6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: 2-2-1 ❯ Paybacks are sweet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
At Taj-Mahome, Jonesy was on one of his breaks. Nikki came along and the two were now in one of the movie-booths watching a DVD together. Jonesy had his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder, and said, “Oh, here comes my favorite bit.”
 
“What's that…? I thought you said you never saw this one before.” said Nikki.
 
Her boyfriend smiled, “I didn't… I just meant this is my favorite bit, when I get to do this.” and he gently placed his lips on hers, and she kissed him back.
 
Christo and Blade thought Jonesy was just being pathetic, while they on the other hand were chatting with four beautiful Taj-Mahome dancers at the counter. Complimenting them for their beauty, promising them out on a date, when they each already had three other dates that night.
 
The dancers went off, and then Blade was told by his boss to help the customer at the counter; me! “What the heck are you doing here?” Blade asked gruffly.
 
“What does it look like? I'm getting a new DVD.” I said.
 
Blade took the DVD from me “Hmm, yeah… look I'm sorry but this is rated TCFY; Too cool for you.”
 
“What…?” I said as I tipped my shades to show him my narrowing eyes. “You just made that up because you don't want to sell it to me.”
 
“Duh, Ya' think?” replied Christo who came over to defend with Blade. “Now beat it, and don't let us catch you in here again.”
 
Nikki and Jonesy peeked outside the movie-box. “Whoa… I think we got trouble.” Jonesy whispered.
 
I just stood where I was with my arms folded. “Yo' dude… we though we told you to beat it?” snapped Christo.
 
“What? I can't read minds.” I mocked them, and they both were speechless. “Look… I cam here for that DVD, and I'm not leaving without it. Now hand it over, or else!”
 
Christo and Blade rolled up their sleeves, “Okay, you're askin' for it.” growled Christo. “We're so gonna enjoy this.”
 
I wasn't afraid of them, especially seeing as how they didn't realize that their boss was watching them from behind. “Ahem…!” he cleared his throat. “Is there anything wrong here?” he asked.
 
Christo and Blade stuttered and slurred words, and finally caved in, and Jonesy came over to help me get my DVD. “Dude… you might want to ease up the jocks… I don't want to have to get in trouble over nothing again.”
 
I took my DVD from him, “Sorry man… but I just can't stand and let them push me like this.” I said.
 
Now that Jonesy thought about it, maybe it would've been nice from Christo and Blade to get their just desserts for all their tough-guy bullying, and for once rejecting him from Taj-Mahome in the first place.
 
As I left the store, “Oh yes, and Dudes…” I said to Christo and Blade as I motioned to the door at all the angry girlfriends who overheard the jocks asking out their dancing co-workers. “You might want to cancel any reservations you had for those extra dates.”
 
No sooner had I left were the jocks surrounded by angry girlfriends who gave them all quite a scolding for cheating on them. I waited until the girls left, and the two jocks each had a few red marks on their faces from where they were smacked. “How Pathetic…!” I growled at them. Then I was gone.
 
The jocks were so incredibly mad, they broke ten pens in their bare-hands at once, each.
 
Meanwhile
 
Jonesy and Nikki told the others about it all. “I never thought I'd live to see Christo and Blade get their butts whipped.” said Jude. “About time they got it for gettin' me canned from “Stick-It” the first time.”
 
“Jude… you've been back at “Stick it” for a while now.” said Jen, “Can't you let Blade off instead of thinking about revenge?”
 
“Yeah… he did discover a cockroach in his kebab because you didn't keep the place clean then.” added Wyatt.
 
“Oh come on. You got revenge on Serena after so much struggle and heartbreaking situations…?” Nikki pointed out.
 
Even Caitlin agreed with Jonesy and Jude. “All those times I got Tricia back, I just felt so alive!”
 
Jen sighed in dismay, but then she remembered how the few times she got back at Coach-Halder at Halloween. As for Nikki, she had a secret photo-album and log-book for all the times she got back at the Clones.
 
“Like I said before… Paybacks are always sweet.” Jonesy said. “Hmm… that gives me a little idea for my own little revenge hit on Christo and Blade.”
 
The others didn't like the sound of that, “Uh… are you sure about this?” Wyatt asked. “You could really get busted, not just job-wise?”
 
Everyone gazed over at Nikki waiting for her opinion, but she gazed at her magazine, “Meh… whatever. Let him fall…” she simply said, “He'll probably just get fired anyways.”
 
Jonesy nodded, “Well, it's settled… I'm gone.”
 
The others wondered what he had in mind, particularly Jen and Wyatt. Jonesy had loads of pranks that he could pull, but pulling them off against Christo and Blade? Only time would tell what was going to happen next… for Jonesy anyway.
 
Suddenly, they all heard a loud yelling coming from the fourth floor. “Hey, that's sounds like Mykan.” cried Wyatt.
 
Caitlin gasped. “Sound's like he's in trouble…”
 
They all heard me scream again, and rushed off to see what was wrong, and when they got to Comic-Caver… they could already see what was wrong. “Look at the wall of fame!” cried Jen.
 
The pictures had pen ink on them. Mustaches, large eyebrows, devil's horns and tails. Worse than that, the marquis-light frames around the pictures were all busted and broken. I'd have to get whole new ones now.
 
“Mykan… who did this?” Caitlin asked.
 
I showed them the dried-up pens from Taj-Mahome video I had picked up from the floor. “I'll give you two guesses, but you're only going to need one.” It was Christo and Blade's doing all right. “They must've snuck in while I was clearing out the back-closet.”
 
“Okay… those two have officially gone off the hook.” growled Jen.
 
“They ought to be punished for this.” added Caitlin.
 
Wyatt and Nikki agreed too, but Jude wasn't so sure. “I don't know dudes… it might just make them even madder than ever.” He said, but that's when we all pointed at his dilapidated portrait. Jude took one look at his picture and the graffiti drawn on it.
 
“NOOOOOOOOO… NOT A HITLER FACIAL!” his voice echoed.