6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ The Lost Cave of Banditry. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
Jonsey and Jen headed home and got some supplies to help Wilson in the outback.
 
It would have been a lot more faster if they hadn't been arguing over whether or not Jonsey should bring his JR spy stuff. “It's not like there's going to be anything there to spy about.” Said Jen.
 
“What makes you so sure, you're not a real spy.” Said Jonsey, “Yeah… well technically, neither are you!” replied Jen.
 
“Oh, I will be. Once I beat the Zombites.”
 
“HA, do you have any idea how crazy that is?!” snapped Jen.
 
Not only did nobody know where the real Zombites are hiding out, or how they get their fuel and power, but there's were least 100 of them.
 
“Oh, there will be a way to beat them.” Said Jonsey, “And I'm going to find us one.”
 
The doorbell rang and broke up the squabble. Wyatt was at the door and said they had been waiting outside for almost 20 minutes.
 
They had agreed earlier to all go into the outback and lookout for each other, each brought their own supplies, and were all wearing the black outfits they wore the night of the attack.
 
The Goths, soon to be Ex-Goths were coming too. Each team would go off in two cars. One would bring the Gang of five, and the Goths would bring the supplies.
 
“I don't see why we all have to come.” Said Nikki as she squeezed into the backseat.
 
“Well for one thing, Jen's the only one of us who has a license!” said Caitlin.
 
“Besides… Wilson is Jonsey's Grandfather, and roughly Jen's too.” Said Wyatt. “And one thing friends do is help each other.”
 
Nikki felt ashamed. “Alright… fine!” she sighed. “But the moment there's trouble, I'm leaving.”
 
“Fine by us.” Said Jonsey. “Come on let's go!” they started up the cars and were off.
 
They did pass by the mall on the way over, and saw the police were once again trying to force the Black-spot Zombites out of the mall. “If those guys don't watch it, they're going to get hurt!” said GB-one.
 
And hurt they almost got too… as they tried to throw gas bombs into the mall only to have them countered and thrown back outside.
 
“Try again, men!” cried Ron, and a row of cops charged towards the doors, only to fall in a trap pit set up by the Zombites.
 
“Foolish creatures!” Thought Kurs.
 
His girlfriend, Lillith looked up and saw the Gang of five, and the Goths. Hmm… saihwan!” she said which meant “Look There!”
 
Kurs saw them too, and no doubt about it, they were heading straight for the outback. This was expected, for Dark Specter had said that he was hoping this would happen.
 
But as to WHY, he wouldn't say.
 
Meanwhile, in the outback
 
The heat was unbearable, and Wilson took off his explorers jacket. “Well… my Grand-kids and the friends are on their way.” He said.
 
But Lindsey was still trying all he could to keep himself from going nuts. “Do you think they realize were dying of thirst?” he cried. “Why, this heat… we'll lucky if we last another hour.”
 
“Take it easy Lindsey.” Said Wilson, “My Grand-boy may never have found a decent job, but he can damn well pull through this one.”
 
“Yeah… but can he hurry! I'm going to absolutely--!” he stopped and he looked up. “Hey, what's that up ahead?”
 
Wilson looked up ahead. “I don't see anything!” he said, “Your eyes are playing tricks on you, Lindsey!”
 
“No… look man! There, on the horizon!”
 
There up ahead was a giant hillside about the height of a sphinx. Wilson and Lindsey checked the picture in their travel book, and there were both exactly the same.
 
“Holy Smoke!” cried Wilson. “We found it, boy! We Found it!”
 
“Yeah… yeah… it's what we came all this way to see.” Said Lindsey. “The Lost Cave of Banditry!”
 
Wilson check the gas meter. “We've got just enough power left to reach it.” He said. “Hey… there may be some other uncharted wells over there, with water!”
 
“Well then what are we waiting for… Lets go!” he started up the truck and off they went. The truck got as close as ten meters of the cave until it finally gave out.
 
“Wow… look at this place!” said Lindsey, “It's fantastic!”
 
“Yeah, and bone-dry!” added Wilson. “I guess hope of finding anything in this outback was too much of a dream.”
 
They took a look along the rocky walls. “You can read Cave paintings, Lindsey. What does it say?”
 
Lindsey looked at the paintings carefully. Which read: “This is the great cave of the where the great worlds most renowned bandits presided to hide their loot, and secrets.”
 
“Gee… by now there must be at least a ton of those secrets.” Said Wilson. “But how do we get in?”
 
Lindsey looked everywhere. “There doesn't seem to be a door. Why, this whole must be solid rock.”
 
But he spoke too soon, because strangely enough, the large fat rock on the wall behind him slowly swayed open.
 
“Well, there's your door.” Said Wilson. “I don't know how it opened, but I'm going to look inside.”
 
“Hey, wait for me!” and they both slowly slipped in through the hole.
 
The entrance part of the sure was a little dark, but luckily there were some torches on the wall for them to light up to use.
 
“Lindsey, do hear what I hear?” asked Wilson. They both listened carefully and overheard the faint sound of something splashing.
 
“Water!” cried Lindsey, “Maybe fit for drinking too. Let's go see where it is.”
 
But before they set off in the direction, a rumbling sound came from behind. “LINDSEY… THE DOOR!!”
 
It snapped shut, and they were locked in. There had to be away of opening it, but when Lindsey got back to the door. “Uh, Wilson… you might want to see this!” he said sounding a fright.
 
The two men shined their torches over what was exactly, a Human Skeleton lying flat on the sand. “You… you don't think that--!”
 
“Yeah, pretty much looks that way.” Said Wilson. “This guy didn't have much luck opening the door.”
 
“Well, what are we going to do. We're trapped in here!”
 
“I know what I'm going to do; find that water!” and so they set off towards the sound of the splashing.
 
 
Meanwhile
 
The teams made it to the well where Wilson told the kids to go, but they arrived to find that Wilson and Lindsey weren't there.
 
“Maybe they took a drink from this well and headed off.” Said Nikki.
 
“No, that can't be it.” Said Wyatt. “Look at all that dust at the bottom. This well's been dry for months!”
 
Now Jen, and Jonsey were really getting worried. Until, “Hey, look… Tire tracks!” said Caitlin.
 
They were too big to be the tire tracks from their cars. “It could be the jeep Gramps has.” Said Jonsey.
 
“Let's follow them!” said Nikki.
 
“Wait, we can't do that yet.” Said Star. “What if like, your Grandpa comes back or something?”
 
“Okay guys… you stay here then and keep look out.” Said Jonsey. “We'll go after the tire tracks, and keep in touch by cell-phone.”
 
The others agreed, and off the Gang of five went. “I just like hope they know what they're doing.” Cried Star, “Like the way I thought I did.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Lindsey and Wilson walked down the tunnel lighting all the other torches along the wall. “Gee… do you think anybody else is here?” asked Lindsey.
 
“HELLO!!” called Wilson. “IS ANYONE HERE!!”
 
But not a response came, just the sound of that splashing water. At the end of the tunnel they found what it was.
 
A quiet little water fall pouring into a tiny pool, and it didn't look so bad. Wilson tested the water and… “BOTTOM'S UP!!”