+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ren was losing his balance trying to keep himself up as he covers his bleeding arm. his eyes burn with anger as he throws an explosion at bakugo. 

The blonde dodges launching at Ren pinning him to the ground Ren tries pushing the blonde off with the little strength he has left but he felt his vision sinking into the dark Abyss. 

Bakugo was still as he looked down at the unconscious boy his eyes wandered to the hollow part in his arm. 

Did I do this..? Bakugo thought to himself lifting up his shaky hand staring at it in horror. "Ren... I'm... I'm.."

Bakugo stuttered until he was forcefully thrown off of Ren.

 

The blonde looks up and spots someone familiar. "y-you went too far kacchan. " Izuku stutters with his fist clenched choking on his tears. 

"I.. I.." Bakugo started 

 "Someone get down there now! And that male away from him!" Present Mic yelled. 

Ren was losing a lot of blood. 

 

"He's gonna be alright... " Bakugo repeated to himself over and over again in a whisper.

 

 At that moment it was dead silent there were screams in the background but bakugo wasn't paying attention to that he was paying attention to the boy who was once his best friend getting taken away... 

Again. 

Time skip

Bakugo sat in the chair outside of the nurse's office tapping his foot feeling nauseous. 

What was this feeling... 

 

It was regret it was regret for hurting the boy he longed to see again. it was regret for going too far it was regret for losing the boy all those years ago. 

 

Bakugo lifted his head once he heard the door to the nurse's office creek open. 

there stood izuku. 

Bakugo didn't say anything as rens brother pierced his eyes with a glare. Izuku didn't say anything just walked away both fist's clenched at his sides while he holds back tears. 

 

Bakugo could feel the pain radiating off of him once he was alone again he looked both ways making sure no one was around then he slipped into the nurse's office. 

 

The first thing he noticed was gifts piled next to rens bed most of them saying sweet sappy shit like "hope you get better. " 

"Can't wait for you to come back. "

Bakugo could never handle anything that was in anyway affectionate 

 

He picks up a card.."I really like you thanks for sticking up for the girls and me 

~your secret admirer. 

 

Bakugo clenched it in his hand reading it over and over again. 

Who could this be? 

Why did it matter to him? He didn't like guys he was maybe he's just protective about him. 

 

Flashback

"If my son ever likes the same gender they are not my son anymore."

 

End of flashback. 

"Bakugo?.. " Ren whispered. 

Bakugo shakes his head tears filling his eyes as the words his mother once said haunts him. 

he only ever wanted for them to be proud of him instead they blame him. 

 

he probably will have plenty of missed calls on his phone from his mother. "Hey," Ren says opening his eyes with a worried look plastered on his face. 

Bakugo hides the card behind his back.  "The teacher wanted me to check and make sure your okay. " Bakugo lied. 

 

"Oh," Ren whispered softly whimpering in pain as he looked at his arm.  Bakugo couldn't stand it. 

"I have to go," Bakugo says roughly slamming the door wiping the tears away going back "home."

Bakugo didn't sleep well that night. 

 End of chapter 7

A/N: idk what to say.