6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: How the Rent A Cop stole Christmas ❯ Merry Christmas Maggots. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
The mall was finally ready to close, and the gang and I were all walking towards the front of the mall. Jude was also carrying a rater large wrapped up gift.
 
He put down the giant gift to get the door.
 
“Jude, what on Earth did you get?” asked Jen.
 
“Just a present for, Star.”
 
“Ooh, that's so sweet.” Said Caitlin, “But what in the world did you get her that's so big?”
 
The box began quivering as if something were moving inside of it. We all back away from it, but then heard the some sound of a puppy cry.
 
“Jude, you got her a puppy?” Caitlin asked.
 
“Not just any puppy.” Jude said as he showed them a picture of a cute little snowy-white pup from pet planet. “Star's had her eye on the little dude for weeks.”
 
Caitlin and Jen awed, but Nikki was deeply concerned. “Jude, you can't just keep him wrapped up like this for two days until you give him to her.” she said. “He'll suffocate.”
 
“No he won't.” said Jude, “Poked some air holes through the paper so he can breathe, and I gave him some food to last him.”
 
“Well… I guess if you have it all worked out.” I said.
 
“I wish I had a boyfriends as sweet as you Jude.” Caitlin said.
 
“Well what happened to, Carl?” asked Wyatt. “You said he was “The one.”
 
“Uh… reality-check.” said Nikki. “Caitlin says every guy she dates is “The one.”
 
“He cheated on me.” replied Caitlin, “He flirted with two other girls right in front of my face, and believe me… he was not just being friendly.”
 
“Dang.” was all Jonsey could say.
 
Wyatt and I did feel a little bad about that, as it also remained us that we were both dateless for the holidays.
 
Amelie had gone to France to spend Christmas with her grandmother and wouldn't be back all week, and Serena was spending Christmas up in the mountains with her folks… but we did keep in close touch with them.
 
“Well, we got a whole day of shopping to do tomorrow.” replied Caitlin, “See you guys tomorrow.”
 
We all said our goodbyes and went off in different directions. It was a good thing we all lived close to the mall so we could all just walk home and enjoy the snowy night.
 
When the mall was finally emptied out and the Janitors closed and locked the doors up tight. It was almost time for Ron to begin his plot to rid Christmas shopping from the mall.
 
He watched from his Apartment across the Street until the streets were deserted. He tried on his Santa Claus suit so no one would identify him.
 
"All I need is a reindeer..."
Ron looked all around.
But since reindeer are scarce, there was none to be found.
Did that stop the Rent-A-Cop...?
No! he simply said,
"If I can't find a reindeer, I'll make one instead!"
 
So he called his cat, Mr. Sniffles. Then he took some black thread
And he tied a big horn on top of his head.
 
THEN
He loaded some big bags
And some empty sacks of that
On a ramshackle sleigh
And he hitched up his cat.
 
Then Ron said, "Giddyap!"
And the sleigh started to go
Toward the mall where the teens
Had all gone away, and the mall was empty so.
 
 
It was a hard an difficult ride, even for Mr. sniffles to pull the huge sled like that, but they made it to the mall, and since Ron also had his own key
 
The streets were all dark. No one knew he was there.
All people who were once here had left without care
When he entered the mall and saw the first shop on the square.
"This is stop number one," The old Rent-A-Claus hissed
And he climbed through the vent-shaft, empty bags in his fist.
 
 
Ron only thought it would be more appropriate to go through each of the stores through the ventilation shafts so he would have to open the gates to the stores and make a lot of noise.
 
His plan was to get rid of all the merchandise for Christmas, and leave the mall with nothing but boring stuff.
 
 
Then he slid down through the shaft, a rather tight stop
But if Santa could do it, then so could the Rent-A-Cop.
He got stuck only once, for a moment or two.
Then into the Khaki Barn he popped right through
Where the little stockings of The Clones all hung in a row.
"These stockings," he grinned, "are the first things to go!"
 
Then he slithered and slunk, with a smile most unpleasant,
Taking anything that might make a nice Christmas present!
Stockings! And Mittens! Sweaters! And boots!
He even stole the for sale signs, And the decoration loots!
And he stuffed them in bags. Then Ron with a craft,
Stuffed all the bags, one by one, up vent-shaft!
 
 
It was even harder getting the bags out through the vents than they were to get them in, but on he worked it out he got the loot outside and back on his sled before going back for more.
 
But that was just the Khaki Barn, the mall was composed of 936 stores, and half of which were the ones Ron planned to attack.
 
He even took all the Christmas displays that lay around the Mall itself. Every tree, holly. Why he even tore down all the Christmas lights on the inside too.
 
The sled didn't have enough room to fit everything into it at once, and poor Mr. Sniffles wouldn't be able to tow the sled on his own. So Ron just took them to the dump near by, and left them there to be picked up and crushed in the morning.
 
“Merry Christmas, Maggots!” he said wickedly before going back to the mall for more.
 
 
You're a vile one, Rent-A-Cop.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mr. Ren-A-Cooo-op!
 
Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crocodile.
 
You're a rotter, Rent-A-Cop
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched
With moldy purple spots,
Mr. Ren-A-Cooo-op!
 
You're a three Decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich
With arsenic sauce!