+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Coma ❯ Ambulence ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The ambulance was pulling into the back lot of the hospital. Two men came out of the two front seats running towards the back of the ambulance. Each one grabbed a handle on the back of the doors and they swung open fast and hard enough to knock someone out. Four men came out of the back of the ambulance, two handling medical supplies, and two carrying a sling. There was a young man in the sling, eyes closed, looked pretty bad. “Dr. Chase, think it's another one who will need surgery?” “I don't know, but we need to get our first job done right now, I left Lance with the rest of the surgery, Carter was supposed to make sure there was enough does to last another forty five minutes, who knows what of any of that got done. If we are going to get it finished, I got to get in there right now.” As soon as Dr. Chase walked into the surgery room, the two big doors slammed open. One of the nurses were standing at the door breathing heavily. “Dr Chase…we…we need you!” She was having trouble getting her words out. “What is it now?” Dr. Chase questioned. “The ambulance that showed up a few minutes ago… the guy… it's pretty bad sir…” She was still breathing heavily. “I'll be right there.” He said. “Lance, I'm going to have to trust you on this one, Carter, make sure he's going to have a bigger dose to last him, you guys are going to need it.” He said with a chuckle in his words. Dr. Chase paces out the doors into the emergency room. The doors flung open. “Oh my Gosh.” He said. The words came out slow. “We found him in the ditch on Bartley. His car was pretty messed up.”