6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Hot as a Fireball ❯ From bad to Wrose. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who may not remember, “Amelie” is that French girl from the ice-cream parlor on Episode “CRIME OF FASHION”
 
CHAPTER THREE
 
Almost a whole year of dating, and Amelie and I could never be closer. She and I were having lunch at “Super-Terrific Happy-Sushi” as I got to choose last times lunch date.
 
(The real me doesn't really like sushi)
 
We finished our last sushi pieces, and I poured us some more orange-flavored tea. I couldn't help but star into my girlfriend's eyes, and I began to flatter her as I did a Casablanca impression.
 
“Who are you really, and what were you before? What did you do, and what did you think?”
 
Amelie giggled as she took her small pint-glass. “We said… no questions.” she said in her French accent.
 
We clinked our glasses. “Here's looking at you kid.” and we drank. After we had our dessert, I paid for the whole thing, and we left.
 
We stopped for a little rest break on the benches, we even played our favorite game which was similar to “Got'cha last.”
 
“You're cute.” I said to her.
 
“You are cute.” she said to me.
 
“You.”
 
“You.”
 
“You.”
 
“You.”
 
Our faces moved slightly closer, and closer each time one of us went “You.” Back to the other, and when we finally met in a kiss, whoever said it last won… today's was Ameile's win. The 2nd time that week she beat me.
 
“What's going on here?” came the voice of the Rent-A-Cop. Amelie and I rolled our eyes.
 
“What seems to be zee problem?” Amelie said.
 
Ron began filling out his ticket book. “Plenty of loitering, that's what.” he said. “You're both in some big trouble, maggots.”
 
I gazed at Amelie, and tipped my shades. Amelie held back a giggle. It was time for one of Mykan's “Get back at Ron pranks.”
 
(HarveyKneeslapper jokes from Sesame Street actually)
 
I stood up and began looking down at my feet. Ron looked up and raised an eyebrow. “Just what are you looking at, punk?” he asked.
 
I pointed down and said. “Three sticks.”
 
“What say?”
 
“Three sticks.”
 
Ron looked down. “Three sticks, where?”
 
“Three sticks… HERE!!” and I stuck a huge Number-3 on his shirt with a big “BOING!!” and I said. “Get it… 3… sticks?”
 
Amelie and I laughed along with other by-passers. Then we ran for it, and Ron smacked his head against his note-pad feeling so silly that he fell for another one. “When am I ever going to learn?” he muttered.
 
 
I walked Amelie back to the Soda hop. “Well… five more days now.” I said. “I just everything will be ready.”
 
Amelie gently put her hand to my cheek. “Oh, do not worry.” she said, “If there is one thing I know you are good at, it is getting things done on time.”
 
I smiled at her and pecked her on her cheek. “Thanks for believing in me.” I said. “See ya later.”
 
“Au revoir.”
 
Meanwhile, at the lemon
 
Nikki and Jonesy were there on their own “personal breaks” both of them had over heard what happened. “I can't believe Ron went for it, again.” Jonsey said while laughing. “If I had know it was that easy to get at him, I'd have pranked him years ago.”
 
Nikki snorted as she laughed, “Maybe I could try doing that on the clones.” she said, “Hmm… nah… not harsh enough.”
 
Just then, Wyatt came by with a sad look on his face. “Why the long face?” Nikki asked. “Did Serena dump you again.”
 
Wyatt sighed, “No, nothing like that… but it does involve her.”
 
“I knew it” Jonesy cried. “She's been cheating on you, hasn't she?”
 
“NO!!” Wyatt snapped. Everyone around the food court turned to face him. He blushed and apologized, and then Told Nikki and Jonsey it dealt with the costumes.
 
Apparently, Serena's mom was going out of town on business, and wouldn't be back until after Halloween, which meant she wouldn't be around to sew the costumes up.
 
“What?! No way, man!”
 
“Ugh… talk about a killer.”
 
Wyatt explained that Serena took sewing in college, and she was said to be a straight-A student, the problem was no one had ever seen her sew anything before. Even Wyatt never saw her make anything when they got back together.
 
“What's bothering me is… how am I going to break this to Mykan?”
 
Nikki and Jonesy knew that was going to be rough. “Well… look on the bright side, at least we still have the amusement park planned out.” Nikki said.
 
“Think again.” said Jen who just came up with Caitlin, who was near tears.
 
“Don't tell me… you were dumped again?” Jonesy said.
 
Caitlin sniffled. “Worse… way worse.” she sobbed.
 
Jen decided to fill in for her. “It seems that a certain someone forgot to hand in the plans for the theme park.” she snarled. “And now we won't be able to start decorating, or setting up until the night before the performance.”
 
Caitlin blew her nose, “And then Joey said he couldn't hang out with someone who forgets important things like that.” then she locked herself up inside the lemon.
 
This was really getting to be disastrous, and I of course knew nothing about it… until I was walking up to the lemon, and could over hear Jen talking loud enough to be heard from… a mile away.
 
“This is just terrible… the tickets are delayed, the set-ups are delayed, and we don't even know about the costumes yet.” she cried out.
 
“Uh, Jen…” Jonesy said as he tried to motion behind her.
 
“Don't interrupt me!” Jen snarled. “This performance is already skating on thin ice… We've already spent way over 1,000 bucks trying to organize everything.”
 
“Jen…” Wyatt said also trying to motion behind her.
 
“Can it.”
 
“You're just lucky Mykan doesn't know about this. Can you even picture what he would be going through.”
 
Jen then noticed that everyone was nodded their heads with worried expressions on their faces, and Jen suddenly got the drift… as she slowly turned round. “Uh… Mykan…”
 
I was standing there. Just standing with my head looking like it was ready to burst, and my hands quivering by my sides. “Please…” I whimpered, “Tell me… I… did not… just hear that!”
 
No one answered, and they didn't have too, because Jude came along with Star to show everyone the robot costume they made. “Heard the costumes were with Serena, and so we came up with this.” Jude said.
 
The costume was composed mainly of nothing but old tin-cans and a huge steel-drum. “Whoa! I like.. found these in the old storage room.” Starr said. “I think these used to be full of rancid beans.”
 
I didn't scream. I didn't run away crying, and didn't do both.
 
I fainted.