6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Birthday Blunders ❯ Birthday Busted ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To Anon:
 
In response to your question…
 
Yes, Darth also got an image change. My other 7teens will show you… if you can find it… heh, heh, heh.
 
CHAPTER TWO
 
Jonesy called Jen and told her the food was all taken care of. “Gee… looks like Jonesy can do something right after-all.” she said as she walked with Caitlin through the mall.
 
“Well I just hope this will be enough money for all the stuff we need…” Caitlin said, “New skirts… new body glitter…”
 
“Caitlin… its supposed to be a party for Mykan… not a shopping party for girls.” Jen said. “I know… it's for the party.” replied Caitlin, “I wanna look my best.”
 
Jen rolled her eyes, “Just don't over-do it… I'm going to check-up on Nikki and Jude, and make sure their keeping an eye on Mykan.”
 
“Bye…” Caitlin called. She was about to head back to The Lemon, when she realized she was standing in her favorite store-district in the mall. All those sales, all those pretty outfits. Caitlin realized she was drooling…
 
Before she knew it, her shopping bags were full, and her wallet was empty until her next pay-day. She gasped, “Oh my gosh, what have I done?”
 
 
While at Comic-Cavern, things weren't going as smooth, and Nikki and Jen didn't seem to want me to leave the store, “But guys, I'm hungry, let me out!”
 
Jude hopped on his board, “I'm on it dude…” and he skated off.
 
“Well you heard him, just relax.” Nikki said.
 
My lips curled into a sneer, “Nikki, what's going on here? You and Jude have been keeping me in here all day. My guess is, you and the others are up to something… now what is it?”
 
Nikki was acting not quite like herself in front of me for the first time ever, so I took my chance. “Excuse me…!” and I walked right past her. “Hey!” Nikki shouted, and before I knew it, she was chasing me. “Mykan, stop…!”
 
Down the hall, past many stores, and even up the escalators. There sure were a lot of people I had to get past, this almost gave me an idea of how to get Nikki off my back. I borrowed a few things “Pardon me! Excuse me! I'm sorry. Pardon me, pardon me. I beg your pardon…!”
 
Nikki was making her way past all the people too, “Hey…! Move over! Watch it, Grandma! Back off! Comin' through…!”
 
Suddenly, one old-man, wearing a hat, scarf, a trench-coat, and carrying a cane raised his fist. “Oh, no ya don't!” he growled at her in a wheezing voice, “I'm fed up to here with you whippier-snappers makin' a fuss.”
 
Nikki tried to get past him, but the old-man wouldn't let her get through. Then, along came Ron. “What's going on here…?” he sneered while slapping his flashlight into his hand.
 
“Security… this young lady's annoying me!” the old-man growled.
 
“All right, you maggot! Let's get goin'…” Ron growled as he pulled Nikki along by the hair, off to the detention center. “Hey… wait… it's not what you think!” Nikki cried, but they had already gone round a corner.
 
That's when the old man removed all his clothing. It was really me in disguise the whole time. I returned what I took from those other people. “Now… what are the others up to…?” I planned to find out.
 
 
Jonesy and Wyatt were walking down the bend from “Spin-This” where Wyatt had gotten the CDs from Serena. “Save me the first dance…?” she flirted. Her boyfriend pecked her cheek, “If it happens, I will.” he promised her.
 
He was glad to have had a chance to see Serena, but he was growing annoyed with all the work he had been doing. “Aww, man, how come I get the hardest job of all?” he groaned. “I prepared the burgers, I prepared the dogs, and I still have to cook them…”
 
“Oh, quit whining…” Jonesy said. “It could be worse, and you could have Jen yelling at you…”
 
Wyatt didn't want it to come to that. Jen always grew super-nasty when she was corrected, or argued with. “I'll be good…” he whimpered.
 
As they walked through the mall, Jonesy wondered if there was something else he was supposed to do, besides just the food.
 
Jude skated right by them with some food in a bag. “Whoa… look out, Dudes!” he cried, and he stopped in the nick of time. “Dude, where are you going with all that food…?” Jonesy asked.
 
Jude explained he left Nikki watching over me at Comic-Cavern, “But then I get this weird text-message sayin' she's in jail.”
 
Wyatt and Jonesy gasped, and then Jude gasped too. “IN JAIL…?” they cried and they took off down the mall in panic.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
At the Penalty-Box, Jen wasn't on shift, but did just give Caitlin a serious scolding for finding out that she blew all the money on shopping. “How could you?” she snarled for the fifth time.
 
“I'm sorry. I'm so sorry…” Caitlin replied. “You know how I am when it comes to sales, I lose all control.”
 
Jen sighed, but so farthings were going as planned. Jonesy still didn't call to confirm if he had booked anywhere to hold the party. At least he had the food dealt with., and Wyatt got the music.
 
“Do you think Mykan knows…?” Caitlin asked.
 
Jen didn't even want to think about it. “I'm nervous enough. I want to give him the best party there can be, and I don't need anything to screw it up now.”
 
Just then, somebody went “Ahem…!” followed by the tapping of a black-shoe. Jen looked up and saw me staring at her through my shades with a really sour stare. “Jen…” I said very deeply…
 
The other four were behind me. “Sorry…” Nikki pepped.
 
Jen blushed nervously and hid behind her clipboard. “Jen… after I got Nikki clapped into jail by the Rent-A-Cop, and I promised to bail her out only if she told me what was going on…”
 
“Oh… heh, heh… is that so?” Jen cried nervously.
 
I backed her up against the penalty-box, and she fell in, allowing me to grab her pad where I read all the details. “Mmm-Hm! Jen, you won't be needing this anymore.” I said as I tore off all the papers.
 
“Hey!” cried Jen.
 
“Jen…. I told you I didn't want nor need anything so big, and here I find out you're planning me a huge fiasco?”
 
Jen tried to argue, “I just wanted you to cheer up. Since you had such a bad history with Birthday's and all…”
 
I would've argued, but I had an idea. “I gotta go…” I said and I left with Jen's clipboard. “Hey… give me that back!” she called as she tried to get up and stop me, but she was held up by Coach-Halder. “MASTERON! You march yourself right back into the penalty-box. Let that teach you for not putting up a better fight in the game.”
 
“But I--”
 
“No buts, Masterson. Now, now, now!”
 
Jen couldn't believe this. “Oh! I can't believe I try to do something nice, and it blow in my face!” she grumbled. Then she noticed the others were gazing at her, “What are you looking at?”
 
The others all smiled and then ran for it, leaving Jen on her own. She sighed heavily…