+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ren opens his eyes coming in contact with a bright light he lets out a dreamy smile looking out the window spotting that blue sky he loved oh so much. he puts on the school outfit his brother gave him and left the room sitting at the kitchen table waiting. minutes later izuku comes out of his room fully dressed.

izuku sighs "ready?"

"yeah." ren says with a smile running out the apartment door.

"hey wait for me!." izuku says laughing almost falling on his face.

TIME SKIP

once they make it to the blue tall buildings izuku shows his school I.D tugging on rens arm dragging him to the school doors. he and ren walk up the stairs finding the door that had the red symbols A-1

ren opens the door quickly walking in then notices a spiky blonde-haired male tapping his pencil looking in the other direction with a bored look.

ren looks at his chart and takes a seat next to him the blonde doesn't turn his head.

Ren thought to himself.

maybe he's not a friendly person I mean he doesn't look that friendly.. ren decided to find out tapping on his shoulder the blonde turned his head glancing at the boy he let out a groan looking back in the same direction

ren tapped him again.

this time the blonde raised his voice just a bit.

"what is it extra I have better things to do than waste my time talking to you."

"so playing with a pencil is better than talking to me?"

ren questioned.

"Yup." ren turns his head kind of shy to talk he builds up the courage and speaks finally.

"I'm ren." at that name the blonde turns his head immediately he looks him up and down and slams his hands on rens desk staring into his eyes. "is this some fucking joke?!" the blonde yells fuming from the ears.

izuku stands up "k-kachhan calm down!."

"What did you say, nerd?!" he yells at izuku.

after a minute it clicks this is kacchan this is the last person who saw him before he got lost or kidnapped or anything who knows...

ren spoke. "it's nice to meet you kacchan." ren says unaware of what he just said.

"you..." the blonde says walking closer to ren.

'you.." he stares into rens green eyes "you fucking dick!." he yells at the top of his lungs launching himself at ren small explosions come out of his palm forcing ren backward's

ren activates his quirk staring into the blonde's eyes ren smiles as his eyes go misty

bakugo stood there still trying to activate his quirk by flexing his hand

"what the hell?"

"i-i had no other choice." ren says shaking a little bit.

"you deserve it... now give me back my damn quirk!" the blonde yells back clenching his fists

"fine." ren says staring into the blonde's crimson eyes. the blonde walks closer to him slowly and whispers. "who are you..?"

"I'm ren."
End of Chapter 3
A/N: AHHHHHH