+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The crowd roars with cheer after the winner is announced Ren ends up coming in 4th because the time he regained himself it was already over.

"Forty-two of you qualified to move on to the next round" Midnight's voice boomed into the microphone.

"Gird your loins and prepare for your next task. "

Ren and the other students watched as the next task was picked.

" A Calvary battle!

Those at the top will suffer the most. Show us what plus ultra really means!"

"Izuku midoriya placed first in the first task he'll be worth ten million!"

All the students stared at rens brother including Ren himself he wasn't planning on going to give mercy just because he was his brother no far from that.

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by. The game itself will last fifteen minutes. And individual point values will be added together. So the more you steal them the harder it will be to manage them,"

After a moment of silence, Ren was curious why it didn't start then midnight added something to the point of the task.

"And another thing even if your points get stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until times up! "

"Use your quirk as much as you want But there are still rules make a team fall on purpose and you will be disqualified! "

Ren heard the hot-headed male "tch."

"Now you got 15 minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started."

Ren looks over at his brother right before he opens his mouth to ask to be on his team bakugo grips his upper arm roughly "you're on my team. "

"But-" ren starts

"Shut up."

Ren doesn't say anything not wanting what happened a couple of weeks ago to happen again.

Later after the rest of bakugo's team was picked

Ren looked over at the screen that showed the words

"your marks ready? "

The crowd's loud cheers fill the stadium

"Okay, all you first years I hope you're happy with your chosen teams. Let's get this party started! " Present mic yells with a big smile showing his teeth.

" Three... Two... One! "

"Begin!" midnight yells

Bakugo spots izuku and launch's himself that was before tokoyami's shadow clone blocks bakugo's explosions

bakugo slowly falls to the ground

but...

Ren had other plans for the hot head and used someone else's quirk wrapping him in tape bringing bakugo back to the rest of his teammates.

"Woah nice catch!" Kirishima yells to ren.

"Thanks."

"He never touched the ground so technically it's okay! "

Midnight yells.

While running after teammates another sly blonde steals the points

"Even bakugo is losing! " present mic says.

"Your class is too small-minded. Think bigger. "

The mysterious blonde said.

"What the hell? " Ren sputtered shocked.

"What did you say?

Come back here!" Bakugo yelled out.

"Midnight said the obstacle course was just the first game and we figured they wouldn't cut that money of us off the bat would they?"

"Huh? "

Bakugo said in almost a growl.

"Assuming they'd keep at least forty contestants for the next event all we had to do was make sure we stayed within that group as we ran.

From our spots in the middle ranks, we could fully observe our quirks our rivals had and judge their capabilities only a fool would obsess over winning. "

"You planned this as a class? " Bakugo said with a sour look Plastered on his face.

"It wasn't anonymous but I say it was planned well. "

"Oh while I have your attention you're kind of famous aren't you? For being attacked by that sludge villain. "

That's when Ren had enough and spoke.

"Hey copy cat can you shut the fuck up, please? Your big mouth is gonna get you a hell of a lot of trouble. "

"How did you know my quirk- " he started

"Oh, how rude of me my quirk is called the giver I can steal and give random quirks at anyone I look at so watch out copy cat cause I might just steal your precious quirk next thing you know you will be worth nothing points don't mean shit."

That distracted him enough his mouth still agape that someone came up behind him and stole his points.

Time skip

Bakugo growled at ren clenching onto his shoulder while they had their break.

Ren turns around waiting for the hothead to speak.

"I didn't need you to stand up for me I was fine on my own Ren. "

"I know." ren smiles.

End of Chapter 5