.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ hackRESOLUTION ❯ Invite from Petaldancer ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Delta*
*Aqua Capitol*
*Mac Anu*

Umi appeared back at Root Town with a lot on his mind. He thought "The World" was an online game. Nothing more, nothing less. He had heard rumors about people going into comas playing the game, but he thought it was an urban legend. Now he is hiding a legendary girl away from most players.
He started to wander Mac Anu. He saw many new players. He looked to the waterway going through the city to see a young couple on a gondola. He had realized he had never had a girlfriend and he was 14-years-old.
He went to the weapon shop when that changed. He saw a tall Longarm. She had chestnut brown hair. She had a purple top that was slanted at the cut. Underneath was a white cloth. She had a long skirt to match. She looked over at him and blushed. She then walked past him toward the Chaos Gate. He ran after her to arrive there after she had teleported. He sighed as he turned around.
As he started toward back to the bridge when he got an e-mail.

From: PetalDancer To: Umi

Meet me at Delta Soaring Sky Primitive Fort Walls. I'll be waiting East of the Gott Statue on B2. Bring a party if you want. I saw you at the Mac Anu weapon shop. I think you remember me. See ya later!

PetalDancer (SR) ((those are my initials))

DELTA SOARING SKY PRIMITIVE FORT WALLS has been added to your Word List.

"Hmm. OH YEA! Well, I might as well in Meridosse and FireRaven," Umi said with excitment.

Who do you wish to add to your party?
FireRaven Meridosse

FireRaven and Meridosse came from the Chaos Gate area.
"Well, we're here," FireRaven said.
"Yea. I got a invite from a girl named PetalDancer. I like I might have a crush on her," Umi said blushing
"PETALDANCER," Meridosse said with her jaw wide open,"She's one of the most popular girls on the game!"
"She is," Umi asked.
"Yea. I wonder why she would give you an invite. I guess we'll find out soon enough," FireRaven said.
They all approched the Chaos Gate and when they got there, Umi gave it the Keywords.
The rings fell and Umi's party disapeared.