6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Comic Catastrophie ❯ A better beginning ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
Several awards were given. Some for the best costumes… one for the worst costume ever. One for the best made up characters. Even one for the best team effort…
 
It was an award dedicated to groups of people who all went as a team or entire cast from the same comic-series.
 
Finally it was time for the annual “Best idea of the year” award. The tense music was playing, and Chris was “Happy to announce our winner… for a second straight year. The owner of Comic-Cavern.... The creator of Spotswood Comics The dude to top all dudes… MYKAN… SPOTSWOOD!
 
The music blared and the crowd went wild with cheers and whistling as I stepped through the curtains dressed in my Steve Zodiac costume for Fireball XL5, and I wasn't wearing my shades either. I bowed to the crowd, and then bopped fists with Chris.
 
The others could see me from their seats, and I shot them all a wink, and when the crowd and the music quieted down. I had a special announcement to make for accepting my award.
 
“The ideas that helped me to winning this award, for a second time-- I must confess. I didn't come up with this alone…”
 
The crowd went silent, and the gang realized and wondered, “Is he talking about us?” Wyatt asked softly.
 
I explained to the crowd about what happened, of how I found random drawings not know whom they belonged too. “But I owe these people big, and what I'm about to show you… are dedicated to them and the new comic series that will soon be available at Comic-Cavern.”
 
The lights dimmed down and I directed everyone's attention to the mall jumbotron. It was going to show little movies that I had made in honor of the new comic series that I had rewritten and revitalized for this event.
 
The first movie showed images of an Indian chief standing out at night. He raised his arms and causing a storm to brew. Followed by a scene to a western city where the lone sheriff was standing by himself…
 
That's when everyone realized… it was Wyatt.
 
“It's me…?”
 
The movie of Wyatt just stood there, raising his hands to the sound of an intro drum roll. Then… his guns, like magic, raised and fired by themselves, and the intro music started as the title cards rolled by.
 
FOUR FEATHER FALLS
 
TY-YA… Kalamakooya, Kalakya!
TY-YA… Kalamakooya, Kalakya!
 
Starring: Wyatt Williams as Tex Tucker
 
Through magic of his fainted pex
Richy friends of Two-Gun Tex.
 
Kalamakooya, Kala--
Kalamakooya, Kalakya!
 
 
After the intro a small sumary of the series was shown. Wyatt, as Tex tucker, was presnted with four magic feathers, which allowed his horse and dog to speak in perfect english, and his guns could magically fire without him even having to touch them.
 
Cause Four Feather Falls
Four Feather Falls.
Is Heaven on the range to me
Is Hevean on the range to me.
 
 
Created by: Wyatt Williams
Produced by: Mykan Spotswood
 
 
The crowd cheered loudly, and many of the people all gazed over at Wyatt. Serena pecked him on the cheek.
 
Then the next movie showed a picture of Jude, looking more hansdome, his hair cut, and he was flying in a strange craft as the song started.
 
Supercar…
Supercar…
 
With beauty and grace
As swift as can be
Watch it flying thorugh the air.
It travels in Space
On under the Sea
And it can journey anywhere.
 
Supercar…
Supercar…
 
It travels on land
Or roams the skies
Trhough the heavens stormy rage
It's Mecury-manned
And everyone cried…
“It's the marvel of the age”
 
Supercar…
Supercar…
 
Jude Lizowski as Mike Mercury in…
 
Supercar!!
 
The car flew straight at the camera as the title smacke dontot he screen with a big explosion…
 
SUPERCAR
 
Created by Jude Lizowski
Produced by: Mykan Spotswood.
 
It was the same thing for ever video. The last three didn't have lyrical songs, but they were there.
 
Nikki Wong as Captian Lara Dart
 
With Caitlin Cooke in…
 
SPACE PATROL
 
A story about men and women form Eartm Mars, and Venus working togethe rint eh year 2100, and Nikki was the leas hero, along with her trusted sidekick Marla, played by Caitlin.
 
Next…
 
Jonesy Garcia as Joe McClain in…
 
JOE 90
 
 
A man who invented a machine that could record the the thought-patterns and genius of anyone and tmeporaily load them into Joe's mind, as a side effect Joe temporairly turns into a nine year-old boy.
 
The world's most secret agent is only nine years old.
 
And finally…
 
Jenifer Masterson as Sister Stephani Unwin in…
 
THE SECRET SERVICE
 
A story about Jen portaying as an English Parish lady of the church and a secret agent solving mysteries for the British Governement. In her possesion is the Minimizer, which would shirnk people, mostly her colleague, Matthew (Portayed by Jude)down to a fraction of their sizes which proved quite handy in their missions.
 
 
With all the movies finished, I invited my friends to join me on stage,a nd thanked them for giving me the inspiration I needed, and I vowed to share everything that would come out of their series. “Thanks guys…”
 
The crowds cheered, and all Nikki could say was “Consider yourself cool with us again. Now give us a hug!” with that we all shared a huge group hug ont eh stage, wooing the crowds to cheer even louder. Starr, Serena, and Amelie all had tears in their eyes.
 
As for Chris… “Okay… a little mushy…” he stated, “But cool… cool.”
 
“And with that… we've wrapped up yet another exciting award cermrny here at the COMIC… CONVENTION… EXPO!”
 
 
Exactly one week after the convention…
 
I had sent the comics in to be published by my friends at the place where the magic happened, and then Comic-Cavenr had new sections on its shelves. The gangw as all at the store signign autographs for their new comic series.
 
As for me… I got what I wanted. My store wa sbusier than ever, and I even got my big bonus of extra cash I wanted. Of course it wasn't as high as I amied for but still good enough.
 
Since the other comics were offically the gang's, more than seventy percent of what I made fromt hose books went to them, but they let me keep small percentages of the earnings as I was the one producing a selling them.
 
As for further episodes… the guys and I agreed if they had any new ideas for their own series, they would write it out, give it to me for editing and producing. I also decided to add more characters, potrayed by some of us, into the series as well, just like mine.
 
As I continued to collect and count up the money from my customers I couldn't help but quote: “The sancitiy of one's rights and credit… must always be made clear.”
 
 
Ending theme
 
I'm 7teen.
Startin' to find my way
I love my job and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN
 
Still the memories will last
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
7TEEN!