+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chaptre 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ren was later free to leave the nurse's office but was put on bed rest for a couple of days. 

 

he sat in the front seat of the car his head leaning on the window while he let his thoughts trail back to what happened with the hot-headed blonde. 

 

Flashback 

 

When Ren opened his eyes earlier this same day he was shocked to see bakugo in the room. He wanted to know more about him more about what happened to him maybe he was there to explain... 

 

Ren looks over at him he noticed he was crying "hey. " Ren spoke quietly trying to comfort him. 

 

 He noticed one of bakugo's arms behind his back. 

 

What was he hiding? Ren asked himself. Bakugo noticed Ren and spoke in a cold tone. 

"The teacher wanted me to check on you. " His voice.. it felt distant. 

 

"Oh. " Was the only thing Ren could think to respond with. 

 

Ren looked down at his bandaged left arm he couldn't hold in the whimpers that wrecked his throat. "I have to go," Bakugo said slamming the door leaving Ren alone with his thoughts. 

 

End of flashback

"Ren. "

"Ren honey."

"Ren." The two boys' mother shakes her son. 

 

"Hmm? " Ren responds coming back from his thoughts. 

"We are home come on let's get you inside."

"Okay," Ren says with a lopsided smile. He tries getting up by himself but fails especially since he was left-handed.

 

"Come on Ren," Izuku says putting rens good arm around his shoulder helping Ren into the apartment. 

 

Ren hisses in pain, he tries thinking about happy things to try and get his mind off the pain but it didn't work.

 

...... 

 

Bakugo laid his head on the pillow both his arms behind his head as he stared at the get well card that had that stupid little love note on it. 

 

It made him sick to his stomach. 

 

He sat up from his bed walking over to his desk picking up a lighter flicking on the flame slowly burning the stupid card he smiled watching the card turn into air. 

 

.....

 

Ren laid on his bed staring up at the wall every time he moved his arm he felt a searing pain go through his whole body he was going to be stuck here for a few days he took his good arm and picked up his phone scrolling through the heroes.social it was basically a social media website that all the students from rens school could communicate he took a picture of him smiling with the caption.

 

 be back in a couple of days :)

he immediately got responses in the comments like

 "see you soon."

"wanna hang at lunch when you get back?" 

 

there was one comment that stood out to ren.

"cant wait to have you back ren~<3

he double looked the message 

 

who could it be?.

 

ren slowly started typing responding to his secret admirer.

cant wait to be back<3

 

.....

 

Bakugo looked over at his phone when his ringtone started going off. with half-lidded eyes, he looked at the notification 

 

ren had posted.

 

when I say bakugo rushed to the post I mean he RUSHED to the post.

 

he saw the photo of ren then he noticed there were multiple comments.

bakugo let his curiosity take over and opened the comment section.

then he read the secret admirers message.

 

"cant wait to have you back ren~<3

 

bakugo felt sick when he saw there was a response.

he opened it. 

 

cant wait to be back<3 

 

bakugo took his pillow and yelled into it like a teenage girl 

suffocating himself.

 

End of chapter 8