6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Gold Silver and TRAP!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
Jonsey's group followed the tire tracks further up North. “Hey… look at that.” Said Caitlin as she pointed up ahead.
 
The jeep was just up ahead, but THAT was no hill side it was parked next to. Not According to Jen who knew a thing or two about caves and mountains.
 
Jonsey's Cell-phone rang. “Hey… It's, Star. Are you guys like okay?” she asked.
 
“Yeah… we are.” Said Jonsey. “We found Gramps' jeep… but get this, it's abandoned outside of a cave!”
 
“What? Are you sure you've been following those tracks correctly?” Asked GB-one over the phone.
 
“Look, I know it sounds crazy, but it's a cave!” said Wyatt. “We're going to take a look.”
 
Meanwhile, inside
 
Lindsey and Wilson felt much better after their good long drink. “I've never tasted water like it.” Said Lindsey, “So sweet, and cool!”
 
“Yeah… but how does it get here?” What is this place?” Wilson asked to himself.
 
“Hey, let's go deeper.” Lindsey suggested. “We may have made the archeological discovery of the age.”
 
“Say, you remember what those cave paintings said.” Said Wilson. “The great treasures that those bandits stole was all hidden in this cave. We just may find something to make this trip worthwhile.”
 
Outside
 
The gang was amazed at the cave. Wyatt guess that it was over A-thousand years old.
 
They found some footprints that obviously were not their own, so they must belong to Wilson and Lindsey, but the problem was the prints stopped at a blank wall. There was no entrance, absolutely none.”
 
“Feel along the walls.” Said Caitlin.
 
Nikki shook her head in disappointment. “Ever think anyone would try the phrase… Open Sesame!” and a large rock heaved away to the side revealing the entrance.
 
“Gee… never thought that would work.” Said Jen, the moment it heaved open, Jonsey rushed in. “Jonsey, wait up!!”
 
Everyone headed inside and looked around. “Whoa… and I thought Jonsey's room was freaky!” replied Jen.
 
“This place is fabulous.” Said Caitlin. “You could just do so much with it. I mean… if it weren't so spooky.”
 
They took a few more steps in, and then a soft rumbling made them stop in their tracks. “Tell me that sound's not what I think it is!” cried Nikki.
 
Jonsey looked round, “HEY… THE DOOR!!” He and Wyatt ran over to the door just as it snapped shut. They tried with all their might, but they couldn't budge it an inch.
 
“We are trapped!” cried Caitlin, “I don't like it that were trapped!”
 
Jonsey tried his Cell-phone, but the signal was dead. The rock was too thick to reach, Star.
 
“Oh, man… this is so un-cool!!” cried Jonsey.
 
“SHH!!”
 
“Don't tell me to shush, Jen. What right do have to--!”
 
“SHUT UP!!” shouted Jen. “Listen… can you hear voices?” Everyone listened and could hear voices far off in the distance.
 
“Lindsey, look!”
 
“I don't believe it! Mountains of treasure!”
 
Jonsey and Jen's eyes lit up. “I'd know that voice anywhere.” Said Jonsey. “It's Gramps!”
 
Jonsey and Jen began to run off down the tunnel. “Hey wait… what about the door?” cried Caitlin, but she soon realized that Wyatt and Nikki tagged along with the others, so she ran off too.
 
 
Lindsey and Wilson stumbled into a room over flowing with Gold, Diamonds, Rubies, Dablooms, and Millions of dollars worth in stolen goods.
 
“We're Rich Wilson. The Richest men alive!!” Lindsey cried out as he tossed the treasure about in joy.
 
“Yeah… YEAH! We can buy the world with just a handful of this loot.” Said Wilson, but then he remembered something.
 
“Wait… we forgot something! Were Trapped in here! We couldn't open that entrance door.”
 
Lindsey shook his head. “No, we can't be. We're too rich… to be trapped.”
 
Suddenly, they heard voices. “Gramps… Gramps!”
 
“Grandpa… Grandpa, are you there.”
 
“I don't believe it.” Cried Wilson. “JONSEY… JENNY… OVER THIS WAY!!” he shouted out.
 
 
Lindsey wasn't so sure about this. Even it was Wilson's Grandchildren.
 
The gang came through the door, and their eyes bulged to the size of balls. “Whoa… look at all this loot!” said Wyatt.
 
Caitlin and Nikki were amazed too. They'd have to work and save up for a like A-million years just to get even close to what all the treasure was worth.
 
“Gramps… are you okay.” Cried Jonsey as he stepped in closer, but Lindsey just pulled out his gun.
 
“Don't you come any closer, Mister!” he said. “You don't fool me. You rats have come to steal our treasure!”
 
The gang looked confused. “First off the treasure was already stolen.” Snapped Nikki, “And we called you, and you said you needed help.”
 
BANG… BANG… The shots barely hit her, and Caitlin dove cowardly into a pile of gold.
 
“What are you shooting at them for!” snapped Wilson. “They've come to help us!”
 
“No… don't you see, they've come for the treasure!”
 
“You're out of your mind, Lindsey!”
 
BANG… BANG!! And Wilson keeled over. “Grandpa!!” cried Jen. “Lindsey, how could you do that to my Gramps?!” snapped Jonsey.
 
“Yeah… well you'll all be joining him soon. You're going to all die!” BANG… BANG!!
 
Jonsey ducked down behind a table. “Well… we tried to be peaceful, but if that's way you want it…” he whipped out a pistol of his own. “I'll just have to blast you out of it.”
 
 
The others hid behind the table with Jonsey. “By the way… I thought you said JR Spies didn't get guns.” Said Nikki.
 
“They don't… I snuck it out.” Said Jonsey.
 
The gun fight was on. Lindsey and Jonsey forced several shots with an attempt to break open the other's shield.
 
“You'll have to kill me before I let you have my treasure!” snarled Lindsey.
 
BANG!! And Jonsey's gun was knocked out of his hand, and Lindsey grabbed it. “Ha, ha, ha… Now I have you crazy kids!”
 
BANG…BANG!! “Come on out of there!!” BANG… “You can't escape!” BANG… “You know you're going to die!”
 
He kept on firing at the legs of the table and laughing like a maniac. “Anybody have any ideas!” cried Jonsey.
 
“We…!” snapped Wyatt. “You're the one who dragged us into this! You get us out of it!”
 
Lindsey kept on Firing, and the Table finally gave away. The Teens stood up and put their hand over their heads.
 
“Is it safe to look now.” said Caitlin as she poked her head up from the gold.
 
“There's no more protection kids!” Lindsey sniggered. “Now you will die. Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!”
 
“Nice knowing you dudes!” said Jonsey.
 
“Ditto!!” they all cried out.
 
Lindsey armed the pistol, but before he could pull the trigger, another gunshot was heard, and Lindsey was hit in the head by a falling rock knocking him out-cold.
 
“Look there!!” cried Caitlin. Everyone turned to the right and saw two Zombites. One was Jude, and the other was a girl with no spot on her neck.
 
They seemed to have come out from a secret wall, and must've shot at the ceiling, but they looked as though they weren't here to save them.
 
Both Jude, and the girl were holding up their guns. “Alls gen thu, ju!!” snapped the girl, and she motioned for them to come.
 
“Well I don't who the heck you are bra!” snapped Jonsey.
 
“Looks like they want us to go with them, sport.” Came a familiar voice. They looked up and saw Wilson standing up.
 
“Grandpa…” cried Jen as she rushed over. “Are you alright?”
 
“Yeah, don't worry, honey. I was only stunned when I fell.”
 
“Well you sure fooled us good.” Said Nikki.
 
“Alls gen thu, ju!!” snapped the girl.
 
“You better do as we say dudes!” said Jude. “Now come on, let's go!”
 
They saw no choice, but to go with the Goths, Wilson picked up Lindsey and so as not to leave him behind.