6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Juda AKA Jude!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
Night had fallen, the mall would be closing normally, but tonight Ron Rent-a-cop had planned to get these sneaks tonight.
 
Some of the store owners were standing by and waiting for the attack, while Half the police force in town was sealing the perimeter.
 
Jonsey knew Ron wouldn't let him and his friends anywhere near the mall, even if Jonsey was a spy in-training.
 
Luckily, just before closing time, Jen bought the whole team black-Burglar outfits they could wear and snoop around.
 
“You owe me big time, Jonsey, that totally cost me a year's-worth of paychecks.”
 
“Hey… what was I supposed to do, pay with my own money?” asked Jonsey, “Now here's what we do.”
 
He unfolded a map of the mall, “Okay… Nikki, Jen and I will cover the east side of the Mall.”
 
“Caitlin, Wyatt, Star… you take the west. Goths, you take the North side, the cops will watch the south.”
 
Everyone called break, and split up. Once in position, Jonsey spoke into his walkie-talkie.
 
“Agent Maverick, to Agent Cupcake.” He said. “You there Cupcake?”
 
“Uh, Jonsey, you know I'm here, and… who's Cupcake?” Caitlin asked over the radio.
 
Jonsey team sighed. “Gym-sock here?” said Jen.
 
“Jen… is that you?”
 
It took at least five minutes for them to explain this to Caitlin so she could understand how to be a spy.
 
“Okay, I go it now.” said Caitlin. “Uh, but what are we doing again?”
 
Wyatt took the radio. “Coffee-Pot here… I'll handle this.” He said and hung up.
 
After some, enforced understandings. The teams scattered everywhere. The Goths reported that they were hiding behind displays in the corridors.
 
Caitlin's team was dangling on safety lines over the lemon and the rest of the sector, and Jonsey's was near Khaki barn hiding in the shadows.
 
Caitlin nearly slipped on her rope, but Nebula quickly covered her mouth, muzzling the scream.
 
Nikki even go there earrings snagged on her black-cap and gave a small “Ouch!”. The guards looked one way, and then walked up further.
 
After a while, the teams were getting quite tense, but then, Caitlin saw a shadowy figure sneak right up to the lemon.
 
“Hey you guys, this is it!” she whispered. Wyatt and Nebula looked down and saw the guy, it was too dark to make him out though.
 
“Oh, please, don't do it… Please don't do it…” Nebula mumbled under her breath. Caitlin and Wyatt couldn't tell, but they thought they heard her say someone's name under her breath.
 
“What's that, Star?” asked Wyatt.
 
“Oh… uh…”
 
“Never mind that now…” said Caitlin, “Look, the others are coming.”
 
Jonsey's team flashed their laser pens, and Caitlin's team did the same, and so did the Goths.
 
“Ready… And… GO!!” cried Jonsey, and they all leapt from their posts and ambushed the figure.
 
“Get him…”
 
“Don't let him get away!”
 
Suddenly, they all paused. “Oh, man…”
 
“We are so busted!”
 
They all back away slowly from the bruised and looked like he was going to burst, Ron Rent-a-cop, who was just moving up to the lemon to enjoy his coffee break.
 
“Maggots… I should've know!” he said deeply. “Let's see?” he said as he wrote down in his notepad.
 
“Loitering around after closing hours. Wearing rather inappropriate outfits, and ambushing on an officer on duty. Ho-ho you maggots are going down if you don't come up with something good…”
 
“Uh… well… we… uh!”
 
Suddenly, there were several loud crashes heard from above as the big dome on the roof of the mall shattered.
 
One, by one, Zombite Goths leapt down.
 
All of them wearing the same outfits the biker gang wore. Black, Sparkling uniforms, short capes on their backs, complete helmets, and the big “Z” on their chests.
 
Two of them landed near the lemon, and the team, including Ron ran wild screaming with fear.
 
Soon, there were at least fifty Zombites in the mall, all armed with flame-throwers, chainsaws, anything you could want to use for destruction, and they almost completely outnumbered everyone.
 
And they began the attack.
 
Two of the Goths headed for Hiro-san's Sushi place. “You, creatures of darkness!” he said angrily. “You are not welcome in Sushi place.”
 
He wielded his katana like the trained samurai that he was, but the two Goths looked at him like he was just being silly.
 
The Goth, Krus, whipped out his axe and did some even freakier moves and tricks, that Hiro-san gave up and ran like a coward. This gave Krus, and Lillith to start ransacking the place.
 
The Police had three other Goths at gun point near Grind-me. They tried their guns, but the bullets just bounced right off their suits.
 
“They… must have special suits!” cried the cop, and both of them ran for it when one of the Goths flashed his flamethrower.
 
The gang tried to make a run for it, but Jonsey bumped into another Zombite on the way, and waged a fight, and ended up with his arms being bent behind him.
 
“Okay, okay… Dude, I give up You win!!” he whined. The Goth pulled her Helmet. “Not so tough now, are you.” she said.
 
Jonsey was shocked as he lay on his back. “You're a, Chick?!” he asked. “Oh yeah… and now tough guy, you're all mine!”
 
“Oh man, she's moving in for the kill!” Jonsey cried as the Goth bent down, but all she really did was stick out her tongue and lash him right across the cheek.
 
“EEEWWW!!!”
 
Jonsey bolted up and sprinted back to the gang. A lot of the cops were fleeing from the building, the Zombite were just too strong.
 
Before long, half the stores in the mall were turned upside-down, and busted up good.
 
As the last cop left, the very last Goth touched down right in front of the gang. They cowered fear by the lemon.
 
Ron Rent-a-cop moved forward, bravely, yet frightened a bit. “Y-y-you're… under arrest, M-m-maggot!” he said, he reached for his handcuffs…
 
The Goth just stood there, and held out his arms. Ron cuffed him, but then… SNAP… The Goth stretched his arms apart and shattered the chains as if they were threads.
 
“Whoa… did you see that?” cried GB-one.
 
Jonsey then stepped forward. “Now, look… I don't want any trouble.” He said all shaky. “I just want to know… where is my friend, Jude?”
 
The Zombite just stood there, laughing evilly. “So… we were right.” Said Caitlin. “They did kidnap, Jude.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Nehwa, akei hwa cigar!” The Zombite said in his Gothic language, but familiar voice.
 
“That… voice!” cried Jen.
 
“No way, man!” said Wyatt.
 
Jonsey scratched his head. “Yo, dude… what did you just say?” he asked. “Did you kidnap Jude or not?”
 
“I said… “Close…” The Zombite pulled off his helmet revealing his full face, “But No cigar!”
 
Everyone gasped of horror. “JUDE!!!!” It was him alright. Only he still looked like her did when he tried to become a Goth like his Ex-girlfriend, Nebula.
 
His hair still brown and messy, instead of gold and slick. His face was still covered in Goth makeup so his face was all pale and he had dark streaks under his eyes.
 
“Jude… it can't be!” cried Nikki.
 
Jude stared them angrily. “My name is, Judas!” he said annoyingly. “Not, Jude… Judas!”
 
Everyone then cast a look at Nebula. She must've known all along that it was Jude who shot her and her friends down.
 
“Dude… why in the world would you join them?” asked Jonsey. “I mean, their… their… Freaks!”
 
“No offence, guys.” He said to the Goths.
 
“You want to know why?!” Jude asked Angrily. “I'll tell you why…!” he cast a sad, yet furious look at Nebula.
 
“It's because of Star… that's why?!”