/ / ❯ The Last Chance ❯ One Night Before Ragnerok ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This story is be Co-Wrote by my partner and me Jonathan a.k.a. AlphaOmega and my friend Nick a.k.a Aurumstellar. This story takes place after DBZ GT there is romance, humor, adventure, and action. I know everyone who watched the episodes are probably wondering why is Goku in this story he supposedly went of with the dragon. Guess what in our story Goku did not even go with the dragon and the dragonballs do exist on earth even though that whole adventure with the dragon. Please review I will accept flames as long as they have meaning. This is an AU or Altered Universe so don't say things like "But She doesn't act like that" or "That does not go with the episodes" I already stated that this is an AU so back off.

Summary: What happens when Two Sayians land on earth with no idea of there past. They landed hoping to find love and happiness. They do not know what trouble they are in when a great force threatens to destroy the Universe. How will they stop this evil deed. Will they sacrifice there lives to save there loved ones or will they overcome all obstacles in there way. R/B and Z/P for all you dense ones out there that means Rai-Jin and Bra couple and Zephyrus and Pan couple. There will be warnings of Lemons (Sex scenes).

Disclaimer: Do we own DB/Z/GT. I glance over to Aurumstellar who is staring at me like I am a complete idiot. What, is there something hanging out of my nose? No you idiot do you obviously think we own DB/Z/GT. Its possible. Arggggggg you idiot I cant take it anymore. He starts running towards the window and jumps out. While he is falling to his doom he screams at the top of his lungs. We do not own DB/Z/GT you idiotic bafoons (look its plural meaning your all bafoons hahahaha you can continue reading now). I just stare at the window then I continue reading my comics.

"___"Is talking

*___* Are thoughts

"This is better then Internet Porn" and "Never underestimate the power of the Dark Clown" words of wisdom -Aurumstellar

"I just want to say one thing no matter how long and how hard you try you will never be better then me unless you have the power of wait why would I want to tell you that" encouraging words -AlphaOmega

The Last Chance

Chapter One: One Night Before "Ragnerok"

Wow, earth is such a wonderful yet scary place, yet no where near as majestic as the home I once knew, in what seems like another lifetime…It seems like only yesterday that me and my companion left our home planet. I can still see the bright flare of blue and green flames engulfing our home…. even today it's hard to think of my life before I…or we came to earth.

When I try to remember I am cast into a labyrinth of darkness at which I simply fall to my knees in confusion. Why, why cant I remember any thing and when I do remember something my mind struggles with it and it is lost once more…oh well enough about that. My name is Zephyrus, Zeph for sort and my brother, well I don't really know of his relation to me but we're good enough friends to be brothers. As long my memory spans I have many problems remembering things from my past but one thing that I can remember a far as I can think was Rai-jin (Rai) this is very strange, because only being able to remember one solitary person in an ocean of emptiness seems to puzzle me, I better stop, I'm beginning two confuse myself.

We all know that without light there can't be darkness and vise versa, Yin and yang must coexist or the delicate balance of the world will be torn asunder. A long while ago there where two great deities (demi-gods) Alpha and Omega, they represent the light and the darkness, and if one died then the other dies as well. For, you see they need each other to exist. So when they go into battle Omega attacks and Alpha heals, without Alpha, Omega would Parish and Vise Versa. This concept is expressed in all aspects of life. Ex. No one person is all good or all bad there just predominantly one or the other. But all things must maintain a balance or nothing can exist.

So, Alpha and Omega are summoned when the universe is in grave danger and the balance of good and bad is threatened to the point where there is serious risk of termination, Freeza, the androids, Cell, Boo, and The Seven dragons weren't even a small ripple in the balance meaning…Alpha and Omega could have obliterated all of the above mentioned fighters combined and multiplied by 2! Where talking about some serious power here Omega could have crushed Boo (in all of his forms), from light-years away simply by breathing! And Alpha could bring every single life form in the history of the universe back to life in less than a second could. Alpha and Omega has only been summoned twice in the history of the universe.

The other story is unimportant, but the second was a battle so epic it shook the foundations of heaven and hell and included the armies as well. A dark evil that in many ways is nearly unfathomable by us mortals was concocted in the deepest bowels of hell. Usually hell wouldn't stand a chance against the forces of heaven, but this time hell had an edge that would cut a deep wound into the side of heaven's forces, a fallen Angel named…Morthiseph. Nicknamed, the "one-winged angel" this spirit was one of superior soul and a flawless intelligence. He committed the ultimate sin and was cast down from heaven into the flames of hell, but as he arrived, and the guards attempted to apprehend him he defeated them with one slash, all 666 of them. Then he made his way to the dark palace where the prince of darkness himself dwelled, atop his putrid thrown of flesh and bones.

Morthiseph confided with the dark one and they agreed to launch a full-scale invasion on heaven. Morthiseph managed to smuggle two very valuable artifacts from his former home in heaven. The "heart of Alpha" and the "blood of Omega". With these two artifacts the dark prince's right hand, they attempted to do something that was never meant to even be thought, much less tried. Morthiseph in all his insanity and madness, knew the powers and properties of the impeccable duo, and himself, thought up the plan to fuse them. He thought that since it would be half and half that it would not break the balance but they not only fused just them, the added the blue blood of Satan and the right hand as well, Morthiseph added the final touch, in all of his life Morthiseph, cried but once never before, and never again, but he saved them, (his tears), in an air tight vile and they where a dark red with black speckles.

Yet just as Morthiseph was about to add the two artifacts to the concoction. Heavens legions of paladins martyrs and godhands stormed the gates of hell. They had caught on to Morthisephs plans and had discovered the missing artifacts. Morthiseph and Satan then turned around to see there only hope of victory, but when they did they saw one of the godhands (the strongest type of holy warrior) Crashed through the widow and grabbed the artifacts from the idol. Morthiseph was furious, but being as smart as he was he had all ready devised a backup plan. Morthiseph had managed to befriend a being in a very high place.

Unknown by heaven or hell was the dark being named Luke. This mysterious thing was a tortured soul of light corrupted by evil and driven insane by his own confusion. Its body has been contorted and changed so many times that do this day is impossible to tell what he/she used to be. However though all his endeavors he/she emerged with an astonishing amount of power and grew quite fond of Morthiseph and told him that if he ever needed help that he/she would be in the dimension of Apotyse. Morthiseph had also been an avid reader he spent ages of his time in heaven just reading ancient scriptures and books in the massive archives and libraries that where stationed at heaven, all that time just filling his superior mind with knowledge. One day stood out though. Morthiseph once read an old account of a saint that said that long there dwelled a mysterious being who's powers where so great that, at one time heaven and hell actually joined forced to lock him in a distant dimension via the use of a Black Hole…. Black holes where so hard to understand even in the minds of angels, but Morthiseph always held with him one secret which he tolled no one.

His ability to summon Black Holes, he had never done it before because if he did it would annihilate him as well but, one day before he was banished from heaven he managed to come across a useful little technique called the instant transmission, used by race called the Yardrat. This teleport-like technique allowed one to travel many distances in less then a few seconds. However it required the aura of a powerful being to be used as a destination. With this in mind Morthiseph decided to unleash complete chaos on the universe.

It was so simple. Morthiseph would summon the Black hole, which would destroy the universe and all his enemies. The beast imprisoned in the black hole would kill any survivors and Morthiseph would use the Instant Transmission to Apotyse using the aura of Luke thus escaping the threat of the black hole and the beast within. There he would continue his true intents. And so it was nearly all where taken out by the sheer intensity of the Black Hole, and when the martyrs finally fell in the hole, the beast appeared.

A horrid site for those already in extremely weakened condition. One of the Last Godhands struggled to his feet battered and weak he held the "Heart of Alpha" in his left hand and the "Blood of Omega" in his right and mustered his last ounce of power to chant the calling that echoed to the ears of all that were still alive, "Veni, Veni, Venias…Ne Me Mori Facias." Once, twice, and on the third time the ground beneath them shook.

The Sky turned a pitch black on the Southern Hemisphere and a pearl white on the Northern Hemisphere. The sky parted and the two ones of legend descended. By this time Morthiseph was long gone. And the battlefield was cleared for the combatants.

The details of this battle are unknown. And the outcome is theorized it is believed that the beast within the hole was too strong and the ultimate sacrifice had to be made, Alpha and Omega destroyed themselves to kill the beast. But, when the spirits of Alpha and Omega ascended to be reborn in the body of two mortal babies the beast (being energy) infected Alpha and Omega's newborn spirits.

Let me explain: When Alpha and Omega die, the must be reborn to maintain balance. So the spirits of Alpha and Omega leave after there bodies die, and travel the universe in search for two new beings worthy of being the chosen ones, there are a vast number of beings in the universe being born at the same time so the odds are insanely low. So this is when our story begins.

The calming breeze over the vast planes was infinitely tranquil. The sky was a perfect blue over the planet of earth. Little did this tiny planet know that within the course of the next 4 years it would have its very foundations torn asunder. And it all starts with the arrival of two mysterious beings without a past…

Two pods careen across the space above the tranquil planet of earth. I is in one of these pods there lays a boy of 14 he is lost in thought and a little nervous, about the trials and tribulations he must soon face and unknowing about the endeavors of his past. Let us travel into the mind of this warrior for his rendition of the arrival A month and three days and I'm already homesick, the silence of space is almost deafening, I pray that we land soon.

The silence is rudely broken by a harsh high pitched whistle, and followed by turbulence, lots of turbulence…then a collision I lay there too shocked to talk. I waited and then I heard a voice a voice that seemed all too familiar. The voice of my brother Rai, ya know it's weird how I can't remember a thing about my past. My memory is like a foggy hallway with locked doors to both sides and I can't see anything.

I fall to my knees in utter confusion but my brother has always been there, I don't know why I share this connection with my brother. I just do. O well, I reached over and entered a code on the CP and the hatch of my pod slowly opened. The light pierced my retinas since id spent all that time in the dark, I saw a hand reach out to me and I took it. Felt my self pulled out of the pod.

"It's about time", my brother said coolly.

My brother Rai always had the right thing to say he never got nervous and was real outgoing. He seemed to rely on his wit more that his intelligence, which sometimes got him in trouble,

"How long have we been in that cramped up space" "About 5 minutes", he replied.

I looked around and surveyed the surroundings then I looked back at Rai and started "So what do you think we-." But stopped because I noticed that my brother wasn't listening instead he was staring of into the distance at something.

"Hello", I said while waving a hand in front of him.

"Hurry up, get behind the bushes", he said hesitantly.

"But" "just do it", he ordered.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him and we crouched behind a big bush. I tried to talk, "What is it" but all I got was, "shhhh, look"

I looked though the bushes and spotted two beings. I couldn't make them out though. "There girls", he said in a sneaky tone "So", I said

"Let's introduce ourselves", he said

"Let's not" I replied in a hesitant tone

"C'mon, Zeph you need to open up a bit, your shyness is sickening", he said this knowing how I was around girls.

For some reason Rai was never shy around anyone, especially girls, he always knew what to say, he wasn't stuck up or anything, just a little stubborn. However despite his cool exterior and experienced nature he's never had a serious girlfriend before.

"Not now", I pleaded. "Now or never, bro", at this he pushed my out of the bushes just as the two where passing by.

Well, my brother stopped and stood in front of them, I fell. I lay with my face in the grass, embarrassment flowing in my extremities until a soft voice entered my ears a voice so calm, so beautiful. The girl on the left got down on her knees and helped my to mine.

She looked into my eye's and replied in her sweet voice, "are you ok" I was paralyzed completely stunned at the being that knelt before me.

I wanted to stay lost in that moment forever, but didn't want to seem weird so I mustered all the strength in me to let out a soft

"Yes, thank you" I got up fast and helped her up to stand. "Hi, I'm Rai and this is my little brother Zeph", he hit me on the back and send me forward with his great strength "he's a little off today"

"Were new around here and thought you might show us around", my brother said with ease. I tried not to stare, so I just looked down at my feet. "Foreigners, huh", the other girl replied in a sly tone

"Sure, we can". We started walking east. "O, I almost forgot this is my friend Pan, and my name is Bra-."

Now my brother isn't the immature type but at this he couldn't help laugh, he tried to hide it with a cough, but it came out loud and clear. I myself couldn't help laugh either but I was better at concealing it. At this Bra turned around and threw a kick at my brother's shin, but my brother easily stepped aside and Bra lost her balance and tumbled into my brothers arms. For a minute Bra lay in my brother's arms utterly stupefied by his speed Pan was amazed as well.

"Hey, let me go!" requested Bra, "How, what, wow, your fast"

"Not as fast as my brother here", my brother replied. I felt glad that he was giving me some credit.

"Really" Bra and Pan exchanged a couple of looks at each other and then Bra replied, "Pan and myself need to talk girl talk for a could you wait here" "sure", we both said

"Don't go away, k", Bra's voice was almost a tease.

The two went off together. I reflected on how the two looked for a sec. Bra was about 5" 6' she wore a red tank top with short shorts that laced up the side and black shoes her straight light blue hair was restricted from her forehead by means of a hair band. Her general look was like my brothers fast, sly, and somewhat mischievous.

Pan, on the other hand was modest, shy and polite. She wore a white shirt, which was about 2 sizes too big and baggy blue pants, and a bandanna in her hair, she was shorter than Bra, and in my opinion, far cuter.

"Did ya hear that Pan, that guy is as fast as goku", Bra said ecstatically

"AND, his brother is faster" "Pan?" "Huh", pan replied in a distant tone "Pan what's up with you", Bra inquired

"Your all far a way" "Oh, it's nothing", Pan said shyly "Hehe, it's not Zeph, is it", Bra persisted "…no", replied in a softer voice than before

"C'mon Pan this is a great opportunity for us", Bra started "None of the Z fighters will train us, if these guys know anything about fighting, and we could get them to train us"

" and maybe get as good as them we might stand a chance in the World Martial Arts Tournament"

"Besides if they do agree to train us then you'll get to know Zeph better" "k" "But first lets take them to the Z* fighters to see just how good they really are" Pan looked at Bra, amazed by her idea, Bra was always coming up with crazy schemes and plans.

"OK, sure" "Bra, the way you think sometimes amazes me" "hehe, C'mon let's go" I could see the two rushing back to meet us.

They stopped in front of us and Bra worked that mouth of hers, "guys, Pan and myself are quit avid fans of martial arts and we were wondering you knew anything about combat, you being so fast and everything"

"yeah me and my brother spar all the time, I'm stronger by far but Zeph here is allot faster", said my brother. "Really, I know this seems awkward but. Could you show us"

" How powerful you are", Bra replied with a gleam "uh, I see no reason why not, so you just wanna see us spar", questioned my brother

"Sure that'll do", Bra said "Ok, ready Zeph", and my brother asked "Ready" I replied.

In less than a second Rai lunged for me I easily avoided his attack and let loose a flurry of kicks at his head. All of them hit but seemed not to phase him. He turned around, faster than I expected and tripped me. Following up with the same movement he used for the sweep he raised his leg hi in the air and brought it down with terrible force.

I managed to move away just in time to escape his deadly ax kick, his heel then collided with ground and send a huge shockwave that unearthed a long thin crack in the surface of the plain. We both stopped and I couldn't help not laugh at my brother though this made him quite angry so I decided to help I got down and struggled to release his foot from the mangled earth

"Man I hate when this happens" "just keep pullin"' in replied.

Little did Zephyrus know that from the start of the battle to now the time that had elapsed was far less than one second and not visible by Pan or Bra's eyes Pan and Bra stood once again stupefied by the immense power of these visitors.

*Who are these guys, Vegeta said that all the Sayians died a long time ago and that the only ones left where Goku and Vegeta. So this is so confusing. Goku's gotta see this. *, Pan thought

"Hey Bra you catch any of that" "Nope, all I got was when they said start and when they stopped nothing in between", Bra said with amazement.

"This is unreal, you think they could be Sayians?" a reasonable suggestion from Pan " I thought all the Sayians died cept for Goku and Vegeta"

" And everyone else is related"…Bra trailed off then said sternly "Goku has to see this" " I agree", Pan stated "now?" "OK", Bra walked over to the two boys who were still in the same place (Rai had finally gotten his leg free, "Ok guys we really want you to meet some friends of ours, k"

" There really into martial arts too and I think their the only ones who could give you a challenge" "Well, what we really need is a place to crash for the night, since we just arrived and It's kinda getting late", Zeph said with caution Pan jumped to the opportunity to say

"Well we have an extra room at our house right Bra, you think dad'll let them stay" "Yeah good idea Pan, you guys can stay at our house tonight and tomorrow well show you around town", Bra started off motioning for the boys to follow "this way" Zepherus and Rai followed Bra and Pan to there domicile.

And stopped in front of the porch. "k, wait here guys", Bra turned to say then hurried in the modest little house followed by Pan. Sayian, or Not Bra rushed in the house Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bulma, Goku, and Videl where sitting at the table (Goku pigging out as usual) " Hey everybody I think we've discovered two new Sayians!"

With this the whole table went silent, EVEN GOKU STOPPED EATING! The first one to break the silence was Trunks followed by Goten who simultaneously got up and said,

"Are they here!" "Yeah", Bra answered quickly she rushed outside trailing behind were the two hyper active Sayians who still act like children.

"Wait!" Gohan quickly got up and wiped his mouth off "C'mon dad" Goku looked down at his plate then at the door and couldn't decide.

He was about to continue when he caught Bulma staring at him "What?" "Goku..", anger in her voice made Goku drop his plate immediately and rush towards the door.

The group all was assembled at the porch looking at the two who Pan and Bra claimed to be Sayians. The first to step forward was Gohan,

"Hey my name's Gohan" "Zephyrus, Zeph for short" "Rai-jin, everyone calls me Rai"

The two shook hands with the carefree sayian's hand and just as Goku was walking towards the two. The door swung open with suck ferocity that the hinges almost snapped, out stormed the prince of darkness himself, Vegita. He pushed all the fighters out of the way and put one hand on Gohan's shoulder motioning him to leave with his head. "Vegeta what are you-."

Gohan started but a fearsome grunt from Vegeta set him into and angry silence. "So you think you have Sayian blood in your veins, don't you", Vegita's tone was sarcastic and fearless.

"I'm sorry sir but we don't know what your.." but Vegita cut him short and grabbed young Zeph by his fragile neck.

"Don't lie to me boy!", Vegeta was now furious.

"Hey, let him go!", boomed Rai and with this he delivered a devastating blow to Vegeta's collarbone before anyone could even think.

Vegeta's pupils dilated and his jaw loosened, he stood perfectly still for about 3 seconds, then fell to the ground, with a sigh that sounded almost deathly.

"Jesus Rai, you killed him!", exclaimed Zeph with a sore throat… Zeph got his knees and put two fingers on the side of Vegita's neck.

"Well he fucking deserved it," Rai said back "attacking you for no reason"

"He could see you were weaker, fucking coward!" "Dad!" Trunks rushed to Zeph's side tears in his eyes "I-is he alive!"

"Gohan go inside and get the sensu beans, now!" Goku said as he too rushed to Vegeta's limp body. Pan rushed to Zeph and felt his neck witch was red and swollen,

"Are you ok, Zeph" Zeph turned to see a worried Pan behind him he tried to talk but all that came was a wheeze, "I'm fine"

"Zeph, IS HE ALIVE!", Trunks now speaking with the same angry tone his father used, he looked at Zeph in the eyes,

"TELL ME!" Zeph could see the anger, hurt, and sorrow in Trunk's tear consumed eyes. But e couldn't lie he said in what little voice he had,

"…No" Trunks lowered his head and you could hear his muffled sobs, His fists balled up and his body began to shiver.

"Trunks", Goten tries to comfort his dear friend, "It's gonna be Ok trunks" he got closer to embrace him.. but Trunks pushed his friend away jerked his head up and exploded with a monstrous

"NOOOOOOO!" Trunks hair was gold and was standing on end no pupils could be seen in his eyes and blood ran from his fists, he lounged at Rai but Goku hastily restrained him.

Goku struggled deeply with this new Trunks he could hardly contain him. "Bulma take Rai and Zeph inside, quickly and carry Vegeta to my bed!" Goku flew the insane Trunks to a far place for condolence….

Bra was inside getting the bed ready for Goku. Gohan discovered the entire batch of sensu beans in Vegeta's underwear drawer. And Pan proceeded to prepare a tea of healing significance for Zeph and a cool ice pack for his neck. And Bulma tried to get a fix on a new batch of dragonballs to wish Vegeta back. Goku and Trunks weren't seen at all that night.

Rai was, inside his heart, hurting, because even though he knew that he was just defending his brother, he didn't want to kill. It just happened, a testament to Rai's intensively fast and deadly reflexes. Bra spent the rest of that night trying to convince Rai that it wasn't his fault and getting to know him. Zeph talked quite allot with Pan as well, with what voice he still had. The night was silent without Vegeta and the morning, for sure would bring more challenges, not only physically but mentally as well. The fighters slept well that night and awoke early the next morning….

A/N: So what do you think? Well I personally like it this wall over thinks the same and my friend also. So REVIEW. You don't have to read this monstrosity of a chapter if you don't want to but instead you can send a review every day for the rest of your life or just once. Time for a poll just because we feel like it.

Who should get together and become a couple or a "Item". When you review just say who.

Thank you and good night. Fin and for you idiots out there Fin means End or finished no I am not finished with the story just the chapter.