.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kinshi ❯ Shiki Nakushita ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I would like to thank these two reviewers:

 

KairiQuitis

 

KamiKaze-Watermellon

 

Also, I realized I forgot the disclaimer, so here it is: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, or any other anime series that will be in this fic. I also do not own the Song "Fly Me to the Moon" from the pervious chapter.

 

Chapter Two: Shiki Nakushita

 

Mori sighed as she sat up. Stretching her arms, she blinked a couple of times. As she stood up, she heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Mori ran as a human would, not yet wanting to reveal her secret. She opened the rice paper door and sweat dropped. Juni Gatsu was covered in flour and was glaring at the two boys that were sprawled on the tatami floors.

 

"Juni-san, did you knock Yusuke and Kuwabaka out?" Juni Gatsu nodded happily. "Why?" Mori asked the simple question.

 

"They poured flour on me!" she replied as she glared harder at the two unconscious boys. A woman came into the room; she was looked at the two girls and spit at their feet. Juni Gatsu and Mori looked up and gasped.

 

"Rachel!" they gasped in shock. She smirked at them.

 

"Sorry to disappoint you, but my name is Jogi," the girl's scratchy voice echoed.

 

{Juni,}

 

[Yeah Mori]

 

{I think she has her ponytail on to tight} The two girls giggled out load. Jogi glared at them, not aware of their metal conversation. Yusuke and Kuwabara blinked and sat up.

 

"Damn that hurt," Yusuke said groggily.

 

"Yeah, well you deserved it," Juni Gatsu said turning away. Mori sighed. Not this girl again. Her eyes clouded as if remembering something. Juni Gatsu shook Mori. "Mori? Mori are you okay?" she asked, her voice laced with concern. The two boys looked at Mori and saw her dazed out state. "Mori!" Juni Gatsu practically yelled.

 

"Kuwabaka, go get Kurama and Botan. I will get everyone else, okay," Kuwabara nodded and they both ran off in different directions. Jogi glared at Mori's now fallen form on the floor.

 

A small girl ran down the hall from a bedroom, her eyes stained with tears. Her short hair was caught in the wind. She ran into another girl's arms.

 

"What is it Ka-la?" The other girl asked in concern.

 

"R-Rachel said she w-was e-embarrassed to be around me," the girl sniffed. The other girl patted Ka-la on the head and said comforting words.

 

"Do not worry about her Ka-la," she started, "It is okay. She is just scum of the earth."

 

"Thanks-"

 

Mori snapped out of her daze to see people staring at her.

 

"Mori! Thank god!" Juni Gatsu's voice cried, "Are you okay?! You just sort of dazed out! We were so worried!"

 

"Gomen, minna. I just was remembering stuff is all. It is nothing. Botan sighed in relief.

 

"It is your fault Mori dazed out, isn't it Rachel!?" Juni Gatsu growled out as she tried to punch the bond haired girl. "It is your entire fault! You have always been such a" Juni was cut off as Shuuichi and Yusuke grabbed her arms.

 

"Don't, Juni-san! She is helping us with our job!" Yusuke said, trying to clam her.

 

"What? Help you? She will just backstab you!" Juni Gatsu yelled angrily.

 

"I do not know what you mean. But I am not this Rachel person that you speak of, my name is Jogi," the blue-eyed girl spoke innocently. Juni Gatsu growled and stopped moving. Yusuke and Shuuichi let go of her arms cautiously. She then walked away, giving Jogi the cold shoulder. Mori sighed and stood up. She nodded her thanks and followed Juni Gatsu out the door. All the others could do was stare at her retreating back.

 

~

"Juni-san," Mori spoke as Juni Gatsu turned around, "come on. We can talk in my room." Juni Gatsu nodded as they both entered Mori's room.

 

"Now what? I have a bad feeling. Catherine- or Machigai- as she called herself was at the other place we stayed at," Juni Gatsu sighed.

 

"Yes. Both must be in a pact. I think their goal is to make our lives miserable," Mori said sadly.

 

"Well, maybe we can prove that she is evil. After all, it probably will not be that hard," Juni Gatsu grinned.

 

"This is going to be fun," Mori murmured as they started to form a plan.

 

~

 

"What was that about?" Yusuke thought out load. Kuwabara shrugged. Hiei stared and Jogi with interest clearly showing in his eyes.

 

"I hope they are okay," Jogi said with a tinge of pity in her voice, "Who ever this `Rachel' is, she must be a cruel person."

 

Hiei looked at the blond more closely. She was about two inches smaller than Mori and Juni Gatsu, which made her about five foot six. Her blond hair was in a high ponytail on the top of her head, her blue eyes filled with false pity, even though no one seemed to notice. She wore a simple kimono which was a light blue. Unfortunately, in Hiei's eyes, she was pure.

 

Oh boy was he wrong.

 

"Oh well, I went to Koenma the other day. I found out some disturbing information from a source and he wants me to tell you," Jogi sighed but continued, "Five people have escaped from a different dimension and they came here. One team has already found two of them. But unfortunately, they escaped. You should go and ask information. It is at Cherry Hill Shrine. Ask for a girl named Rei Hino. Now, excuse me, but I must be leaving."

 

"No need to leave!" Botan said happily, "You can stay here." Everyone sweat dropped at Botan's antics. The girl sighed, but nodded. "Follow me," Botan said merrily.

 

After the girls left, Hiei spoke up for the first time, "I do not trust the two girls." The others nodded.

 

"Hey, the shrimp is right! With five people running around, it could be anyone." The others nodded at Kuwabara's smart statement.

 

"What do you know? Kuwabaka said something smart," Yusuke said while laughing.

 

"What do you mean Urameshi? I am always smart!" Kuwabara growled as the two started to fight.

 

~

 

 

Botan stepped into Mori's room after escorting Jogi to her room. "Konnichiwa! Are you two okay?" Botan asked with concern.

 

"Yeah Botan, we are fine," Juni Gatsu sighed, "But she looks so much like her. She even acts like her."

 

"Well, she is not this Rachel person you keep talking about. Anyway, we will be going to Cherry Hill Temple tomorrow. Would you like to accompany us?" Botan asked happily.

 

"No," Mori and Juni Gatsu said and the same time.

 

"I am going out," Mori said as she walked outside. Juni Gatsu and Botan watched her leave.

 

~

 

"Hurt," Mori thought out loads, "I can remember the hurt traveling through me. Five people, eh? Juni Gatsu and I most likely are the first two. Maybe neesan, Kaze definitely, Jikan hopefully." She sighed. "I can remember my nickname when he first started to change. Kaze Kashu. Wind Singer. Mori started to think. What song shall I sing today? Maybe MidnightBlue from Slayers? She started to sing:

 

A wounded heart will remember fear.

A pained heart will look to lean on something.

Strength is a fortress that holds everything together.

Gentleness cannot be felt without knowing the tears.

Tonight...... Tonight......

Towards the wavering flame near the midnight blue.

 

Darkness....rain.... tell me, now.

Moon....wind.... answer me, now.

Far....So far....in the distance, far away.

At the end of my journey, what is there?

 

The dreams that pierce can be hidden from view.

But the dreams will never disappear.

Strength is proof that we all finally realize.

Gentleness now is foolishness that will be a burden.

Tonight...... Tonight......

Towards the blazing flames near the midnight blue.

 

Birds....clouds.... tell me, now.

Waves....shadows.... answer me, now.

Far....so far....in the distance, far away.

At the end of my journey, what is there?

 

Darkness....rain.... tell me, now.

Moon....wind.... answer me, now.

Far....So far....in the distance, far away.

At the end of my journey, what is there?

Far....So far....in the distance, far away.

At the end of my journey, what is there?

 

 

Mori sighed as she finished the song. The wind still echoing the melody of her voice. Suddenly she stopped breathing. She had felt something. A vibe, a very bad one at that. No, could it be? She thought silently.

 

"The Four Seasons? Lost? Is that possible?"

 

 

~~~~~~`

English to Japanese:

 

Human: ningen

Woman: Onna

Baka na: Stupid

Sorry: Gomen

Good Afternoon/Hi: Konnichiwa

Pleased to meet you: Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

 

Names:

Jogi: Ruler

Mori: Forest

Juni Gatsu: December