6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Who are the Zombites? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
Jonsey had been snooping around the mall all day asking people who might have leads to these attacks.
 
He might've gotten some better answers if he spent less time showing off his spy-man good looks to the ladies, and would you believe it, he scored a date with three girls at once.
 
“Your wild, Jonsey Garcia.” One of them said, “Tell us, what are your secrets?”
 
Of course as expected, Jonsey told lies and stuff that didn't exist and never really happened, then it was back to the search for him.
 
By closing time, he'd gone back to the lemon and was working on his laptop. “Well… Agent Maverick.” Nikki said sarcastically, “What are your leads?”
 
Jonsey didn't pay much attention. He wasn't even really working, but just playing a computer game he found on the net.
 
“Hey, hey… Come on, Come on… Aw man, I totally had that level.” He said angrily at the screen.
 
Nikki sighed and banged her head on the table.
 
“Jonsey, didn't you get any information at all?” asked Jen.
 
“I did… I got something.” He answered. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a long string of beads.
 
“Hey, I recognize those.” Said Caitlin. “Those are the same beads that belong to--!”
 
All of them, including the Goths jumped up and told her “Shh…” then gestured over to Nebula who still looked heart-struck.
 
They all huddled close, and Jonsey said he found theses beads discarded by Stick-it, Jude's workplace.
 
It was estimated that it was dropped there over a week ago which could only mean one thing… “Those guys, whoever they are, kidnapped Jude and took him away.”
 
“Wait… how could they have kidnapped him?” asked Jen. “Jude did get his job back, but he never took it.”
 
“Indeed not…” said GB-one, “And even if he were kidnapped wouldn't anyone have seen it, or reported it.”
 
“Ah… well it's my belief that they moved around at night, and Captured Jude at closing time when there was hardly any people looking.”
 
Well, that was somewhat of an improvement. It was highly possible as these guys only seemed to be moving around when it was dark.
 
But it didn't lead to anything else important, until Jonsey said that another one of his witnesses managed to quickly get a quick picture of the character who blew up the Khaki barn.
 
“Here it is…” Jonsey said. The Picture showed the culprit dashing up the hall way, but he was wearing a black sparkling outfit, a small cape, and a full black bikers helmet.
 
In the middle of his chest, there was big red “Z” logo on it. “Hmm… wait a minute.” Said GB-two as he examined the “Z”.
 
“I don't know for sure, but I think that dude's a member of the Zombites.”
 
“The Zombites…” said Wyatt, “Sounds more like some disgruntled rock band or something.”
 
“It's worse than you think…” came Nebula's voice. “Star?…” asked Jonsey, “Do you actually know these guys?”
 
“Well… I've heard stories about them.” Said Nebula, “But that's all I thought they were, man; Just stories.”
 
Jonsey typed up “Zombites” on his laptop and came up with a whole page dedicated by the police about those guy.
 
The Zombites…
 
A gang of Street-Kid, mysterious, and hostile Goths who originated five years ago.
 
Unlike normal Goths that worshipped the Devil, and Dark Spirits, these Goths were really pure evil and really brought chaos and madness wherever they went.
 
As poor and broke as theses kids may be, they seem to have an unknown power source that they used to gain all their desires.
 
Police have been after this army of punks for years, but have never once succeeded in capturing even one of them, as the Zombites have proven to be too tricky, too fast, and too unpredictable.
 
They wear so much clothing, that their faces and descriptions can't be deciphered by any known camera.
 
They are believed of having gadgets to help them escape and avoid capture, and they speak in a type of Gothic Language that they invented themselves; No one can understand them.
 
Their main goal is getting revenge on the world for casting them into the gutter and not willing to help them out.
 
In their five years on the run, they caused major traffic accidents, destroyed private, and expensive properties, and even blew up three different shopping malls.
 
The location of The Zombites secret Hideout, as well as the answer to the question of how they get their power, is still unknown by all.
 
Citizens are advised to be cautious around these Goths, for anyone who ever stood up to them, ended up injured, or rarely, dead!!
 
A good clue if they are around, could be when and if people start disappearing for no apparent reason, but if they are in the hands of the Zombites… who knows what may be in store for them.
 
“Man… these guys make bank robbers and drug dealers look like toys.” Said Wyatt.
 
“Oh come on, man. How tough can theses guys really be?' said Jonsey, “Their just teenagers.”
 
“Hey… there's a clip at the bottom.” Said Caitlin. The computer said it was the only known footage of the police taking it out with Zombites and their leader, Dark-Specter, as he was known.
 
Jonsey played the clip…
 
The police were investigating an old rundown warehouse where the First group of Zombites were reported.
 
“Alright Dark-Specter… we've found you.” The cop said nervously. Suddenly, he and his partners were bathed in a spot light.
 
“Yes… you found me, but you'll soon be wishing you hadn't!”
 
Gun shots were heard, and the camera got it. That was all there was.
 
“Whoa…!” said Jonsey.
 
“Whoa is right…” said Jen. “These guys mean total business.”
 
“Well, how can we stop them?” asked Caitlin.
 
“We don't.” said Nebula. “Dark Specter, he's not just like, a Goth leader. He's the very incarnation of all evil that are Goths.”
 
“That bad, huh?” asked Wyatt, “Well what can we do… if these guys do have Jude--Oops!!”
 
Nebula broke down again, but she had been crying so much, that she didn't have it in her anymore.
 
“Nice going, Dude.” Said Jonsey.
 
“Well, tough or not, I'm going to try and get these guys, we can't let them take over the mall like this.”
 
The gang gasped, “Jonsey, are you nuts… they have you completely outnumbered!” cried Jen. “I'm sure the others agree with me.”
 
“Uh, actually Jen…” said Caitlin. Jen Gasped “No way, you can't be serious?!”
 
“I hate to agree with Jonsey, but I'm in too.” Said Nikki.
 
“If you're going, I'm going.” Added Wyatt. “This is more than just about the mall, it's about finding Jude and getting him back.”
 
“I agree…” said GB-one. “Not a corner of this world is safe, for either Dark spirits, or mortals, while the Zombites are on the loose.”
 
“We shall assist you.” Said GG-one, “The Dark Spirits will guide us all to victory.”
 
They all put their hands in the center of the table. “For Nebula!!” said the Goths.
 
“For Star!!” cried the gang.
 
Finally, it was all down to one more. “Come on, Jen.” Said Jonsey, “This is the first time in my life I get to do something serious, and I want you to be there with me.”
 
“Come one, Jen… We'll just go on without you.” Said Caitlin.
 
Jen looked at Nebula, who really seemed upset. “Well, if it's for, Jude, and Star…” she said. She put her hand in. “Count me in!”
 
They called break, and Jonesy told them their plans. “That's all you could think of?” said Jen.
 
“Hey, I only had ten minutes.” Snapped Jonsey, “Don't worry, Star, we'll find Jude and get him back.”
 
Nebula was grateful that they were willing to help, but there was something that she hadn't told them about Jude.
 
He was with the Zombites, but not as their prisoner.