6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: 2-2-1 ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is NOT a self insert. He's not based on me or anything like me at all. It's all just an original fictional character I made up.
 
Also, I don't own the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series that I dubbed into comics, by Gerry Andersonand I don't own Super Pay Cards' theme either… I just like them, so I'm honoring them...
 
INTRO
 
Christo and Blade, the mall's two jocks…
 
They had a lot of things, the coolest of friends, as many chicks as they could pick up, and they even worked at “Taj Mahome” video, the coolest video-store in the mall. They also had an ongoing rivalry with my six new friends, but little did they know that today, they were about to get something they never thought possible…
 
It all stared with them walking down the corridors of the mall on their way to work. A lot of their friends, and girls they impressed complimented them for the killer party they threw last night.
 
Suddenly, Blade stopped dead in his tracks and tipped his shades. “Whoa… check it out. Hot chick at twelve-o-clock.” he said.
 
Christo looked ahead and saw who Blade was referring to. There, sitting near the fountain was a French girl with voluminous blue hair, and predominant ample… uh… twins (Please don't make me say it!)
 
“Hey, isn't that Amelie?” asked Christo, “You know, that French-chick from the ice-cream shop.”
 
Blade nodded, Amelie was known as the hottest girl in the mall, and he was going to try and bag her next. So he wandered over to her, “Hey there beautiful.” he said acting cool and suave.
 
Amelie looked up, “Salute'…” she said.
 
Blade then tipped his shades at her and said, “What's a hottie like you doing all by yourself like this?”
 
Amelie thought flattered by this guy's compliment, she could already tell he was just another one of those adolescent males trying woo her, and when Blade asked if she'd come to Taj-Mahome with him and Christo. “'Ow do I say this in English…No!”
 
Blade winced, “Huh…? Did you just say no?”
 
Amelie sighed, “Yes.”
 
Christo and Blade could see that this chick was one tough cookie, and if there was one thing they liked it was a girl who played hard-to-get. They also had this thing where… No meant Yes… and so they began to take a hold of each of her arms. “What… `ey, let me go!” she cried. “Au Secours… `elp me!”
 
Her yelps only made the boys like her even more, but suddenly, “Hey, you two!” called a voice from behind.
 
Christo and Blade turned round, and saw me standing there gazing at them angrily. Christo and Blade wondered who I was… short black hair, a clean face, and sunglasses over my brown eyes, and was wearing all black basketball court shirt, Jeans, Socks, and shoes. I almost looked just like Blade.
 
“Hey, who the heck are you?” Christo asked me.
 
“Funny, I could ask you the same thing.” I said, “But what I'll really ask is that you kindly get your filthy mitts off my lady.”
 
The boys dropped Amelie, “What did you just say?” Blade growled.
 
I walked closer to the boys, “You heard me…” I snapped as I helped Amelie to her feet, “You okay…?” I asked her. My girlfriend nodded, she wasn't hurt at all, but she was rather aggravated at how rude those two goons were. “Don't you guys go messin' with Amelie again… or I'll report you to mall security.” I replied as I walked off with my girlfriend leaving Christo and Blade with the expressions on their faces, “That dude is going to pay!”
 
INTRO THEME
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
-Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together… in a place where we grew up.
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
7TEEN!& #8221;