+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ren was finally ready to come back to school he had a smile plastered on his face knocking on his brother's door who was a bit late to wake up. 

 

"Izuku come on we are gonna be late! " Ren said jumping up and down like a child.

"Oh! uh coming! "Izuku yells through the door Ren on the other hand sits at the table waiting for izuku as always. 

 

Izuku walks out of his room fully dressed with a toothbrush in his mouth

"Let's go izuku! " Ren whined pulling on his brother's arm. 

 

"lef meef bruf my teef! " Izuku said desperately tugging his arm away running to the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth in peace. 

 

"Come onnnnn. " Ren stubbornly sat back in the chair. 

 

Izuku vanished from the bathroom grabbing his bag checking his watch "Ahhh! I'm late! "

He bolts to school leaving Ren to get to school by himself. 

 

At the gate of the school, he sees someone leaning against the wall his backpack over one side of his shoulder then familiar crimson eyes Pierce his. 

 

He felt his heart beating in his throat he gulped "you got this ren." He told himself walking up to the gate.

 

 he was about 5 feet apart from bakugo "hi." Ren said nervously bakugo just tched at him and walked into the school building. 

 

"Ren! " A girl Ren had never seen before wrapped her arms around him crying.

 

Bakugo turns around staring at the pair.

 

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

 

"Tch." Was the only noise the blonde made grabbing his headphones and blurring out everyone. 

 

.... 

 

Bakugo wanted to apologize but... He couldn't bring himself to do it the words coming out of his mouth would seem almost foreign. 

 

When he turned around and saw the girl with her hands all over Ren bakugo almost lost it. He doesn't know why but seeing Ren with her actually anyone else other than him didn't seem right. 

 

They weren't good enough for him. 

 

And he was? 

 

No. 

Far from it. 

 

In bakugo's defense, he did try to apologize and so far that's progress it may be small but it is progress 

 

he waited at the gate for Ren but every time he saw ren his words caught in his throat bakugo always ended up sounding like an asshole. 

 

At lunch, the girl was glued to rens side like a leech

Bakugo hated it. 

He didn't understand his feelings for Ren they were all new and confusing to him. 

 

After school bakugo was gonna try again to apologize hopefully he doesn't sound like an asshole. 

 

He probably will. 

 

End of Chapter 10