6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: 2-2-1 ❯ A new rival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
I did some looking into it, and found out how to tell them apart.
 
Christo: The Big guy.
 
Blade: The other guy.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
The gang was walking to Comic-Cavern, my store that morning because I had something incredible to show them that day. With hem were Wyatt and Jude's girlfriends, Starr and Serena.
 
“I wonder what Mykan's got planned for us?” Caitlin wondered as she twirled her long hair. “Maybe he's going to let us shop there for more than fifty percent off.”
 
“Caitlin… it's a comic-book and collectors store.” said Wyatt, “The only clothing there are the outfits on the figurines, and they're either made of plastic or don't even come off.”
 
“Whatever…” Jonesy said, “I just hope this wraps up quickly, because I can't wait to start my new gig at “Taj-Mahome video” today”
 
The others all stopped for a moment, “You mean… you finally got the job?” asked Nikki.
 
Her boyfriend nodded, “Christo and Blade got in big trouble for rejecting so many applications just because they didn't find the applicants cool enough. So I took my chance and bagged it… which means… guess who gets fifty-percent off all items, and free movie watches in the back-rooms?”
 
“Awesome…!” said Jude as he slapped Jonesy a high-five.
 
Then Jonesy wrapped his arm around Nikki's shoulder, “Maybe tonight after work we can… you know… have our own private movie night?”
 
His girlfriend smiled sinisterly, “It's a date.” she said and she kissed him softly.
 
Then my store was just up ahead, and there was already a huge crowd of eager shoppers waiting anxiously to get in. “Wow…something really big is up here.” said Jen.
 
The gang found their way to the front of the crowds where it was reserved especially just for them, and then… the shop-sign lit up with the marquis-lights flowing around it and an old music theme began to play as the gates opened wide. Then as a drum-roll sounded, Amelie's voice was heard from inside over speakers. “It is zee number-one comic-book and collectors store in zee whole galleria mall… its Comic-Cavern!”
 
(Super Pay Cards theme plays)
 
The crowd began applauding and cheering as the music played and inside the store, it was all so magical. Marquis-lights were flowing everywhere; long streams along the walls. Across the edges of the shelves. The huge screen-board in the center of the back of the store.
 
The gang stared in “Wow!” as they looked near the screen-board they saw nine large pictures, framed with marquis-light frames of all of us with our names underneath… Amelie and I shared a picture being the main stars of my own Comic-Series
 
Jonesy Garcia… Nikki Wong… Jude Lizowski… Caitlin Cooke… Jen Masterson… Wyatt Williams… Serena Ahmed… Mykan Spotswood… Amelie Virinetta.
 
“Whoa… is this awesome or what?” cried Starr.
 
“Yeah… I feel just like a celebrity.” said Serena.
 
Just then, Amelie announced, “And `ere is zee owner and manager… MYKAN SPOTSWOOD!”
 
The crowd cheered even louder as I ran out from around a corner. “Hey…!” I called out to the cheering crowd as the store lit up more, and the music quieted down. “Thank you, thank you very much everybody and welcome to Comic-Cavern… the best store in the whole mall and open for your shopping needs.”
 
The crowds went wild as they began to shop, and I made a lot of money to take home with me in just one hour. This was a good thing because it wasn't very easy to pay my bills, rent and other as I lived all alone with my dog across the street.
 
When the crowds quieted down, I stopped to talk to my friends, “So… what do you think of the new wall of fame?” I said motioning to their pictures on the wall by the screen-board.
 
“Dude… there's only one word that can describe the feelin'.” Said Jude. “YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAA-HAAA-HOOOO…!”
 
Caitlin giggled. “I've always wanted to be a celebrity… but I never even auditioned for a play before in my life.”
 
I told to her to relax. “It was the least I could do after everything you guys have done for me.” I said. “Letting me star you guys in my own comic-series, helping me change my life around.” Then I gazed at Amelie who was sitting beside. “And for helping me hook up with Amelie.”
 
Amelie smiled, and the others awed when we shared a soft kiss. After that, I passed everyone their freelancing paychecks. Since they helped me create my own series…
 
Fireball XL5… Stingray… Thunderbirds… and Captain Scarlet… and since they starred in the series too, it was only fair that they earned a fair percentage of what I made from the major comic-companies.
 
They were really grateful for the checks, but still they all headed off to work leaving me in my now empty store to dust the shelves and sweep the floors while I waited for my next customers. Amelie however stayed a while as her shift didn't start until later that day. When even found some alone time together in my private sanctuary upstairs.
 
Little did I realize that outside two familiar faces had been watching the whole thing since the store opened. “So that's Mykan Spotswood…” said Christo. “That guy thinks he's got it made.”
 
Blade wasn't impressed either. “Where does he get off bating us like that earlier and then moving in on our popularity turf?”
 
They decided to go in and get a little payback. “Hey, freak-show…?” called Blade. Amelie and I looked round, “Yeah… you…” added Christo.
 
The shoppers in the mall passing by stopped and looked at us all as if a big fight was about to happen.
 
Amelie and I sighed irritably. “What do you two want now?” Amelie hissed at the jocks.
 
Christo grunted, “What do you think? You two made us look like idiots in front of the whole mall, and we got a little bone to pick with it.”
 
“Yeah… now you're both going to make it up to us, or you'll both find that you're missing your limbs.” added Blade.
 
Amelie gulped hard, but I just laughed under my breath. “Hmm, mm…!”
 
“Hey, what's so funny freak?” asked Christo.
 
I stepped forward a little, “Just that you… talk like a pair of little kids.”
 
“Oh yeah…?” snapped Blade
 
“Yeah…” I replied, “I've heard about you two from Jonesy; Christo and Blade. The two biggest jerks in the mall and now I believe it.”
 
The jocks winced in anger
 
Although Amelie didn't like the way I was badmouthing the jocks, she knew I was right to do it, not letting them push us around, or tell us what to do. “We don't want anymore trouble… so please leave.”
 
The jocks put their hands on their hips, “Yeah, well maybe we're not ready to leave yet.” snapped Blade.
 
“Oh, yes you are…” said another voice. It was Ron who had heard of a disturbance in the peace. “Violation code 3322110… I ought to bust all of you maggots down to bite size.”
 
“Yeah… well no one cares.” grumbled Christo.
 
Ron moved up to the jock moved his face close to his and prodded him with his pencil. “Who do you think you're dealing with maggot?!”
 
“I don't know… but he has lethal tuna-breath.” Christo mocked as he fanned his nose.
 
Amelie was getting worried that this fight was going to get worse, but since it didn't seem to want to end, I gave her the sign that I was going to do one of my pranks to try and break it up. So I walked over to Ron, and looked down at the floor. “Hey… 3 sticks.” I said.
 
Ron and the Jocks looked confused. “How's that…?” they all asked.
 
“I said… 3 sticks.” I replied while pointing down at the ground. The jocks and Ron looked all over, “Three sticks where?” they all asked at the same time.
 
I got out three small number-3s. “3 sticks… here… here… and here!” I said as I slapped them on each of them and each three made a BOINGING sound. “Get it? 3 sticks…!”
 
The shoppers nearby all laughed at Ron and the jocks, and Amelie and I ran back within the safety of my store. Ron slapped his forehead in stupidly as this was the third time in a row he fell for my pranks.
 
Christo and Blade however were so incredibly mad that they decided. “Oh… it is so on!”