.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kinshi ❯ Omatsuri Netsu ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Three: Omatsuri Netsu

 

Mori walked inside the temple, were legs where like jelly and her vision was blurry. Juni Gatsu ran up to her.

 

"Mori-san! Are you alright?" Juni Gatsu asked with concern. Mori sat down on her futon, her eyes clouded. Juni Gatsu paused, a wave of power shot through her body, her eyes widening in realization. She clutched the sides of her own futon. This was not going to end well.

 

"Juni-san," Mori croaked, her throat dry, "The four seasons are disappearing. It has begun," her companion nodded in agreement. If they didn't act soon, something terrible would happen.

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

 

 

Everything was dark. Rei looked all around her. Nothing moved. Nothing was living besides her. Taking a large gulp of air, she stood up tall.

 

She felt a pulse. And then a voice that sounded like a melody spoke to her,

 

"Please, save them," The childish voice spoke sincerely.

 

"Save who?" Rei asked curiously.

 

"Save them," the voice said again.

 

"WHO?" Rei yelled as a dark figure appeared.

 

"Save them, are else their fate shall be sealed, just as yours and the world's shall be."

 

"You're not making any sense!" Rei yelled at the retreating figure, "At least tell who and what you are!"

 

"My name is Aura and I am nothing but a fragment of existence."

 

Rei gasped as she opened her eyes. Cold sweat ran down her forehead.

 

"Are you okay, Rei?" A blond haired teen asked. Rei nodded her head warily.

 

"Just a vision," Rei hesitantly replied.

 

"Oh, okay. Well, I guess that's good timing," a small black cat with a crescent moon said, "The spirit detectives have just arrived."

 

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

 

 

"Ouch!" Jogi muttered as she fell on her face for the tenth time today. Botan, Yukina, Keiko, and Jogi had decided to stay behind with Mori and Juni Gatsu.

 

"Are you okay?" Botan asked with a concerned look on her face. Mori and Juni Gatsu hid a snicker.

 

"Fine," Jogi said angrily although she didn't show it.

 

The girls had decided to go to the Doll Girl Festival. They all, except Mori and Juni Gatsu, had on beautiful kimonos. The other two wore ordinary ones and while the others where getting cat calls by boys that where with their girlfriends at the festival, they just walked quietly in the back. Nobody was noticing them.

 

Sighing, Mori stopped to look at a beautifully carved doll. An old woman came up to her from behind the booth. This doll……it was the same one she had seen before.

 

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.00.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

 

 

A tall girl that looked no older than sixteen walked down the streets of Japan. Angel wings fluttered on her back. Everyone that passed by thought they were fake. She wearily walked and stopped as she entered a store that sold antiques.

 

"Um…do you have a place to lie down?" the girl asked kindly. An old woman came over to her and the girl's vision went hazy.

 

"Yes, right this way!" The woman said concerned for this young teen's health. The girl's clothes were shredded apart and it didn't leave much the imagination. Her long brown tresses were ruffled and her forehead was bleeding along with some other spots on her body.

 

"What happened to you?" The elderly woman asked.

 

"I-I don't know," The girl replied. The old woman nodded as she told the teen to lie on an old antique bed.

 

"This bed feels familiar," the teen said, her voice was scratchy. The silk sheets had the most beautiful design that she had ever seen on them. It told some type of tale, but at the moment, she couldn't read what it was.

 

The codger nodded, "It was said to belong to an enchanting half demoness that lived on the moon. A very sad tale, actually. Would you like to hear it?" the woman asked, "It might bring some comfort in the beginning."

 

The teen nodded and the woman began,

 

"About a thousand years ago a young, beautiful half demoness lady lived on a beautiful city on the moon. Two kingdoms represented the two races, demons and humans. Both were friends of each other and had the same goals, although, the young lady was envious of the lady from the Silver Millennium, which represented humans. The lady, unlike the princess of the Silver Millennium, had no lover and no real friends because she was a demon. At that time, most demons lived on earth, so she did not have much contact with others.

 

Then, one night, the Silver Millennium was attacked and everyone was killed. The king of the Reikai assumed that the other millennium, known as the Solar Millennium was the cause of the deaths. In rage, he attacked the Solar Millennium, but he didn't seem to know that he had the cause of all the evil in his own army. The evil one, Yami, and the pure one battled against each other. In the end, after everyone but those two had died, the struck each other in their hearts.

 

King Enma decided that everyone from the Solar Millennium be put forever in the darkness of the universe while the people of the Silver and Golden Millennium was to be reincarnated . But, something went wrong."

 

After the woman had finished the story, she asked, "What is your name?"

 

The teen looked at the woman and she cracked a smile, "Call me Mori."

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo00oo0o000o0o0oo0o0

 

"Excuse me, miss?" Mori was brought out of her thoughts as the same woman from the flashback looked her in the eyes.

 

"Oh, Mori, how nice to see you again. Would you like a doll?" Mori nodded her head hastily. The woman chuckled and handed Mori the doll.

 

"You know," the woman started, "I'm starting to think that you are really the pure one."

 

 

End of Chapter

 

 

PLEASE REVIEW!

 

I DON"T OWN YYH, SM, or DHS!