+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Stop Pretending to Sleep ❯ Assult, Grand-Theft Auto, Driving Without a License and an Illeagal U-Turn ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Stop Pretending to Sleep *part 5*
 
 
I really think you should get here Jas. I've already called Mr. Boyco he said he has no problem driving you here after he looks up the library.
Justice was already reaching for her sweater and running out the door. “I'll be there soon.
Justice hung up without another word and ran to find Mr. Boyco. She raced through the school yelling his name. She turned a corner and ran into Tyrone.
“Hey Justice, what's wrong?
“Nothing… I have to go.” Justice panted and took off running again with Tyrone close behind. She kept running, ignoring all the people yelling her name and trying to stop her. Tears were forming behind her eyes, threatening to fall at a moments notice. Justice couldn't see straight but she wasn't sure she really wanted to. Judging by the voices around her, Justice figured people were generally concerned but she didn't really care. All she could think about was Kevin. She pushed the double-doors leading to the parking lot just in time to see Mr. Boyco get in his car and drive off.
“Sir! Sir please stop! BOYCO!” Justice couldn't tell if she was screaming loud enough for him to hear her but seeing as he just kept driving she assumed not. She stood in the parking lot dumbly, unsure of what to do next. She didn't even know what hospital they were at but she was determined to get there no matter what. Justice was about to go back to the dorms to get David's car keys when she saw Tyrone running up to her.
Justice; are you ok? What's the matter?
“Nothing, Ty I have to get to the hospital.
“Which one?
“I don't know!” Justice exclaimed frustrated, Oh! But I have the number!
Justice pulled out her cell phone and looked through the received calls list. She found the number Craig called from and redialed. It rang once and went to a recording saying that it was a payphone.
Tyrone looked confused “Why do you have to get to the hospital?
Justice was practically in tears as she replied, I don't really know… Kevin's in the hospital and I have to get there.
“Oh…” was all Tyrone could think to say. It wasn't a secret that Ty didn't get along with the Mitchell brother's and it also wasn't a secret that the reason they didn't get along was because of Justice. Tyrone believed that Kevin and Jason Mitchell were too protective of Justice. Ty never meant to hurt Justice. He loved her. He had always loved her. He didn't have the best ways of showing it but he tried.
Justice didn't know what Ty was thinking but she was hurt by his lack of concern with Kevin's health. “What the fuck do you mean `oh'?!”
Ty couldn't think of anything to say so he just stood there dumbfounded. Justice took that as an insult and punched Tyrone in the face as hard as she could and ran up to the dorms to get David's keys. Once she had them she raced back downstairs and jumped in David's car, ignoring Tyrone as he sat on the sidewalk holding his nose.
Justice only had her G1 so it was illegal for her to drive alone but she didn't care! She had to get to the hospital!
She started the car, fastened her seatbelt and pulled out of the parking lot onto the road. She drove to every hospital she could think of but none of them were the right one. After about an hour of driving from one hospital to the next, Justice's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was the same payphone Craig called her from before. “Hello?
“Jas?” It was Craig, “what the hell? Boyco got here over an hour ago! Where have you been?!”
“Fucking Boyco left without me! What hospital are you in?! I've been driving around looking for you!
“We're at the General! Where are you?
“I just left Henderson. I should be there in about twenty minutes. How's Kevin?
“Not good, Jas; you better get here quick; Jason's freaking out asking where you are. Everyone's been waiting for you.
Justice put on her left blinker and made an illegal U-Turn into the opposite lane and drove back. She had to get down the mountain to the General Hospital. “I'll be there as soon as I can ok. Tell Jay I'm on my way.
Justice hung up and turned the car around. She had to get to the General. She sped up and took the quickest way she knew.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*
Justice drove into General hospital parking lot and parked the car in twenty-five minutes from when Craig called her the second time. She jumped out and ran to the first set of doors she saw, locking the car door behind her with the button on David's key chain.
Inside Justice found the receptionist desk and ask for Kevin Mitchell. The woman at the desk was emotionless as Justice booked it to the elevator. She pressed the up button a dozen times but it was taking too long so she ran up the stairs to the third floor where everyone was waiting.
The first person Justice saw was Andrew Lemal sitting outside Kevin's room with his head in his hands. He looked up and Justice ran to give him a hug. He immediately stood up and hugged her back.