6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Jude's Sad story ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes:
 
I should have mentioned this at the start…
 
The Gothic language I'm using is real, but It's not fully translated, so I'm just piecing words together to make the sentences work.
 
Sorry, but it's the best I can do..
 
CHAPTER SIX
 
Jude tried all he could to fit in with, Star and her new Goth friends, but it turned out he just wasn't Goth material.
 
Star, who wanted to be called Nebula, decided to break up with Jude. Not because she didn't like him anymore.
 
“I need to expand my ways, try new things. I hope we can still be cool and all.”
 
“Yeah… I guess I can dig that, but I'm still going to call you Star, because that's who you'll always be to me.”
 
So Star and Jude broke up, even though it was for the best, Jude felt lower than the dirt he walked on.
 
He tried to forget about Star, he really did but no matter where he went in the mall he ended up seeing something that reminded him of Star, made him think of Star, or anything to do with Star.
 
Jude didn't have the heart go anywhere near Vegan island anymore, or even take off his Goth looks.
 
Even at the Sushi-place the Fish tank where Jude and Star used to play Fish Tank Theater was different too.
 
The small blue fish that resembled Jude was still there, and so was the red Dorsal finned fish that resembled Star.
Only she was hanging around with four new black fish on the other side of the tank, and didn't swim so close as 10 feet within Jude's fish.
 
Jude even made up a sad and sorrowful story for his little lonely finned friend.
 
As Jude's fish swam around looking as though he was going to cry, Sorrowful music was played over the restaurants radio P.A, and Jude knew the perfect words for his fish to sing.
 
(JUDE, Singing)
 
-The happiness of being me,
is not what it's cracked up to be!
It's lonely being ONE… Of a Kind!
 
-With all the known variety,
the fame that nature gave to me.
It's lonely being ONE… Of a kind!
 
That song was so sorrowful, that it even made some of the audience members cry a little.
 
JUDE: “Of all his loyal subjects in the palace, I'm the ONLY ONE the Malevolent Emperor sends down amongst the other fish.”
 
HIRO: “That is right. Your orders: To bring joy to the fish, make their days happier, more pretty!”
 
Jude's fish circled around the other fish in the tank, creating beautiful bubbles and making the scene sparkle.
 
This awed the crowds, but the other fish took no notice of Jude's fish, not even Star's fish.
 
Even if he swam right in front of the other fish, they just acted as though he wasn't there.
 
 
JUDE: “But when I try to share their Joy, they can't HEAR me, or SEE me, and the emperor won't let me become part of them, because…”
 
HIRO: “Because… You'd be stranger to their ways. Fish down in reefs don't want to know you, blue, small and scaly!”
 
JUDE: “So it seems that no matter how hard I try to fit in, I'll always remain distant from the others, especially her… The Princess!”
Jude's fish was staring at Star's fish with the look of love and sadness in his bulgy eyes.
 
(JUDE, Singing)
 
-I'd like… To be… Like every fish I see.
Not special… Just an ordinary guy.
Who falls in love, and leads the simple life.
At least… I'd like to have… a chance to try!
 
-The happiness of being me,
is not what it's cracked up to be!
It's lonely being ONE… Of a Kind!
It's Lonely… Being…
ONE… of a Kind!
 
Would you believe it… a little tear actually fell from the fish's eye, and that made all the people in the restaurant cry, even Hiro.
 
A couple of days passed, and Jude didn't feel any better, if anything he felt worse. The memories of him and Star were not done picking on him.
 
Jude Drank at least six coffees that day, and even they didn't give him the happy wild energy.
 
One of the dudes sitting next to him was a Goth alright, and he looked all upset too. “What has you so dead down?” he asked to Jude.
 
 
Jude told him about Star, and how he didn't feel so DUDE anymore without her, even his friends couldn't cheer him up.
 
The Goth Dude could feel the Dark spirits wanting to reach out and lift this dude's spirits. So he passed Jude his card,. “Look us up, man… we're the key!”
 
Jude couldn't resist the offer, so he followed the cards advice to a secret location… and then everything went Black!
 
When Jude woke up, he found himself as a member of the Zombites, the most power Goths in the world, he didn't know how it happened but liked it.
 
He got to ride a motorcycle, wear wicked clothing, speak a cool language, and best thing of all, they helped him forget his past.
 
Anything Jude wanted, they had. Anything he wanted to do, he did it, and no cop could stop him.
 
Jude owed the guys big time, so he agreed to help them take over the mall as a place for them to hang around in the outside world.
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah! Get the picture?” Jude said. “We're taking over this place, so unless you want to get you butts kicked, you better run for it.”
 
The gang was shocked, even Wyatt was never this obsessed with Serena before.
 
Nebula nervously approached Jude. “Jude, Jude come on.” Se put her hand on Jude's neck, and even covered the black spot everyone saw. “I didn't know you take it so hard butt--!”
 
Jude just pulled out a small knife and poised it near her chest. “Get away from me, bra!” he said deeply. “And how many time do I have to like say it… it's JUDAS!”
 
Nebula backed away. “Okay, Maggot, that's threatening!” said Ron, once we beat you guys…”
 
As he was speaking, a small beeping was heard from Jude's pocket. He whipped out a small compact video-phone, and there showed an image of a Goth stroking a black cat.
 
“Taujan ni aiw us-thriutan!” he said “Jabai thu blauthjan sums gen meins guts, thu bi-uhts mahteigs wisan dat sweiban mis fram fra-letan… THU ALLS, DRAUHTS!”
 
He pointed behind him on the screen and there at least ten rows of Zombites standing behind him.
 
“Yo… what the heck did he just say?” asked Jonsey.
 
Another Zombite came up to Jude, and took off his helmet. “Collin!” cried Caitlin. “No, t can't be…!”
 
“Oh, it is.” Snapped Colin, “And the name is Krus.” He pointed to the guy on the monitor…
 
“Our dear leader, Dark Specter, said: “Don't even bother! Even if you defeat some of my Goths, you won't be able to stop me from releasing… THE ENTIRE ARMY!”
 
“Whoa… check it out.” Said GG-one. “There's like enough Goths in there to outnumber all the police forces in town.”
 
Ron started angrily into the compact. “Okay maggot, what do you want?” he asked angrily.
 
Dark Specter glared at Ron, even though his eyes were hidden in the dark…
 
“Meins fraihnans sind ain-falths.”
 
Colin nodded. “He says: “My demands are simple!”
 
“Thu baurgs du-ginnan ga-kannjan mis frauja; Thu police du-ginnan af-giban; Jah thu ga-runsais du-ginnan wisan a hahanut staths faur uns!”
 
“He says: “The city will declare me ruler; The police will surrender; and the mall will be made a hangout place for us!”
 
Everyone's eyes looked as though they would explode from their heads. “Are you crazy… we can't do that!” cried Jen.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! It's not as if you were given a choice!” Dark specter said. “ANA-QUISS!”
 
His voice was overheard, and all the Zombites continued to wreck the mall from top to bottom.
 
“Let's get out of here!” cried Jonsey. “RUN!” and they were all out and far away from the mall within seconds.
 
They watched helplessly as their precious mall had now become a wasteland for the Goths.
 
“I can't believe it!” cried Nikki.
 
“Oh, man… The mall!” said Wyatt. “It's totaled!”
 
Nebula fell to her knees and cried her heart out. “Oh, Jude…” she sobbed. “It's my fault… It's my fault!”