X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Good Girls Don't Get Caught ❯ Midnight Surprise ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note/Disclaimer:

Other than a few boxes of comic books…well, actually, more than a few…I own nothing of Marvel Comics or the X-Men. This is a work of adult fan fiction and is intended solely for entertainment purposes. No disrespect or copyright infringement is intended. I make no money off of this work.

This is a work of erotic fiction…or more bluntly, PWP. Each chapter will be a bit different and have a different pairing. Under no circumstances should this work be distributed to minors or those who are otherwise not legally permitted to view such works. Period.

While these are fictional characters and their ages are a bit fuzzy, please do assume that the youngest are of legal age by whatever standards your community uses. Where I live, the age of consent for both genders is sixteen.

Boring legal stuff out of the way? Good. Bring on the smut!

Warnings: For the work as a whole – Graphic male/female sex. Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM and fetish overtones, spanking. I’ll leave a little mystery as to the contents of individual chapters. Enjoy.

Chapter Five: Midnight Surprise

Unlike my other dreamers, Remy seemed to have some inkling that something had happened. I’ve always thought that hypnotic charisma of his was in someway akin to my own gifts. Anytime we were in the same room, I felt those fiery eyes on me. As much as I wanted to, I decided that returning to his dreams would bring about real trouble. I had no intention of letting these little dreamtime escapades spill over into my waking life.

Maybe it was time to explore things a little closer to home. What woman hasn’t been curious when she’s caught her lover in the midst of some erotic dream? Scott always denied it categorically when I caught him. Entering his dreams would be a bit of a challenge. While the man has no psychic gifts of his own, he has spent so much time sharing his thoughts with myself, the Professor, or other telepaths we have worked with that he was by now quick to recognize intrusion or tampering. Even mine, or perhaps especially mine.

This first time, I would be an observer, like I had with Kurt. Scott has always been so sweet and gentle with me…gentle to a fault perhaps. But, I have always suspected there was another side to him. If it was there I intended to find it.

The dream began simply. Scott lay in his bed alone, sleeping, sheet covering him only to the waist. I was an invisible presence next to him at the head of the bed. The room was briefly lit when a feminine figure slipped through his door, shutting it quietly behind her. She paused a moment as if adjusting to the darkness before creeping silently across the room.

The woman climbed onto the foot of his bed between his legs, her weight on the fabric pinning the lower half of his body to the bed. Leather clad fingers began stroking his legs through the sheet. Her hands traveled upwards slowly until she reached the edge of the sheet. She began to tug the sheet downwards, revealing an already growing erection tenting his boxers. Scott began to stir as she stroked him through the thin fabric. Dim light picked out the pale flesh of her body, almost ghostly. She was nude save for a pair of opera length gloves and thigh high stockings, black in the shadowy light.

I recognized Scott’s visitor with a start as she leaned closer, pulling his stiffening cock through the front of his boxers. She stroked it slowly while she watched his face beneath his ever-present ruby glasses. By now Scott was beginning to groan, his brows furrowed, not quite asleep, but not yet awake. Then the woman reached into her glove, pulling out something small and square. I heard the sound of foil tearing as she opened the little packet and slipped a condom over his now fully erect cock. I watched, fascinated, as she took the head in her mouth, licking and teasing, one hand grasping the base of his cock as the other reached lower to stroke his balls through the fabric of his boxers. Now Scott woke, startled.

“What are you doing?” He began to reach for her as if to push her away, then realized his danger before he touched her naked body. “Rogue!?!” He rose up on his elbows to stare in disbelief at his visitor.

“Ah’ve been wanting to do this a long time, sugah. Lay back and relax. Woudn’ want to touch me and spoil our fun now. Hmm?” She withdrew her mouth just long enough to speak, before attacking his still hard cock again. Scott grunted as he gripped the sheets convulsively. After a moment, he collapsed back onto the bed. Soon his hips were moving in time with her strokes.

“Oh, God! Rogue! You shouldn’t…You can’t…” Scott protested feebly, his body betraying him. He lifted his head again to look at her. “Oh my God, Rogue…”

She lifted her head while her hands continued to stroke him. “Sure I can, honey. Just takes a little…creativity.” Now she crawled forward over his body, straddling his hips carefully. Scott froze, her full tits hovered above him, tantalizing and forbidden. She gave a playful wiggle that sent the pale flesh swinging. Scott’s hands let go of the sheets, hovering below Rogue’s undulating body. He clenched his hands into fists in frustration. She chuckled softly. “Poor Scott, you can look, but ya can’t touch. Tsk, Tsk.”

She stroked his belly and chest with one hand while the other supported her weight. She leaned closer, lips pursed, blowing playfully across his erect nipples. Scott’s breath caught. She blew him a kiss with a little smile. “Don’t worry luvuh, there’s more. Just remember to keep yoah hands to yaself.” Scott grabbed the sheets again, twisting the fabric tightly.

Rogue slipped backwards, rising to her knees, hovering over his straining cock. She reached between them with one gloved hand to guide him to her entrance. The other hand rested on his belly to steady herself. She slowly began to lower herself onto his dick with a sigh. Scott moaned, calling out her name. When she had taken his full length inside her, she reached forward to stroke his chest, pinching his nipples, stroking his sides. Then she slowly began to rock back and forth, riding him. Scott’s hands were white knuckled where they gripped the sheets. His hips began to move in time with her tantalizing rhythm, seeking greater contact. He moaned in frustration, her rhythm too slow to give him release.

As I watched them, I wondered at myself. I wasn’t jealous…I was turned on. I was tempted to touch myself, but I was afraid of revealing my presence. Rogue’s hips continued to move in a steady rhythm, tits bouncing, head thrown back to reveal her creamy neck. She ran her gloved hands across her belly, up towards her breasts. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pulled on her hard nipples, touching all those places forbidden to her lover. Scott was groaning, body tense with the effort of controlling the urge to reach for the girl. Rogue was panting and moaning. Her movements became less controlled as she swiftly approached her orgasm. With a shout, her body arched and she struggled to maintain her balance as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Scott threw his hands up instinctively, catching her gloved hands in his own as she began to collapse forward.

With Scott’s support, Rogue recovered her balance quickly. “Fucking tease!” He refused to release her hands, using his grip to steady her as he began to buck his hips in earnest. Rogue chuckled, low and soft as she adjusted to this new rhythm. Scott was grunting, almost growling, his expression fierce.

“Oh yeah. That’s it lovuh. Gawd yes!” Rogue’s voice was husky, her face and chest flushed. Her tits bounced wildly with the force of his thrusts. Her white-streaked hair fell over her face, gleaming in the faint light. She moaned as another shuddering orgasm rolled over her. Scott paused in his thrusting until her body stilled, carefully holding her bare flesh at arm’s length.

“My turn.” He growled and began thrusting again. Rogue squealed in surprise and struggled to match his pounding rhythm. Beads of sweat glistened on the muscular planes of his body as he drove himself deeper and deeper into her squirming body. His jaw was clenched and his breath came in hard pants.

I watched avidly…this was the side of Scott I’ve been hungry for. Not caring anymore if I was caught, I slipped my fingers into my own wet pussy. I tried to match their rhythm with my pumping fingers as my other hand rubbed my clit. I bit my lip to keep from crying out, coming so hard I nearly forgot my resolve to be invisible.

I heard Rogue moan as her body shuddered with another orgasm, this time Scott didn’t pause, but drove even harder if it was possible. He shouted her name as he came hard, muscles clenched, his arching body lifting them both. He lay panting afterwards. Rogue collapsed forward, weight on her hands, white streaked hair falling forward to tickle his chest. Scott carefully pushed her hair back over her shoulders so that he could see her face. She kissed her fingertips then pressed them to his lips as the dream began to fade around us.

I knew he had it in him! I wanted him to turn that lust and passion on me. But how?