6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Secret lair of the Zombites ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
 
Star must've tried at least 100 times to call Jonsey up, but her phone was getting no signal.
 
“Isn't that the weirdest thing!” said GB-two. “Do think maybe they found a way into the cave?”
 
“Could be…” said GB-one “Let's go over and take a look.” HE started the motor and was off.
 
The only thing on Star's mind was hopping that Jude would soon be okay after all this was over. “It's my fault this happened Jude, and I'm going to make it up to you.” She said to herself.
 
Meanwhile, at the mall
 
Ron finally was able to sneak his men into the mall… Through the sewers. It was nasty, but necessary.
 
They could sneak up on all the Zombites from below and then arrest them. “Sometimes… I amaze myself!” Ron said under his breath.
 
“What'll we do about the rest of them, Ron!” said one of the boys. “You know there are more of them maggots out there.”
 
“We can deal with that later.” Said Ron, “Right now I want to kick me some teenage butt!”
 
Meanwhile, in the cave
 
Jude and his Zombite friend took them all to a monorail car on a track that seemed to be slowly carrying the gang deep, deep below.
 
Finally they emerged in what appeared to be and Underground Refinery. With machinery, pipelines, even fumes wheezing out at places.
 
All with the “Z” logo on them.
 
Lindsey was still unconscious. Jude was driving the monorail, and his partner was keeping the others at gunpoint. So they didn't bother to try anything funny.
 
Jonsey told Wilson about the Zombites. Who they were; what they had done to their mall, and were controlling their friend Jude. Then it must've added up that this was the Zombite's secret lair.
 
“Gee… You'd think we'd be in the bowels of the Earth!” said Wilson. “Where are they taking us?”
 
The gang looked around, and saw the weirdest things. The machines were all producing special weapons that could even pierce through rock.
 
Their black Goth uniforms. Apparently, they were made up of a high density polymerized titanium.
 
That meant that those suits were 10-times stronger than steel, making them bullet-proof to the police guns.
 
To make it odd though, every last machine seemed to be shooting out fumes and smoke, just the walls.
 
“I get it now…” said Wyatt. “This must be how these guys get their fuel and power. It's like some sort of Mineral that gives a Highly Explosive Gas!”
 
“Yeah… and it looks pretty deadly too.” Said Nikki. “Take a look at that guy down there in the gas-mask.”
 
The Goth down below seemed to be tanking up three motorcycles. The very ones that shot down Star and her friends the other night.
 
The monorail car seemed to go along for yards and yards, until they emerged in the main control room where many Goth girls and guys were manning different consoles.
 
Finally the car stopped. The girl handed Jude the pistol and told him to watch over the intruders, while she stepped out.
 
The big chair in the center of the room turned round, and there he was stroking his cat. The leader of the Zombites, Dark Specter himself!
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Welcome to my lair, friends of Judas.” He said in his deep voice.
 
Jonsey looked into his eyes for the first time as they were no longer hidden. “At last we meet, Dark Specter!”
 
Dark Specter let his cat down, and stood. “Yes… I've been wishing for this day. Now you all can become part of our… happy family. Heh, heh, heh!”
 
“Okay, back up here!” said Jen. “Become part of the team, as in Join you?!”
 
Dark Specter nodded. “It's high time Judas had his friends back.” He said. “And it's not as though you'll have a choice… once it's done!”
 
He clicked on the screen which viewed the Black-Spot Zombites in the mall.
 
The black spots on the neck is where the drug they uses was located, but to keep it from dissolving on it's own, every Black spot got a small electrode put into it.
 
All Dark specter had to do was touch a button and the electrodes went off, sending volts of energy to choke you and force the drug back into action.
 
“You see my friends, in the real world… Evil quite often prevails.” Said Dark Specter. “Once the process is done, none of you will have any choice but to follow my orders.”
 
“Ugh… I think I'm going to be sick!” cried Nikki. “I think I'd rather join the clones, than these murderous Goths.”
 
 
“GOTHS!!!” roared Dark Specter. “HA, HA, HA-- Goths, eh?” he snapped his fingers as the signal for another Zombite to play some music.
 
“Well, Nikki… if that is the way you're thinking about us… You are DEAD wrong!” and then he began to sing to the music.
 
(Dark Specter)
 
When I was in the streets wishing for a true vocation
I stopped and said "Now this choice sure deserves deliberation
Though you
I be a doctor or perhaps a financier
And I thought I'd consider a more challenging career"
(The Zombites)
 
Hey, ho, ho
You'll
beat up all the bores
And you'll keep your mind and body sound
By working out of doors
 
(Dark Specter)
 
True friendship and adventure are what we can't live without
(All, Except the gang)
 
And when you're a professional Zombite
(Jude)
 
That's what the job's about
 
The others were really starting to get creped out by all this
(Dark Specter)
 

Now take Sir Francis Drake, the Spanish all despise him
But to the British he's a hero and they idolize him
It's how you look at
all us Goths that makes them bad or good
And I see us as members of a noble brotherhood
(The Zombites)
 
Hey, ho, ho
We're
are cool girls and men
And before we lose our tempers we will always count to ten
(Dark Specter)
 
On occasion there may be someone you have to execute
(All, except the gang)
 
But when your a professional Zombite
(Jude's Partner)
 
You can take up all the loot.
(ZBoy-1)
 
I could have been a surgeon
I like taking things apart
(ZGirl-2)< /i>
 
I could have been a lawyer
But I
didn't have the heart
(ZB-3)
 
I could have been in politics
Cause I've always been a big spender
 
(ZB-4)
 
And me...I could have been a contender
(Dark Specter)
 
Some say that we Goths and should be feared and hated
I say we're victims of bad press it's all exaggerated
We'd never stab you in the back, we'd never lie or cheat
We're just about the nicest guys you'd ever wa
nt to meet

(Allexcept the gang)
 
Hey, ho, ho
It's one for all for one
And we'll share and share alike with you and love you like a son
We're
dark creatures of evil and that's what we're proud to be
And when your a professional
Zombite
(Dark Specter)
 
You'll be honest brave and free
The soul of decency
You'll be loyal and fair and on the square
And most importantly
(Allexcept the gang)
 
When you're a professional Zombite
You're always in the best of company