little bundle of nerves with his teeth and fangs, he felt her struggling intensify, but he easily held her down. Continuing to suck on and nibble at Kagome's clitoris, Sesshoumaru felt for the entrance to her pussy and pushed a finger into the hole. Massaging her inner muscles with his fingertip, he began to thrust it in and out, attempting to bring her to orgasm - which would facilitate their union by lubricating and readying her for the entrance of his massive penis. When he felt she was ready he removed his fingers and positioned himself, holding her down with his body weight. He tore through her hymen eliciting a screech of pain from the overwhelmed Miko.
 
As he flexed his hips to once again thrust his penis into Kagome's vagina - ignoring her ineffectual pounding upon his back and reaching his restored hand to twist her nipple sharply in reprimand, Sesshoumaru mused. Truth be told, he had desired her since he had first seen her with his brother, her luscious hour-glass curves and brazen attitude having appealed to him. One thing had stopped him from taking her for himself then. The fear that, by doing so, he would be ridiculed as his father had been for taking a human wench as mate. He now realised however, that he did not have to accede to her every demand as his father had done for Inuyasha's mother. He would do what pleased him. He would fuck her when he was erect (which was every morning and night, as well as after every one of his frequent battles) but control the potency of his seed until he could find a way to change the chit to youkai. He was determined that the reincarnation of his brother's cold shrew would bear his pups - it was poetic justice. He would clothe her, and have her mother Rin. She would be hostess at his functions once she became youkai. She was now his. Having made those decisions he ejaculated into her - seminal fluid empty of sperm for the time being, bore up her struggling body which was still sheathing his shaft and his clothes and summoning his cloud, flew back to his castle.
 
Kagome tried her best to remove the cold youkai from the home he had made himself between her thighs. She had struggled and squirmed and was still doing so, she had tried hitting him with fists and feet, all to no effect beyond painful reprimanding tweaks to her nipples. His penis was quite determinedly sheathed within her vagina. She had known that making that deal with this devil was a mistake. He had upheld it to the letter, and she knew that he would now leave the others alone because firstly he had what he wanted from them, and secondly he had a new focus - to hammer his cock into her cunt as often, and as hard and fast as he could. She knew it was crude to use such terminology, and often despised it when others did so, but it seemed the only way to reflect the situation she now found herself in. She was screwed, both literally and figuratively. As she continued to squirm around, she heard his cold voice.
 
“Stop it. It's useless for the purpose you intend and only serves to make my penis more erect. You're mine now. I will not concede my hold on you for some weak struggling, onna.”
 
“Please,” she begged. “Why are you doing this? You hate humans, you have said so yourself on more than one occasion!”
 
“There are ways to ensure a human is no longer human.”
 
Kagome couldn't help it. She burst into tears. He merely ground his penis further into her vagina and held her there for the rest of the journey to his castle. When they landed in the courtyard, he strode to his study, carrying the crying Miko he was still joined to at the groin with him, and deposited her on the table where he angled his lips and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth in an effort to shut her up. Realising that his erection was beginning to become painful as a result, he started to thrust his shaft deep within her hot folds, bringing them both to orgasm in a very short period. Disconnecting from her soft body and warm vagina with a reluctant groan and a squelching sort of pop, he left to search through his collection of books in an effort to realise the goals he had set in relation to her. Kagome brought her legs to her chest, hugged her knees and started to cry again softly.
 
Over the course of the next four years, Sesshoumaru did not travel in order to patrol the boundaries of his lands, as was his standard practice. Instead, the taiyoukai elected to base himself within his castle and send his troops to do the task while he searched for a scroll which would detail how he would change the young Miko so that he could make her his mate and keep her by his side. There were no major political problems beyond a few trespasses of crazed youkai upon his lands. He dealt with these rarely anymore, but when he did, it made him lustful of his pretty, human concubine. As he stared down at his dead opponent at that particular moment, he realised that was still the case and that it was time to go home.
 
Kagome sat on the futon, huddled under layers of covers as she read Murasaki's famous Tale of Genji scroll. She had resigned herself to the fact that she shouldn't bother with clothes because every time she put them on, her lover ripped them off again shortly afterwards in his desire to have sex with her. As she heard Jaken's squalling fawning outside the shoji, she sighed and set the scroll aside. He was home now and would want to take what he perceived to be his rightful place between her thighs, there was no point trying to read, or the scroll would be destroyed in his haste. She listened to Sesshoumaru's angry growl at his retainer before he punted the little toad out of sight and opened the shoji. Removing his clothes with the speed and elegance only he had perfected, he was beside her in seconds. The quiet night was soon filled by the sounds of her moans, squeals, grunts and sobbing pleas, which punctuated their intercourse.
 
It was another day, and Kagome awoke with a groan and pushed herself up onto her elbows. Sesshoumaru had left at dawn leaving her to get what sleep she could after their nightly marathon. One good thing about his plan she mused wryly with a twist of her full pink lips, was that when he finally succeeded in turning her into a youkai, she would need less sleep and would be able to stand his onslaught more effectively. She got up and walked to the washbasin unfazed by what was now her constant nudity. Dipping her fingers into the cool water, she ran them over her pretty face in an effort to relieve her tiredness. It was then that she heard Rin's cheerful, childish voice approaching. Gasping, she scrambled to dress herself in something, not wanting the girl to see the small bruises littering her pale skin where Sesshoumaru had nipped and sucked intimately.
 
“Gome-nee!” Rin greeted happily.
 
Smiling wanly, Kagome responded. “Rin-chan, how are you?”
 
“I'm fine. It's a nice day outside and, I want to go and gather flowers. Will you come with me?”
 
Kagome's smile wilted even further, but she responded by saying, “Of course Rin, just let me get dressed please.” Kagome felt she couldn't disappoint the girl who was the only one to treat her as more than a nuisance or what she felt was a tool to slake lust.
 
Rin smiled at her. Most people thought Rin was a naïve little girl, but she had seen quite a few eye opening things in her young life. When she had lived at the village, she had learned the meanings of the sounds adults made at night when they thought children were asleep. She knew what it was Sesshoumaru-sama did with her Kagome nee-chan, and she knew they did it every night, for virtually the whole night. She also knew Kagome was tired because of it, but the woman couldn't stay inside all day. She'd become angry and bitter and the fiery spirit and innocence which had attracted the taiyoukai to begin with would fade away. When she got older she knew she would have to have a talk with her guardian about what was happening, but in the mean time, Rin would try to keep the Miko's spirit alive. When Kagome was ready the two females walked outside, the younger of the two chattering at top speed about everything that crossed through her mind. They were faced with a field of beautiful flowers when they got there, and Kagome felt better.
 
Sesshoumaru felt like shouting in triumph. He had found a ritual to convert his newly acquired Miko from troublesome human concubine into a youkai mate whom he could feasibly impregnate (and he had a lot of sperm stored within his testicles from four years of withholding it to make sure she got pregnant VERY quickly). He read through the scroll again and smiled. He would have to wait until her human heat, push his penis through her cervix and ejaculate his semen, loaded with sperm, directly into her womb. At the same time, he would give her a transfusion of his own blood directly into the jugular vein, so that it would pass through the heart and lungs and then spread his magic through the rest of her body, changing her physiology. Once she was completely physically and magically altered to youkai, the sperm within her womb would blend with her magic and send a signal to her brain to release as many as twenty eggs (the scroll revealed that human females converted to youkai were much more fertile than natural youkai females). His sperm would barrage and fertilise the eggs once they left her fallopian tubes and entered her womb (youkai females never suffered from ectopic pregnancies). She would then be pregnant for as long as it took all the pups to develop.
 
The scroll also revealed that the spell could only be cast in his human (or humanoid) form and would cause his knot to swell, something that very rarely happened and which always lasted until the female was in labour to deliver her pups, when the engorged base of his penis would finally slip relatively easily from her folds. He could be locked inside the Miko's vagina and womb for up to, what she, as a twentieth century denizen would consider, a decade. He was very excited, and couldn't wait to cast the spell. He would abstain from fucking her until he did, that would make the casting much more potent as more sperm was developed and stored within his testicles daily. Collecting her from his study, he walked with her to his bed chamber, laid on his futon, and pulled her down next to him. He began to rub the smooth, flat belly in which his pups would soon be growing.
 
The day had finally arrived, two weeks after he had found the spell, he woke to the enchanting smell of musk wafting from her soft body. Pulling the covers over their bodies, he called Jaken and delegated all his tasks, his eyes growing redder as her scent grew stronger. As soon as Jaken left, he rolled Kagome's body under his, and sealed his lips over hers to wake her. Her eyes flew open, and he growled softly.
 
“Do you know what day it is today Miko?”
 
The tired woman (because at 20, she could now be considered a woman) sighed. “No, Sesshoumaru. Please tell me.”
 
“Today is the day I ensure that you are no longer human, and are thus fit for me to keep by my side, mate and impregnate.”
 
Her pretty brown eyes widened and she gasped. Accepting no delays or excuses, he closed his lips over her left nipple and thrust his penis firmly into her vagina - not quite reaching the hilt, as was usually the case, and began to fuck. He was content to leave things for a while, but then her scent began to peak and he knew it was time. Hitting her cervix, he began to wiggle his hips in an effort to force his cock deeper and through it. She grunted as his endeavours finally paid off and he found himself seated in her womb. The next phase of the spell had to begin. He nicked his finger with his fang and blood began to well from the wound. Locating her jugular, he bit down and into it then held his wounded finger over the spurting injury marvelling as the magic began to take hold and the wound rapidly healed itself. She began to spasm as her body changed, causing him to ejaculate. Not bothering to withhold his sperm, her besieged womb was shot with torrents of the thick white fluid for at least half an hour. Both taiyoukai and changing Miko threw their heads back in response. Growling his head swooped down and he made his mark as his knot began to swell and the last of his sperm laden semen erupted from his body directly into her womb. She continued to spasm as her change progressed. When her change was complete, her body released the eggs it had prepared, they were fertilised by his sperm, implanted within her womb's lining and she was impregnated. Sesshoumaru's knot was now fully swollen and the couple would remain locked together for exactly ten years before she went into labour and delivered their pups. Sesshoumaru roared as his claim over Kagome was fully staked.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha and company were frantically looking for Kagome the whole time, not thinking to check whether she was with Sesshoumaru until then. They finally found her, after nine years and at least two trips around every part of Japan except Sesshoumaru's estate, on Sesshoumaru's lap in his gardens, her belly heavily swollen with pups, her gaping thighs revealing her unbreakable intimate connection with the taiyoukai via her unshaven crotch. The taiyoukai's hands were filled by her generous milk-filled breasts, his long fingers twisting and tweaking the nipples and his fair head dipping down to suckle her every now and then. She burst into tears at the sight of her old friends who recognised her despite her physical alteration to youkai. Sango and Shippou fainted as they realised the implications, Inuyasha growled menacingly, unable to do anything else about the situation and Miroku merely smirked lecherously as he was wont to do.
 
The year after, on the tenth anniversary of her physical change, Kagome went into labour. The taiyoukai snarled in disappointment as his cock finally slipped from his mate's folds, his knot rapidly receding now that there was no longer a need for it to ensure no other males could mate with her. As she laboured through the next three days of trying to deliver the many pups which he had caused to grow within her womb, Kagome kept him by her side with an iron grip, so that she could express precisely what she thought of him to have done that to her. By the end of the ordeal, she had birthed him seven sons and thirteen daughters. Once she had passed the afterbirth, she lay in the chamber, thighs gaping and chest heaving as she finally relaxed and revelled in the fact that for the first time in a long time, Sesshoumaru's penis was not locked within her body and that her belly could finally return to its original flat state. She would not even have stretch marks because now that she was youkai, they would heal. Nor would she go into heat again until after she had weaned these children - no more monthly periods! Of course the downside was that she would have to spend practically the whole day with a child (and occasionally her mate) at her breast. She could also now go out in public and socialise again in her function as mate and hostess of the taiyoukai. But two things that would not change were that Sesshoumaru would unfailingly be spending his nights between her thighs. After birth or not, period or no period (not that she would ever have one again that was not to do with expelling the lining after birth so that a new layer could be prepared for the next one. From the day she had made her deal with her mate, she had ensured that every time she went into heat as a youkai, she would be impregnated). By her menopause, millennia later, she had acquired a VERY large brood of pups, but would never get fat, because she had to chase them all. She would see her mother, brother and grandfather again, but it would take five centuries before it happened. She would have learned to love her mate by then and would take him, and some of her younger children with her when she finally went to visit her ancestral shrine again.