+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Get those foam fingers in the air! It's almost time for the last round! " Present Mic announced.

"But before that good news everyone who didn't make the finals since this is a sports festival. We've prepared some super-fun side games.

"We even brought in some cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!"

Rens face goes bright red looking over at the cheerleaders.

Does no one ever wear appropriate clothes?! Ren thought to himself trying to keep himself focused.

"Looks like class 1-A is going full on fan service!"
Present mic yelled.

Ren looks over at the two perverts and scoffs stomping over to them.

"So you're the ones who did this? "

"Uh... No... Maybe. Says Denki laughing along with Mineta.

"Respect fucking woman you disgusting perverts. "

They both kept there mouth shuts after that. 

 

Ren walks over to his female classmates to check on them.

"You alright? "

" I can't believe I fell for that little pervert's schemes I even used my quirk to make these outfits.. ". Momo whined.

"I will make sure they leave you alone, alright? that's no way to treat a woman."

"Hey your the new kid what's your name? " Uraraka asked offering him a gentle smile.

"I'm Ren." He says with a grin.

"my brother talks a lot about you."

"Oh! uh really?" Uraraka's face turns a bright red

"Yeah!"

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jirou says walking over to Ren and the other girls.

"Hey, new kid thanks for sticking up for us back there maybe want to hang out with us at lunch."

"Oh! Yeah, sure I would love to." Ren said with a huge smile.

Time skip

Rens first match was with uraraka
He ended up beating her
Then...it was bakugo's turn.

Quickly bakugo started creating explosions aiming right towards ren. Ren stared into the crimson eyes

"What the hell did you do you freak?! "

Ren smiles "Calm down I just took your quirk "

"Now..."

"Let the fun begin. "

Ren quickly lifted his hand out and gave bakugo a random quirk.

Bakugo flexes his hand as a small patch of water comes out

Bakugo growls walking up to Ren ready to attack "why the hell out of all quirks would you give me a pathetic water one. " He spat.

"It's random. " Ren said as he sends a huge explosion to bakugo's chest forcing him backwards.

bakugo launches a big stream of water right towards Ren in fact the water pressure was so strong that it...

put a hole straight through rens left arm..

 

End of chapter 6