6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Driving U Crazy ❯ Break in Break out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
Later after the mall had closed, and Jen went home, Courtney and Jen were in the living room. Jen was watching sports, and Courtney was powdering her face up real good in front of the hall mirror.
 
“Whoa… somebody's got a hot date tonight…?” Jonesy asked as he went by.
 
His step-sister smirked, “Glad you noticed. Now out of my mirror-space.”
 
“Whatever…” Jonesy said, “I got a date with Nikki. See ya.” and he left. He left in such a hurry that he forgot to close the door. “Ugh…! Jonesy!” Jen growled.
 
She angrily got up to close the door, but that was when Charlie came by. “Hey, Jen…” he said, “So you ready…?” he asked.
 
Jen then realized it was about that drive they promised. “Oh, the drive… uh… well…” what she did then broke every moral-bone in her body, “Yeah… sure let me get the keys.”
 
Courtney, Diego, and Robbie heard everything. “Jen… are you nuts…?” Diego asked. “Mom and Dad will kill you when they hear about this.”
 
Jen grabbed the keys, and looked Diego dead in the eyes, “Not if they don't find out…!” she hinted. Then she glared down at Robbie, “You peep one little word, and I'll drive you to the moon with my fist… got it?”
 
Robbie nodded, “If I get lucky enough, I won't have to.”
 
The boys then looked at Courtney, but she didn't seem to care, “If she gets into trouble it's no my business.” she simply said. Jen sighed and then left with Charlie, in the family car. “Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this…?” she muttered.
 
“Something wrong Jen?” Charlie asked…
 
“Oh… uh… no… nothing's wrong.” Jen answered, and they were off.
 
 
About an hour later, Robbie and Diego were playing video-games on the sofa, and Courtney was waiting anxiously at the front door, until she could see me pull up in my red Ferrari.
 
She checked her reflection one last time, and then straightened her show to really expose her chest-size. “Showtime…”
 
That's when I came up to the door, and Courtney opened it up before I even had a chance to knock. “Hi.” She quickly said.
 
“Uh… hey Courtney.” I said, “Uh… is Jen here…?”
 
Courtney didn't answer, but she let me in. “Hmm, cool place…” I said. “What up fellas…?” I said to Jonesy's brothers, who both already knew me well because they collected comic-books from my series.
 
“Yo' Mykan… when's the next episode of Thunderbirds coming out?” Diego asked me. “Soon, Diego…. Any day now.” I answered. Then I asked them if Jen was there…
 
And Courtney butted in saying, “Jen's a little busy right now…” she said. I could detect the strange pitch in her voice, and I could tell form the look in her eyes, and the way she was trying to use body-language to flirt with me again…
 
“Hmm! I should've known…” I grunted.
 
This had to stop here and now, and I knew the one thing that would probably get Courtney off my back. So I looked out the door, and motioned someone to come in. That's when Amelie came into the house…
 
“Salute…” she called, and then flirted, “'Ello Robbie…”
 
Robbie shot her a wink, but Courtney put her hands on her hips. “Who… is… this…?” she wanted to know. I broke it to her gently, but firmly. “Courtney… this is my girlfriend… Amelie.”
 
Courtney thought she was going to puke. “Hmm… I see…” she said as she gazed Amelie over from head to toe, and she could barley believe that Amelie's breasts were naturally larger than her own; Amelie was the hottest girl in town anyway…
 
Courtney snapped her fingers. “Excuse et moi…” Amelie asked, “What's wrong with you?”
 
“Nothing…” Courtney said, “I was just wondering what Mykan sees in you.”
 
Amelie felt her honor was being insulted, and she already had grown angry at Courtney after I had told her what had been going on. “And I was wondering why it is you are not at a… `ow you say… Strip Club!”
 
“It's closed tonight you little tramp…!”
 
And that's when the cat fight began. Diego and Robbie would've enjoyed if it had lasted, if I hadn't picked Amelie up in my arms trying to calm her down. “Now… Amelie… stop-it! Stop-it now…!”
 
That's when Jonesy and Nikki came back from their date. “Okay… what did we miss…?” Nikki asked, and I walked right past them with Amelie still fidgeting in my arms.
 
“Let me go!” she growled, “I shall put zis woman in `er place…!”
 
“My place is with Mykan, you're is next to a baguette. So Au revoir Frenchy!”
 
Before long, I had taken Amelie in my car far, far away before she really got mad. “Ooh…!” Courtney growled. “It's bad enough he's already got a girlfriend, does she have to be the prettiest in town?”
 
Jonesy and Nikki realized what had been going on, “So you found out the hard way huh?” Nikki asked, “That had to hurt…”
 
Courtney growled again, and walked up the stairs, “Oh… and let me know when Jen gets back. I got a few good words to say to her.” she really sounded mad…
 
Suddenly, the sound of a car-horn came from directly outside the door. “Huh…?” Jonesy said as he gazed out the window. “WHOA…!” and he shoved Nikki out of the way just in time, “AH…!”
 
BOOM…! the family car crashed right through the entire doorway; shattering glass, snapping wood, and really leaving a huge mess. Everyone's eyes were just BULGING wide… “Uh… Courtney… she's back.” Jonesy called up the stairs.