6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Holiday Fears ❯ Holiday intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is NOT a self insert. He's not based on me or anything like me at all. It's all just an original fictional character I made up.
 
Also, I don't own the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series that I dubbed into comics, by Gerry Anderson… I just like them, so I'm honoring them...
 
INTRO
 
Christmas time was near, and the mall was already decorated. Santa' village was bustling with kids, and the musicians were once again playing “Deck the halls”
 
Everyone was at Comic-Cavern trying to convince me about something special…
 
Everyone had plans for the upcoming holidays, but I really didn't. It was usually the same with me, my mom was dead, my dad was in the nuthouse, and I did originally plan to spend Christmas with my brother Danny and his wife Sophie, but my brother was a diplomat and he got called away on business for the holidays and I wouldn't be able to join them.
 
I tried to tell the others that it was no big deal, and that I could handle Christmas alone, like I did for the years I was astringed from my brother, and lived all alone, but the others wouldn't hear of it.
 
Luckily… that's where my girlfriend came into the picture. Amelie was planning on taking a holiday trip to her old home country, France to spend Christmas with her grandmother, and other relatives… but Amelie's father had accidentally bought an extra ticket.
 
That's where she got the idea that I could join them. After all, Amelie and I were so close together, and I had met her folks on several occasions and they all liked me too…
 
That's why everyone was gathered at my store, to try and convince me to go. The problem was we would be leaving for the airport tomorrow evening, which put Christmas a week away. “Uh… well it's not that simple.” I said. “I can't just leave Comic-Cavern unmanaged.”
 
“Aw, Come on Mykan…” said Wyatt as he browsed along the shelves. “I think you really should go.”
 
“Yeah… you've never even been on a vacation before.” added Jen. “You should forget about working so hard and go while you can.”
 
The others nodded at me in agreement, and I just couldn't believe it. “Ah… What is this? A plot to get rid of me…?” I said sounding surprised by everyone. “I tell you… I don't need a break!”
 
The others were still not convinced, no matter how many times I tried to convince them otherwise. Amelie even used her secret weapon, flirting with me, fluttering her eye lashes, “Come on, Mykan… Satisferez-vous?” which meant… “Would you please?”
 
I couldn't turn away from her beautiful eyes. “Gee… now that I think about it… a vacation would be nice, and I have always wanted to see France.” I paused for a moment. “Oh, okay… I'll go!”
 
Amelie pecked me on the cheek, and handed me my plane ticket. “Boy… I better close the shop early so I can go home and get packing.” I replied.
 
“Oh, wait…” Caitlin said. “Who's going to run Comic-Cavern while you're away, Mykan?”
 
Jonesy cleared his throat. “Oh, no… I don't think so…” Nikki said.
 
“Why not...,” her boyfriend asked. “I don't have a job, and it's not like Mykan can't just find anyone else.”
 
“Dude… spark-on.” said Jude. “You'd be a killer manager.”
Nikki turned to Jen for support, but surprisingly. “It is killing me to say this… but I think maybe Jonesy should be in charge.” she said. “He could use a job before the holidays.”
 
“No hold on you guys…” I said as I stepped from around the counter. “I'm still in charge of Comic-Cavern. I've not left yet you know.”
 
“Jonesy… since you don't have a job, and you're right as I don't have anyone else to turn to on such short notice; then with my permission, you get to mind the store while I'm gone.”
 
“Aw… SWEET…!” Jonesy said. “I am going to be the official manager of Comic-Cavern.”
 
“Oh, boy… this ought to be good.” Nikki said in dismay.
 
Christmas Intro Theme
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan!
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan!
 
Christmas is here, and we're gonna have a good time.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
Hangin' in a mall with some really great friends of mine.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
I got the “Somebody loves me” sweater.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
Locked in the mall, and who cares about the weather.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan!
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I am 7teen and I'm gonna have fun now.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
Christmas, and new years are comin' on the run how.
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
Going to do shoppin', and chillax with each other
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah.
I'm 7teen, and I am keen believe you me my brother,
Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Naaaaah…Naaaaaah…Naaaaah.< /i>
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan!
 
“7TEEN”
 
Author's notes:
 
I decided it was more appropriate to use the theme from Deck the mall, with my own additions to it… rather than use the trademark intro.
 
Pretty cool… eh?