6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ The missing Jude ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Hi everyone, Mykan here…
 
Just telling you, I only saw Lights out once, and never wanted to see it again. So I don't really know the names of Nebula's Goth friends.
 
So just try work with me, Okay.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Nebula, and her friends: The Goths; were really riding it fast on the road that night in their new red Ferrari Goth-boy one had just bought.
 
They were really living it up, No Traffic, No speed limits. Just a nice clean stretch of road.
 
“Wow… this is totally living it up.” Said Nebula as the wind swished past her dark hair.
 
Sadly, she really wished Jude could be with her, even though she broke up with him, she was beginning to miss him a lot.
 
But hey, he knew it was for the best. Nebula used to be Star, but she wanted to go her own way now. What was done, was done.
 
There was only one problem though. Jude said they could still be friends, but she and her friends hadn't seen him anywhere at the Mall for days.
 
He got his job back as manager of Stick-it, but hadn't been seen. Even Jude's other friends hadn't seen him. They tried calling his cell-phone but he wasn't answering.
 
Even his folks reported that their son was missing, and hadn't come home for days, not even bothering to tell them a thing.
 
The only person who had any information of what happened before he vanished was Caitlin. She said that even though Jude accepted the break up, he didn't move from the benches all night.
 
He was still there the next morning moping over the fact that he was single again, and maybe for good, and when they went to check on him, he was gone.
 
“Nebula?” said Goth-girl. “Are you okay?”
 
Nebula snapped out of her trance. “Sorry, was receiving a message from the dark spirits.” She lied on that one, but her friends knew what was troubling her.
 
They saw her and Jude together before she became Nebula, back when she was Star.
 
She and Jude were like, “The Perfect of the Perfect couple!” they knew she was missing Jude a bit. In fact, they actually wished they could actually helped hi a bit.
 
Jude tried to fit in as a Goth, and become Judas, It was a pretty bad thing to try and do, but he was trying at least.
 
Even though they were Goths, they still hadn't forgotten of what it's like to be in love. Even dark spirits need compassion and relations.
 
Still, it was Nebula's decision to break up, and they really didn't want to interfere, even if it looked like she wanted to reconsider and Take Jude back.
 
Still, Nebula never would forget him.
 
Meanwhile, at the Mall
 
It was getting around closing time, and the gang was all at the Lemon, talking about their day.
 
“Ugh… I've had enough of those clones.” Nikki complained as she banged her head on the table. “I'm just glad to be out of the Khaki-barn.”
 
“You have it easy.” Said Jen, “Coach put me down for two Fifties, a ten minute penalty, and a pay cut just because I showed up what , two seconds late?!”
 
Wyatt however seemed to be the only one who had a great day. “Boss says, if I come up with another new song for the burgers, I'll get a big promotion.” He said.
 
“Sweet deal bro.” said Jonsey.
 
“Hey, Jonsey…” asked Caitlin as she closed the Lemon up. “Didn't you get a new job as the Elevator operator?”
 
“Yeah, but I got fired.” Replied Jonsey.
 
“I'm not surprised why!” snorted Nikki.
 
Jonsey scored as Job as elevator operator, but he secretly wanted the job just to score chicks.
 
So he only pretended there was no more room for guys in the lift, and while no one was looking, he got the lift stuck just so he could hang out with the Chicks some more.
 
“Hey, if they didn't want a piece of the Jonsmeister, they should've taken the stairs.” Said Jonsey.
 
Jen just sighed. “If we had an elevator at home, you so wouldn't be allowed to use it.”
 
The others just sighed as if they could smell another Step-sibling rivalry battle.
 
Still, what they all were really concerned about, was, Jude. He hadn't quite been himself since Nebula broke up with him.
 
This was something that even Jonsey understood. Jude really was into Nebula, even though he only wanted to call her Star, because that's who she'd always be to him.
 
But ever since the break up, he hadn't spoken a word or took notice of anyone. Not even some chicks, like Rita who really dug him, and now he was missing.
 
Where was he?
 
Meanwhile
 
Nebula and The Goths decided to call it a night and head back to the mall for a quick drink before heading home.
 
“Nebula, if we see Jude there, you may do as you wish with him.” Said Goth-boy one. “We will tell the Dark side to spare your soul.”
 
Nebula smiled a little, but she still felt uneasy about how Jude might respond to her if she approached him.
 
Suddenly… BOOM!! the sound of a gunshot was heard from behind, and popped one of the back tires.
 
“Whoa… what the heck?!” said GB-one as he tried to steady the car. “What was that?!” cried Nebula.
 
They all looked behind and saw three teens on Motorcycles chasing after them, and from the looks of them, they were Goths!
 
All three of them wore black sparkling outfits, small capes on their backs, their helmets hid their faces completely, and right on their chests, and on their helmets and bikes was big red “Z”!!
 
All three of them were chasing the car and with guns in their hands.
One of the Goths, approached the car from Nebula's side. Nebula couldn't make out the Dude's face.
 
The guy however was wearing a microphone inside his helmet.
 
 
Jut ga-lisan sik, don't fra-liusan acc!” he spoke in a language that none of the other Goths understood, but Nebula recognized something familiar about that voice.
 
At the dude's words the other two cyclists began to surround the car, from behind and from the other sides and trying to shove it off the road.
 
Alright hang on tight guys.” Cried GB-one as he put his foot down. Even though the car had a flat tire it seemed to be gaining speed, but the strange Goths weren't giving up.
 
“Afarlaistjan afar acc, Afarlaistjan afar acc!” cried the leader, and the bikers took off after the car.
 
Goth-girl looked at the bikers. “Who are those guys?” she asked. “What do they like, want?”
 
Nebula was still concerned about the bike leader's voice. It sounded just like--! No, no it couldn't be!
 
Suddenly, the Bikers fired again and shot another tire out, causing the car to spin madly out of control, and heading straight for a gas station.
 
“EVERYBODY OUT!!” cried GB-one, and everyone leapt out of the car and onto the hard pavement. They weren't hurt to badly.
 
But the car kept on going and going until it crashed into the gas station pumps and the whole thing went up like a ball of fire, luckily there was no one there to get hurt either.
 
GB-one was horrified, his beautiful baby was gone.
 
Nebula brushed the dust from her hair, and the saw the bike leader stop in front of her. He lifted up his visor, and Nebula immediate recognized those eyes anywhere.
 
“No way…!” she said softly but deeply as tears started to form in her eyes.
 
The dude started angrily into her eyes, and nodded. It really him, she wished it wasn't, but it was definitely him.
 
“Haubith- frauja, this ist Judas! Apaustaulei us-fullnan, at-wandjan stoma!” the Dude said into his microphone and then he and his followers pulled out.
 
Nebula was heart-struck.
 
The Goths were okay, but Nebula didn't get up. She didn't even notice the bad bruise on her arm. “Nebula… you okay?” asked GB-two.
 
She broke down and began to cry hysterically.