.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ hackRESOLUTION ❯ Meeting Meridosse and Aura ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Delta*
*Blossoming Sage's Mirror World*
*Afternoon*
*Blizzard*
*Dessert*
The rings fell again to revile Umi and FireRaven.
"Strange, It's a Dessert area, which is fire and there's a blizzard," Umi said with a chuckle.
"Yea, it has something to with the keywords."
"Well, lets get going!" They started heading southwest toward the dungeon.
"A portal," FireRaven said.
The party ran toward it to activate it. Once it was activated a Sled Dog appeared.
"OK. Now, Wavemasters usually like to stay to the sidelines and cast magic, strengthening spells, and weakening spells on the enemy. The other Classes physically fight. OK... GO!"
FireRaven started to slash the enemy.
"Rue Rom," Umi shouted. A green tornado swallowed the Sled Dog.
"Good," FireRaven replied.
Then, out of nowhere, Umi started floating. He struggled to touch the ground, but failed. Then, shapes started to surround him and swirl. Then started to charge into him. He then fell, with a glowing bracelet around his wrist. He saw a tall monster with a red wand vanish.
"Umi!"
"Wha-?"
"Umi? Are you OK," FireRaven asked.
"Yea- I uh. WHOA! Did you see it?! It was the monster with the red wand!"
"Umi, are you OK? Lets head back to Root Town."
"No-no. I'm fine. Lets find the dungeon."
"We're in it. When you passed out I carried you here. We're in the entrance. Actually, my Grunty, Potu, carried you."
Umi looked to his right to see a Grunty with hair bangs and half-moon sunglasses.
"Uh.OK. Thanks.(I guess). OK. Lets find the Gott Statue," Umi said.
They decided to venture on. By time they got to B2, Umi was a higher level then FireRaven. Umi was a Lv. 5, and FireRaven was Lv. 4.
At B3 Umi: Lv. 6. FireRaven: Lv. 6.
B4, They were both Lv. 8. They moved to next room to find the Gott Statue. FireRaven opened the treasure chest and gas erupted from it. "What the- I'M PARALYZED! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT PROGRAMMER PUTS A TRAP CHEST INFRONT OF THE GOTT STATUE?!" "Rip Teyn!" "Thank you," FireRaven said finally moving again. "I'm sorry," said a soft voice from behind. The party turned around. A young girl, around five was standing there. She had long white poofy hair, with flowing stay stands. She had a long white gown and large blue eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I put that chest there. I need your help." "The rumor was true," FireRaven said

Character Aura offers his/her Member Address. Accept? /Yes.

"I didn't know you could give Member Addresses! Are you even a player," FireRaven asked.
"Yes, I am. My character is infected. Since I know every type of skill except Physical, I am a pretty powerful player. When I first started out, I was a young Wavemaster. But then Skeith, a tall grey monster with a red wand, attacked me right in Carmina Gadelica. Then I floated in space. Just floating and sleeping. Then a bed appeared and I started floating over it. Then stuffed animals. Finally, environment that changed a lot. A Wavemaster discovered me. Then I moved to a different area, with a disabled voice. At last, the Wavemaster and two females, a Heavy Blade and Heavy Axe woke me. Skeith has been after me ever since."
"Well, I hoped you breathed during that story," FireRaven said breaking the silence.
"The Wavemaster, his name was Tsukasa? Right? I heard something from my friend. His name was TearFade. He was destroyed. And I tried to call him. He's in a coma. But, anyway. He said something about a powerful Wavemaster," Umi said staring at is feet.
"Yes, it was. He still plays. He hangs out in Dun Loireag," Aura said
There was a shriek from behind. A female Heavy Axe was there. He had shoulder length green hair and green eyes. He had a gown with the ? symbol on it.
"The rumor was true," she shrieked.
Umi aimed the orb on his staff at her," Who are you?"
"I'm Meridosse. Is that who I think it is? Aura? The Legendary Floating Girl!"
"I'm Umi, and this is FireRaven. And you are right. That is Aura."
"I heard a message on the Board about a Wavemaster passing out here and I wanted to check it out," Meridosse said.
"Aura, we must help you. I saw Skeith outside the dungeon! We have to hide you," Umi said turning his attention to Aura once again.
"I know," Meridosse said with excitement, "There's a area with no monsters! It's a church. I'll show you. Meet me at ? Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground!"

Character Meridosse offers his/her Member Address. Accept? /Yes.

Meridosse vanished with the swipe of the rings. Aura, FireRaven. and Umi joined.