.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ hackRESOLUTION ❯ Aura's Hiding Place ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Delta*
*Aqua Capitol*
*Mac Anu*
March 04, 2010
9:56 A.M.
Umi and FireRaven appeared at the Chaos Gate.
"Where's Aura," Umi asked looking around.
"Maybe she's already at Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground."
"OK."
Umi turned to the Chaos Gate, "Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground!"
Umi and FireRaven vanished as the rings moved downward.

*Delta*
*Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground*

The party found them selves on a long walkway with a cathedral in front of them with Aura waiting in front of the doors.
"Hey! Aura," Umi yelled waving.
Umi and FireRaven ran to Aura. They looked at the top of the cathedral to see a statue of something that neither of them could make out.
"Let's go in," Aura said reaching for the door knob.
As the door opened, they looked in awe at the inside. Two long rows of benches and alter with a table and a giant statue of Aura.
"Aura." FireRaven said softly.
"Welcome!"
They turned to their right to see Meridosse.
"That statue, its Aura," FireRaven said.
"Yes, no one knows why this place is like this. Why there are no monsters. Why half the area has a hole in it. Or why Aura's statue is here. Not even a Lv. 12 like me. Now, c'mon. Follow me. Remember, don't tell anyone. Aura, you will hide in this right room. You are to only come out if you here: 'I know Aura; the Legendary Floating Girl is here. This is FireRaven/Umi/Meridosse. Come out.' OK?"
"Yes ma'am," Aura said.
"And you two and to say that when you come to visit. Alright?"
"Yes ma'am," Umi and FireRaven said in unison.
They walked into the room to find a statue of every player in "The World".
"Now, this is impressive," Umi said astonished.
"Aura, hide behind Balmung of Azure Sky. A pretty famous player. His partner, Orca of Azure Sea, is in a coma. And-.- Sorry. I have to Log Off. Bye!" Meridosse vanished.
"Well, I'd say, we have an adventure." FireRaven vanished.
"Bye, Aura. Gotta go." Umi said as he vanished also.